Y's_habibitk

"A day in the life of USCIS"

41 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

"godless animals" LMFAO

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

It's always someone who flew threw the service centers saying "its not mcdonalds" ect ect lol

Im sorry, but you can tell me to trust this and that when you have sat and waited, watching others get approved who havent known their spouse as long as you have been waiting for a d*mn approval.

ok, Im done ....................for now :devil:

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Rock on, darlin'...

CJ-G

I made a coment about phone calls, which turned into I am lecturing.... A little dramatic wouldn't you say??? Why don't you take 1 message and assign your own meaning then have a pity party with it. I was talking about phone calls not anyones long wait or the USCIS process. When I say trust the process, I mean the spiritual process. Which ever higher power that may be for you and yours. If you have none, then run around and be bitter and angry about the USCIS's process.

:lol:

You said trust THEIR process...not God's process or a "spiritual" process.

Yeah, we have pity parties every week. It's called the "NO touches NO approvals" thread. Sorry you weren't invited, but it's only for us bitter and angry people running around like a bunch of Godless animals.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
It's always someone who flew threw the service centers saying "its not mcdonalds" ect ect lol

Im sorry, but you can tell me to trust this and that when you have sat and waited, watching others get approved who havent known their spouse as long as you have been waiting for a d*mn approval.

ok, Im done ....................for now :devil:

EXACTLY!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
"Additionally, USCIS responds to 41,000 phone inquiries daily"

40999 of those requests receive made up answers that further complicate the situation. The other call is a wrong number.

dang .... to think these are the people I am trying to go to work for. Jeez I know I will feel the same way after the papers are filed but :wacko: . Telling the truth to people is always the best policy; even if the truth is I HAVE NO CLUE, but I know who to bother that does have a clue !~~! When I read about other peoples experiances I cringe at the thought of what I am starting.

Does anyone have a positive thing to say about my dream job ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Something positive about USCIS....

I'm thinking :whistle:

Still thinking... :unsure:

Still thinking... :blink:

Uh, no! :no:

Lol, I can respect that.

I am going to be hopefull that one day the situation will improve due to employees (adjucaters) that realize they are working with families that are trying to be together and not just a case file. Until it actually does get better I suppose the only option is :crying: or :angry:. I think I am going to take the road less traveled and go for something we dont have an emotion for. Calm ..... all you can do is what you can do. Turn in your paperwork hope that you land on a good desk, and if not you cannot control the situation anyway. I have learned recently you dont have to just breath in you have to EXHALE or you EXPLODE. Please anyone wanting to vent feel free my message box is open to anyone and anything.

Hope your days get better and cases start moving !~~!

Timeline

Positive at USCIS, hmmm

Well courtney,

You have all of that "work at your own pace" stuff lol

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Positive at USCIS, hmmm

Well courtney,

You have all of that "work at your own pace" stuff lol

:lol:

Yeah, I guess if you look at it that way...you only have to process 1.85 applications a days (I think that's what we came up with, can't remember, see the first page LOL).

Well if more people like you (Courtney) worked there, with an understanding that the longer you take, the more lives you ruin...it could turn around and become a more efficient place to work. Maybe you can bring that to their attention once you start working for them? It could be positive for you.

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
Something positive about USCIS....

I'm thinking :whistle:

Still thinking... :unsure:

Still thinking... :blink:

Uh, no! :no:

I agree

we have all the right to B* about the process

It is not fare seeing some approvals great, but they are people that filled months after us

I mean some July, August and even October got approved

while we April May get to be ignored

so Yes Tomorrow I am 244 days waiting on my NOA2 or 8 months. We started process over 9 months ago

Is It FAIR? NO HELL NO

SO We Vent Have pitty Parties anybody that got their noa2 approved less then 6 months has less to say

and really don't know waiting this long

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.