Dr. Obvious

OK, seriously, you named your kid(s) what??!!

124 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
Holland Township family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son.

JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell and Adolf Hitler Campbell.

Good names for a trio of toddlers? Heath and Deborah Campbell think so. The Holland Township couple has picked those names and the oldest child, Adolf Hitler Campbell, turns 3 today.

This has given rise to a problem, because the ShopRite supermarket in Greenwich Township has refused to make a cake for young Adolf's birthday.

"We believe the request ... to inscribe a birthday wish to Adolf Hitler is inappropriate," said Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman.

The Campbells turned down the market's offer to make a cake with enough room for them to write their own inscription and can't understand what all of the fuss is about.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/today/inde...mily_angry.html

This is why there should be some rules on what children can and cannot be named. It isn't the kid's fault that their parents are idiot racist chopf#cks. Their kids shouldn't be forced to wear such names. The parents should have changed their own names if they believed in the garbage so much.

Edited by Wacken

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Dang! poor kids they will spend their summers in the US-Mex border playing with rattlesnakes and armadillos while their parents protect the border :lol:

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
History Class 101 Topic: "World War II"

TEACHERKids, today we will learn what initiated WW2. Lets first start with the head of State from Germany, Adolf Hitler. Hitler came to power with the NAZI majority became the factor in decision making. When they held more seats than other parties. Adolf Hitler placed millions of Jews in concentration camps. Essentially murdered so many of them by bringing them their.

STUDENT: ADOLF HITLERWaah....Waah...Why is everyone looking at me like that? I hate my parents! Why did they had to name me after a mass murderer? Why?

I could only imagine the psychological effects that will definitely be detrimental to this kid as he grows up.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Timeline
And, suppose if this Adolf Hitler grows up to be a very famous person who contributed many good deeds to the world. What will people think of Adolf Hitler then?

They will say "Adolph Hitler, I guess we really misjudged you. We used to think you were a real douche, but now we can see that underneath that mullet and wife-beater tank, you're really a pretty decent guy. Thank you Adolph Hitler for everything you've done for mankind."

Filed: Timeline
I believe that by naming a son after a mass murderer removes all type of dignity that person has. It also a sign of being dishonored by the community, etc...

On the other hand, it could be a real opportunity!

Adolph: How do you do sir, I'm Adolph Hitler. I'm here to pick up your daughter.

Father: WHAT?? I don't think so!

Adolph: Oh don't worry sir, I'm from the Holland Township Hitlers.

Father: The what?

Adolph: The Holland Township Hitlers. Completely unaffiliated with the Berlin Hitlers.

Father: Sooooo you're not...

Adolph: No sir.

Father: No...um..."master plan" then?

Adolph: Only to get to second base with your daughter sir.

Father: Hahahaha! Well then, come on in, she's still getting ready. You know how women are!

Adolph: Filthy Jews.

Father: What?

Adolph: I said "fifty shoes." You know...she probably has to figure out which of her fifty pairs of shoes to wear.

Father: Haha! Do you like brandy, son?

Adolph: Do I!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
And, suppose if this Adolf Hitler grows up to be a very famous person who contributed many good deeds to the world. What will people think of Adolf Hitler then?

Unfortunately for the children, that will never happen, just do to the socio-economic status of that family, which I have to assume is nothing more than white trash racists.

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

Unfortunately for the children, that will never happen, just do to the socio-economic status of that family, which I have to assume is nothing more than white trash racists.

You'd assume correctly. In a very fascinating irony, they are both disabled, unemployed, and collect social security. We all remember how Hitler loved the disabled, right?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

You'd assume correctly. In a very fascinating irony, they are both disabled, unemployed, and collect social security. We all remember how Hitler loved the disabled, right?

Ouch. Well, so much for respect. They'll be treated like trash. But, the kids don't needs that influence. It'll only grow more pscyho in the woods. What a shame.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg