Sweetjuly

STUCK @ NVC for AP

3,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks to everyone and a prayer to all who are still waiting!

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-28

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-04-07

I-129F RFE(s) : Thanks to VJ NONE!!!!!

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-24

NVC Received : 2009-08-26

NVC Left : 2009-10-06 41 days of AP at NVC

Consulate Received : 2009-10-08

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-11-10

Visa Received : 2009-11-17

US Entry : 2009-11-21

Marriage : 2009-12-18 Married!!!!!!

Comments : INTERVIEW PASSED!!!!!!!!!

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 139 days from your NOA1 date.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
hoping 30 days is the norm. . I am at day 32 today but i will not call till later to check so i will be off work when i find out. Hope we all get out soon.

d&z, any good news for you?

No good news for me still in AP since Sept. 3'rd , just called again. Congratulations on you getting out hope they send yours quickly for you.

Ok So Who's left in AP?

Missy

Scott

Billy

Steve

D&Z

yes i'm still stuck 33 days and counting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
I just called and they said my file is shipping to Manila Today!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG.

Checked DHL and there's a 60lb package to the Philippines.

I can't cry here at work...so I'll just save it until I call my fiancee.

Thank you all for your support...hope I'm not alone with the good news today :) :)

Well...ALL RIGHT! Darn good news bro. 60lb??? thats gotta be a bunch of other files right? Tell me you didnt submit 60lbs of documentation! LOL

Timeline
OMG! I just called NVC. They told me I just got out of AP one hour ago. And they will send it to Guang Zhou Cons. soon. :dance: This is amazing feeling. I was crying and tell the operater that he is the bless of my day. lol. Hopefully, they will send it soon.

More great news! Congratulations! Soooo happy 4 U!

Timeline
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE FINALLY OUT!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE.... SENT OUT TODAY!!!!!! 41 DAYS OF HELLISH WAITING OVER!!!!!!!

Wooo Hooo the good news keeps rolling! COngratulations. I hope more to come!

Edited by Maverick64

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I just got a call from NVC I think. The number is 603-334-9400 and "US.GOVT DEPT OF" showed on the Caller ID. I didn't make it to the phone on time unfortunately and and they left no message and when I called this number back the recording said "you have reached a non-working number of the US DEPT OF STATE, check the number..."

Has anyone heard of this happening? I am both excited and scared that they called me. I guess at this point I would rather just be denied than to keep waiting indefinitely without knowing anything. I don't think my fiancee or I have any reasons for denial so I'll try to stay positive but this process has pushed me right to the edge of sanity. On second thought maybe I have already slipped over that edge...

I just called the number for self-torture and the guy was really nice and tried to find out what was going on/who called. After holding for five minutes or so he came back on the line and said he had been unable to find out anything and that there appears to be no change in my case status and that if no one calls me from there within an hour to call back and ask for a supervisor.

On the edge, not sure which side. :blink:

Funny to quote oneself, but for information puposes...

I talked to a supervisor this evening about the phone call I had received from NVC this morning and after some investigation she said that she was told that I should forget about the phone call. LOL! :))) I am hoping that it means that they are finally at least looking our my file, any opinions? Looking for some kind of hope.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I bet the next time they call you will answer it... :thumbs:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

I just got a call from NVC I think. The number is 603-334-9400 and "US.GOVT DEPT OF" showed on the Caller ID. I didn't make it to the phone on time unfortunately and and they left no message and when I called this number back the recording said "you have reached a non-working number of the US DEPT OF STATE, check the number..."

Has anyone heard of this happening? I am both excited and scared that they called me. I guess at this point I would rather just be denied than to keep waiting indefinitely without knowing anything. I don't think my fiancee or I have any reasons for denial so I'll try to stay positive but this process has pushed me right to the edge of sanity. On second thought maybe I have already slipped over that edge...

I just called the number for self-torture and the guy was really nice and tried to find out what was going on/who called. After holding for five minutes or so he came back on the line and said he had been unable to find out anything and that there appears to be no change in my case status and that if no one calls me from there within an hour to call back and ask for a supervisor.

On the edge, not sure which side. :blink:

Funny to quote oneself, but for information puposes...

I talked to a supervisor this evening about the phone call I had received from NVC this morning and after some investigation she said that she was told that I should forget about the phone call. LOL! :) )) I am hoping that it means that they are finally at least looking our my file, any opinions? Looking for some kind of hope.

That is NVC number, same number that came up on my caller ID when a supervisor called me to tell me our K3 was out of AP.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Today was the day that NVC cust service sent me over the edge :bonk: ... I got the rep that has such a bad grasp on the english language that my fiance who does not speak english as her primary language could teach this woman english. She said she could not tell me anything other than the script.. she said she would get a supervisor.. then she came back to say nobody had time to talk to me now.. call back later... I said I would be glad to hold... No can't hold I have to use the line... call back... Since I had already called and waited on hold I saw no need to do it again tonight... So she said hold on and got what was reported to be a "supervisor".. yup her english was worst than the original rep.... She had no answers other than the ones given by the first person and when I asked what AP was and why I was having to go through it... Because of "natural security" she could not say nothing... and if I wanted to talk to someone I could call DOS... yep same number from earlier today when they asked me why I called them and not NVC... she finally gave me the silent treatment :pop: when I would ask her a question.. and when I would say well are you there? Are you going to answer me? She would just say.. yes I am here I hear you...

