Rasmussen Poll

147 posts in this topic

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

AND what did people expect from the Messiah! HAHA get real this guy is so dirty and corrupt, you do not move up that fast in Illinois politics by being nice and clean, there are going to be a lot of people eating Ovomit Crow pie real soon! :devil:

45% of U.S. voters say it is likely President-elect Obama or one of his top campaign aides was involved in the unfolding Blagojevich scandal in Illinois, including 23% who say it is Very Likely.

link

Sing it Rezko

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What's funny is that there probably won't be enough evidence to convict Blagojevich anyway.

All they have is talk - he hasn't actually done anything illegal.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
What's funny is that there probably won't be enough evidence to convict Blagojevich anyway.

Hold on a sec, Mark. You're saying the attempt to conspire is not illegal?

Filed: Timeline

He was asking for a job and/or legal campaign contributions. Is that really illegal?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

He was asking for a job and/or legal campaign contributions. Is that really illegal?

I thought it was - attempt to conspire. Just like if you were planning to knock somebody off, the law doesn't need to wait until you successfully carry out your plan.

Filed: Timeline

I have no idea. But from what I've heard in the media, it doesn't sound ot me like what he did should be illegal. Dirty, yes. But not illegal. Not like he was conspiring to do anything illegal like knock off an opponent or steal a bank. He was 'conspiring' to raise legal campaign money ooooh scary.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline
I have no idea. But from what I've heard in the media, it doesn't sound ot me like what he did should be illegal. Dirty, yes. But not illegal. Not like he was conspiring to do anything illegal like knock off an opponent or steal a bank. He was 'conspiring' to raise legal campaign money ooooh scary.

Then what was he charged with?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If they can prove it. You can't convict a person of murder if all they did was talk

about murder. They'll need more than just idle chatter. Is there any real evidence

that Blagojevich actually sought something of value in exchange for the Senate seat?

In the wiretaps, he talked about contributions and favors, but it's not illegal for a

governor to accept contributions or favors from his appointee.

He'll go free, mark my words.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

He might or might not get off. This is something that's been in the works for a while now. Polls of Illinois residents as far back as 2006 show Blago's approval ratings dip more than President Bush's. That says a lot about his tenure.

In the court of public opinion, he's been done for a while.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.