Rasmussen Poll

147 posts in this topic

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Just pointing out your own words:

Does NOLA have 3 ex-govs jailed since the 70s tho?

Cities don't usually have governors do they?

There is a movement, though, to make Chicago and its surrounding area a State unto itself. Pretty improbable in happening though.

Where do Illinois govs live? Where do NOLA govs live? What are the biggest cities in each state?

Springfield is the capital of Illinois. Chicago is its biggest city.

Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana. NOLA is its biggest city.

Governors are the top executives of states. Mayors are the top executives of cities.

duhawarddo6.jpg

Edited by illumine

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I can see IL from my house...it looks really corrupt over there.

Hmmm...

:lol:

I can see IN from the roof of my building. Lots of smokestacks over there. Must be where that dirt is hidden.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

There is a movement, though, to make Chicago and its surrounding area a State unto itself. Pretty improbable in happening though.

Where do Illinois govs live?

is this a trick question....? :unsure:

ummm, Springfield?

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Timeline
For those familiar with the area of Chicago (um, like those that live there, um... like me!) where President-elect Obama got his political bearings, we can see that it is quite separate of mainstream Chicago politics.

For those that are actually interested in guilt-free Googling- Hyde Park/Kenwood.

Which is why I ask... where are we to take our thinking other than the nuanced and perhaps not so nuanced evidence that Obama is dirty?

You can think for yourself, doesn't matter either way to me. I would hope you would.

Like I said, other than nuanced comments, what would you have your readers think?

And NOLA is a city, not a state.

I had no idea! Is Chi-town a state too? :unsure:

Hal, are you corrupt? Cuz I heard stories.

Dear Steven:

The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.

phew....that's a relief, because I heard that everything is so corrupt in Chicago, even the pizza dough is counterfeit.

Oh HELL no you didn't!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

ummm, Springfield?

:no:

Mordor

Edited by Paul Daniels

I can see IL from my house...it looks really corrupt over there.

Hmmm...

I can see IN from the roof of my building. Lots of smokestacks over there. Must be where that dirt is hidden.

ok its all lies...I can see KY not IL...that place is scary!!

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

Where do Illinois govs live? Where do NOLA govs live? What are the biggest cities in each state?

Springfield is the capital of Illinois. Chicago is its biggest city.

Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana. NOLA is its biggest city.

Governors are the top executives of states. Mayors are the top executives of cities.

duhawarddo6.jpg

:lol: would have been enough as per your original pre-edit. ;)

ummm, Springfield?

Blago lives in Chicago.

Its pretty naive for anyone to think that Obama didnt know what was going on with his senate seat. The one he worked so hard for, my god! Obama did alot of funky ####### to get that seat and for him or anyone else to say he was ingnorant of what was going on, is a bit much to swallow.

Well without anything actually specific - all we have is innuendo and speculation.

Common sense will do in this case.

Legally speaking ,your right.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
For those familiar with the area of Chicago (um, like those that live there, um... like me!) where President-elect Obama got his political bearings, we can see that it is quite separate of mainstream Chicago politics.

For those that are actually interested in guilt-free Googling- Hyde Park/Kenwood.

Which is why I ask... where are we to take our thinking other than the nuanced and perhaps not so nuanced evidence that Obama is dirty?

You can think for yourself, doesn't matter either way to me. I would hope you would.

Like I said, other than nuanced comments, what would you have your readers think?

And NOLA is a city, not a state.

I had no idea! Is Chi-town a state too? :unsure:

Hal, are you corrupt? Cuz I heard stories.

Dear Steven:

The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.

phew....that's a relief, because I heard that everything is so corrupt in Chicago, even the pizza dough is counterfeit.

Oh HELL no you didn't!

Oh sorry...I meant...that dough is stuffed...with cash.

Timeline

ummm, Springfield?

:no:

Mordor

Lord Sauron hangs out at Lincoln's Tomb.