So now its off to see my congressman tomorrow... Funny thing that his office is only a couple of blocks from mine... then off to get my senator into it... I paid to get the damned visa application processed and there is no reason for it to take any longer than any other case... or to just sit on someones desk..

Ahh the rant is done...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Today was the day that NVC cust service sent me over the edge :bonk: ... I got the rep that has such a bad grasp on the english language that my fiance who does not speak english as her primary language could teach this woman english. She said she could not tell me anything other than the script.. she said she would get a supervisor.. then she came back to say nobody had time to talk to me now.. call back later... I said I would be glad to hold... No can't hold I have to use the line... call back... Since I had already called and waited on hold I saw no need to do it again tonight... So she said hold on and got what was reported to be a "supervisor".. yup her english was worst than the original rep.... She had no answers other than the ones given by the first person and when I asked what AP was and why I was having to go through it... Because of "natural security" she could not say nothing... and if I wanted to talk to someone I could call DOS... yep same number from earlier today when they asked me why I called them and not NVC... she finally gave me the silent treatment :pop: when I would ask her a question.. and when I would say well are you there? Are you going to answer me? She would just say.. yes I am here I hear you...

So now its off to see my congressman tomorrow... Funny thing that his office is only a couple of blocks from mine... then off to get my senator into it... I paid to get the damned visa application processed and there is no reason for it to take any longer than any other case... or to just sit on someones desk..

Ahh the rant is done...

Natural Security? thats a good one, and we are paying these people, UGH!!!! National Security, geez. This is soooo pathetic, call Senator. I hope senator can help you!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Ahh the rant is done...

Natural Security? thats a good one, and we are paying these people, UGH!!!! National Security, geez. This is soooo pathetic, call Senator. I hope senator can help you!!

I agree national security my butt. They give me license to carry a gun ,not that i ever carry one , but i got license no problem (they take fingerprint's and all) but they need to do additional checks on me for this . Yea right and i am supposed to believe them. I've been trying to be patient but i am done now i am going to call and e-mail anyone and everyone till i get out of AP. Thanks to this site i have lots of info of who to contact. OK sorry but i am getting pissed.. Congrats to everyone who got good news today and hope nobody else has to go through this. MY timeline NOA2 Aug. 26 NVC received Sept. 3 Still in AP hell

Timeline

Ahh the rant is done...

I agree national security my butt. They give me license to carry a gun ,not that i ever carry one , but i got license no problem (they take fingerprint's and all) but they need to do additional checks on me for this . Yea right and i am supposed to believe them. I've been trying to be patient but i am done now i am going to call and e-mail anyone and everyone till i get out of AP. Thanks to this site i have lots of info of who to contact. OK sorry but i am getting pissed.. Congrats to everyone who got good news today and hope nobody else has to go through this. MY timeline NOA2 Aug. 26 NVC received Sept. 3 Still in AP hell

National Security?? #######?? We have 2 porous borders, tens of thousands of illegal immigrants...and here we all are trying to follow every rule in the book, filled out every form with every piece of private information you can think of and they put our lives on hold for months!?? And oh yeah we paid for this ####### also.

I wish people who follow the rules would get a break from time to time instead of getting screwed EVERYTIME.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE...until my fiancee is next to me I don't consider us out of the woods just yet.

I just called and they said my file is shipping to Manila Today!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG.

Checked DHL and there's a 60lb package to the Philippines.

I can't cry here at work...so I'll just save it until I call my fiancee.

Thank you all for your support...hope I'm not alone with the good news today :) :)

Well...ALL RIGHT! Darn good news bro. 60lb??? thats gotta be a bunch of other files right? Tell me you didnt submit 60lbs of documentation! LOL

LOL Yep just my phone bill and e-mails are probably 5 lbs ;)

Timeline

Have known each other and have been friends for 20+ Years.

May 18, 2009 - Mailed I-129F Package

May 19, 2009 - Receipt of Confirmation from USPS

May 22, 2009 - Check Cashed

May 23, 2009 - Received NOA1

May 23, 2009 - Signed up for E-mail updates on USCIS.gov website.

Aug 27, 2009 - Touched 1

Aug 27, 2009 - NOA-2 E-mail Received!

Sept 8, 2009 - NVC Received File - Was stuck in AP for 28 Days!

Oct 6, 2009 - NVC sent file to Manila - Thank GOD

Oct 9, 2009 - File in System at US. Embassy In Manila

Oct 15, 2009 - Information packet received by Beneficiary from Manila

Oct 14, 2009 - Advanced Medical Exam Passed

Nov 10, 2009 - Interview - Passed Thank GOD again.

Nov 17, 2009 - Visa received

Nov 17, 2009 - CFO Seminar

Nov 21, 2009 - returned to US with the Love of my life.

