Anyone else on a diet for the wedding

39 posts in this topic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Chelle, I had no idea you were a big loser! ;)

I lost over 200 pounds almost 10 years ago.

This is my personal website. I've done tv and magazines and speak sometimes for weight watchers.

Maybe you can find some recipes or tips there to help you. :)

timeline.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Oh my god, Kim! That is amazing!

Good luck to all of you!

I am myself trying to lose weight in the mid-section, darn it is tough...

AOS Approved on 10-17-08 (details in profile)

Removal of Conditions on 07-19-10

In this tedious process, we tend to forget that this is all worth it.

I love my hubby beyond anything in this world.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have to say that good sleep was effective for me in losing weight and keeping myself healthy. I am a screaming b*tch when I don't have enough sleep. Recently, I try to take the stairs instead of the elevator when going to other departments at work. I take lots of water and I am BIG on protein and leafy veggies and try my very best to bring down my carbo intake. Green tea in peppermint also helps a lot in relaxing me before going to bed.

It's nothing flashy but I am seeing great changes so I guess this is something very effective for me. Great that Chelle started this thread. :) Stay healthy everybody!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Chelle, I had no idea you were a big loser! ;)

I lost over 200 pounds almost 10 years ago.

This is my personal website. I've done tv and magazines and speak sometimes for weight watchers.

Maybe you can find some recipes or tips there to help you. :)

WOW Kim you are amazing. Great Job done and your website is fantastic. I will be looking at it alot on the rest of my journey. I wanted to do a page like that of my journey but I lost most of my pics from back then when my computer got hit by lightning. My daughter does have a few left so if I can find one I will post my before photos. Thanks for sharing this with me. My daughter is doing her weight loss journey on youtube and she wants me to join her on it but I am kindof shy about that stuff still. Maybe when I hit goal I will feel better about me. Thanks again for sharing this with me

Russ is a lucky man to have you as his wife. You help everyone here on VJ , you always give great advice and you are always very thoughtful with your replys. :)

Chelle

Personal...

Dec 06 met online

Mar.07 1st visit to america

May 07 2nd visit to america

Aug. 07 3rd visit to america ( stayed a few months this time)

Jun 08 my 1st visit to england ( still here )

Dec 1 08 returned back to america :(

vent Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-11-20

NVC Received : 2008-11-24

NVC Left : 2008-11-25

Consulate Received : 2008-11-28

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 13, 2008 and November 21, 2008*.

8899.gif

9057.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I absolutely love protein

:)

:P

there is a couple kinds that i don't care about, soy and another one :whistle::P

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I absolutely love protein

:)

:P

there is a couple kinds that i don't care about, soy and another one :whistle::P

Whey? :lol:

or why :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!