no name

Rasmussen Poll

147 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

They came one after another... Hal was responding to your "If O did anything wrong" opinion.... They weren't urelated.

Post #112

Well as the fiascos over the birth certificate and Bill Ayres show - even if his campaign is cleared of any involvement, it won't make much difference to those who want to believe that he did something wrong.

Personally I think if O did do anything wrong it would be so covered up (Rezko, Ayres, Wright, etc) that it would never come out.

His pals Rahm & Axelrod might have a different story. :whistle:

Post #113

There again is more baseless assuming.

Post #114

Stop waxing lyrical, HAL. She has all the facts.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Blago conference at 2PM.

and

Emanuel talked directly to gov: source

President-elect Barack Obama's incoming chief of staff Rahm Emanuel had a deeper involvement in pressing for a U.S. Senate seat appointment than previously reported, the Sun-Times has learned. Emanuel had direct discussions about the seat with Gov. Blagojevich, who is is accused of trying to auction it to the highest bidder.

They came one after another... Hal was responding to your "If O did anything wrong" opinion.... They weren't urelated.

Post #112

Well as the fiascos over the birth certificate and Bill Ayres show - even if his campaign is cleared of any involvement, it won't make much difference to those who want to believe that he did something wrong.

Personally I think if O did do anything wrong it would be so covered up (Rezko, Ayres, Wright, etc) that it would never come out.

His pals Rahm & Axelrod might have a different story. :whistle:

Post #113

Post #114

Stop waxing lyrical, HAL. She has all the facts.

Um, I replied to #6, not HAL or Mark. :wacko: And those pesky I think words was still there.

Edited by illumine

Timeline

:o OMG! Someone talked to G-Rod about senate seat...

They MUST be guilty!!!

Edited by Sister Fracas

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Timeline
:o : OMG! Someone talked to G-Rod about senate seat...

They MUST be guilty!!!

but it's about lies.

If you read the article you would have seen that.

A source with the Obama camp strongly denied Emanuel spoke with the governor directly about the seat, saying Emanuel only spoke with Blagojevich once recently to say he was taking the chief of staff post.

Timeline
Um, I replied to #6, not HAL or Mark. :wacko: And those pesky I think words was still there.

nvm... you are on a mission so ....carry on... :whistle:

And what ho... your girl to be in this corrupt administration. Oh geez.

Edited by Sister Fracas

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They MUST be guilty!!!

but it's about lies.

A source with the Obama camp strongly denied Emanuel spoke with the governor directly about the seat, saying Emanuel only spoke with Blagojevich once recently to say he was taking the chief of staff post.

Doesn't that interpretation depend to some degree on the identity of the source?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Gotta give Dev credit. She did state it was her opinion, SF. And that is all that it is.

Sure, so then she shouldn't connect them the way she is trying to...

Oh well, I'm off for the rest of the day...

Everyone else can keep waxing or assuming all they like. I'm going out to play in the snow! :star:

:lol:

Right on. I'll be following suit later on in the day too. Gotta enjoy our dirty Chicago.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline

They MUST be guilty!!!

but it's about lies.

Doesn't that interpretation depend to some degree on the identity of the source?

To be honest its really a bunch of nothingness to relate one issue with the other. Which is why the question was asked to clarify what line of thinking the reader is supposed to gather from the information presented at the time. In other words, what point of view- what message- are we to get from this?

Its all in how we clarify what we say.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They MUST be guilty!!!

but it's about lies.

To be honest its really a bunch of nothingness to relate one issue with the other. Which is why the question was asked to clarify what line of thinking the reader is supposed to gather from the information presented at the time. In other words, what point of view- what message- are we to get from this?

Right - because people expect to see corruption in politicians, we tend to assume it in stories like this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Everyone else can keep waxing or assuming all they like. I'm going out to play in the snow! :star:

as in brazil waxing? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

They MUST be guilty!!!

but it's about lies.

Right - because people expect to see corruption in politicians, we tend to assume it in stories like this.

Yeah but not quite sure what it is we are supposed to assume independent of what might be or not the truth and furthermore... if it really is important to worry about given what will likely be the outcome in all of this.