Dec 17th, 2009 - Wedding! Yahoo!

Jan 14th, 2010 - Mailed I-485 / 765 Package

Jan 21, 2010 - NOA1 for 485 / 765

Feb 17, 2010 - Biometrics

Mar 9, 2010 - EAD Card in Production

May 28, 2010 - Greencard Received!

Hi all!

(1) Can IR-1/CR-1 be put on AP also? I noticed that mostly K1's are on AP at NVC.

(2) When you say you spoke to a Supervisor at NVC, how sure are you that the person you spoke to was REALLY a Supervisor? What if it was just a call center staff pretending to be a Supervisor? (just wondering..) :unsure:

September 2007-- Met Online (FilipinaHeart.com)
March 12,2009-- Married at Quezon City Hall of Justice
USCIS/NVC STAGE
May 8,2009-- I-130 Sent
August 17,2009-- I-130 Approved
August 26, 2009--case received at NVC
November 5,2009--CASE COMPLETED
USEM MANILA STAGE/ U.S. SOIL
November 17-18,2009--Medical PASSED
December 10, 2009--Interview @ 8:30AM A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
January 25, 2010--FLIGHT(Manila-Japan-Detroit,MI-Buffalo,NY)
February 22,2010-- 2-yr GREEN CARD received
February 26, 2010--SSN received
REMOVING of CONDITIONS
December 22, 2011-- I-751 mailed
February 28, 2012-- Biometrics done

October 10, 2012-- 10-yr GREEN CARD received
NATURALIZATION
January 09, 2013-- sent N-400
January 28, 2013-- Biometrics

May 22, 2013-- Interview Passed- Officially a US Citizen!

@ Waiting4him - woo !! congrats !! - once they told me mine had shipped - I dared not to call back - I can only handle so much self inflicted torture :(

@dhc - congrats !!

@ Dennis&Dane - yes !!!

@lenaandbilly - try calling the "real" dept of state ?? See if they can give you an update ?? (Not NVC) - **side note - do you really think NVC would admit to calling ?? That would be considered "customer service and who ever called would prob be fired .... :rofl: - good luck ! Hope it means good things

@missmissy - fingers crossed !! Hope you get some good news !!

@chris@beth - is no way for knowing for sure

@ScottThuy - good luck - this whole process sinks to go though then this extra glitch is just added frustration :(

@d&z - fingers crossed for u also

Sorry if I overlooked anyone - congrats if you got out and good luck to all still in !

Event Date
Consulate : Bucharest, Romania
I-129F Sent : 2009-04-21
I-129F Received: 2009-04-23
Check Cashed: 2009-04-27
I-129F NOA1 : 2009-04-28
I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-26 !!!!!!! biggrin.png
NVC Received : 2009-08-28
NVC Left: 2009-09-30 FINALLY AP SUCKS
Consulate Received :2009-10-01
Packet 3 Received :2009-10-01
Packet 3 Sent :2009-10-06
Medical: 2009-10-19
Interview Date :2009-10-21
Visa Received :2009-10-21
US Entry :2009-10-26
Marriage :12/12/2009 biggrin.png
AOS Mailed UPS: 01/18/2010
AOS Package Received: 01/19/2010
I-485 Approval: 01/28/2011
I-751 Sent: 01/15/2013
I-751 Received: 01/16/2013
ROC:
01/14/2013 I-751 package sent.
01/15/2013 package received.
01/16/2013 check cashed.
06/07/2013 RFE - More evidence

09/12/2013 RFE Returned with full 4 years of Evidence packet

12/02/2012 - Received Approval letter !!

​12-12-2013 - 4 year anniversary smile.png

event.png

Timeline
@ Waiting4him - woo !! congrats !! - once they told me mine had shipped - I dared not to call back - I can only handle so much self inflicted torture :(

@dhc - congrats !!

@ Dennis&Dane - yes !!!

@lenaandbilly - try calling the "real" dept of state ?? See if they can give you an update ?? (Not NVC) - **side note - do you really think NVC would admit to calling ?? That would be considered "customer service and who ever called would prob be fired .... :rofl: - good luck ! Hope it means good things

@missmissy - fingers crossed !! Hope you get some good news !!

@chris@beth - is no way for knowing for sure

@ScottThuy - good luck - this whole process sinks to go though then this extra glitch is just added frustration :(

@d&z - fingers crossed for u also

Sorry if I overlooked anyone - congrats if you got out and good luck to all still in !

ha...

I am too lazy to type all that but definately concur and thanks....

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-28

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-04-07

I-129F RFE(s) : Thanks to VJ NONE!!!!!

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-24

NVC Received : 2009-08-26

NVC Left : 2009-10-06 41 days of AP at NVC

Consulate Received : 2009-10-08

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-11-10

Visa Received : 2009-11-17

US Entry : 2009-11-21

Marriage : 2009-12-18 Married!!!!!!

Comments : INTERVIEW PASSED!!!!!!!!!

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 139 days from your NOA1 date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.