3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

You've made it clear how you feel, nycgirl.... I'm curious as to why you feel the need to continue to flame him.

Despite what you might think, there may be some who are in troubled relationships who may find comfort in valsu's journey. Many of us are/were here for that reason. Whether or not you personally believe him is irrelevant. He's entitled to his beliefs and opinions the same as you are.... I'm just not sure I understand what you're attempting to achieve by continuing to bash this thread.

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

I'm the only one bashing this thread? Okaaaaaay Jenny girl. I have broad shoulders. I'll bear that burden.

Pease bear in mind that while everyone here has an opinion, there is one VERY IMPORTANT person who does not have a say here. And that's Valsu's wife.

While it would be arrogant and presumptuous of me to think that I can speak for her, I certainly don't have to buy into his story. He clearly outlined his persona in the very first thread, and while he HAS CHANGED (hallelueah!!!) and protests the very reference back to that thread, it is still within my rights to express my opinion about his behavior. MY OPINION.

If someone wants unconditional suport, I suggest that they turn to their church, their closest friends, or maybe PM members who have "suffered" the same fate.

He came here seeking a podium to trash his imigrant wife, promote his savior (Jeff Owens), and seek unconditional support for his situation. Sorry, he's not geting it from me.

I'm the only one bashing this thread? Okaaaaaay Jenny girl. I have broad shoulders. I'll bear that burden.

Pease bear in mind that while everyone here has an opinion, there is one VERY IMPORTANT person who does not have a say here. And that's Valsu's wife.

While it would be arrogant and presumptuous of me to think that I can speak for her, I certainly don't have to buy into his story. He clearly outlined his persona in the very first thread, and while he HAS CHANGED (hallelueah!!!) and protests the very reference back to that thread, it is still within my rights to express my opinion about his behavior. MY OPINION.

If someone wants unconditional suport, I suggest that they turn to their church, their closest friends, or maybe PM members who have "suffered" the same fate.

He came here seeking a podium to trash his imigrant wife, promote his savior (Jeff Owens), and seek unconditional support for his situation. Sorry, he's not geting it from me.

:thumbs:

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

:thumbs:

I think she would probably be better off going back home. Who knows what is next for her in this situation. It's pretty obvious that she ranks low on this guy's list of priorities. I base this on his own words. He's the one that came here and posted all this, what did he expect? Sympathy?

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

Marriage : 2006-11-08

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-22

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-10

I-129F Sent : 2008-04-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-14

I-129F touched: 2008-05-06

I-130 touched: 2008-05-09

I-129F approved 2008-09-05

I-130 approved 2008-09-05

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Receive Instruction 2008-11-05

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Medical 2009-01-19/20 passed

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

Interview 221g 2009-02-23

Second interview 2009-03-02 Approved

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received SS card 2009-03-17

Received GC 2009-04-01

Done for 3 years or 10 years. Haven't decided yet.

(I'm going for the IR-1 and blowing off the K-3. Even if it takes an extra couple months, it's worth it to not have to deal with USCIS again)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Note:

Please fill out I-130, wait 6 months for approval, then 3 more months for an interview. (Unless of course we've bombed your country into the stone age, then you qualify for expedited processing.)

Welcome to the USA!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

Whatever Dr. Jeff Owens preaches is his business obviously. Scorn of the marginalized is obviously one of his weapons to attract attention, and a popular weapon at that.

Listening to his marital health CDs is no substitute for person-to-person pastoral counseling in which the counselor raises the tough questions. If your own pastor is unavailable for marital counseling, there are many others who make themselves available right there in your new home town. Or perhaps you might find it embarrassing if someone observed the two of you going regularly to a counselor's office? Are you contrite enough to accept the counselor's intrusions on your personal life? Is she ready for the same?

Bolded is patently obvious, the rest speculation. Point made over & over. Again, why do you, or the others, care so much to get all wound up?

Edited by LaL

Bolded is patently obvious, the rest speculation. Point made over & over. Again, why do you, or the others, care so much to get all wound up?

Wound up? Certainly not. You haven't seen me wound up. i just happen to have some free time and an opinion. You have my permission to ignore my posts. I am clearly biased towards the voiceless woman in this case. You, he, and anyone else can feel free to ignore me. Isn't the internet wonderful?????

I'm the only one bashing this thread?

When did I say that?

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Merry Christmas to all and all a Happy New Year! Why can't we all get along and play right, let's do a sing along and come together and Christmas Carol one another! :)

I'm the only one bashing this thread?

When did I say that?

Wellllll, I'm the only one mentioned in your post. Babe, don't direct posts at me for bashing the thread. Can't help it if I'm the one getting everyone worked up!

I'm enigmatic!! Don't hate me because I'm enigmatic!!

Do you really find comfort in this story? Comfort? weird.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.