Jeraly

~July 2007 K-1 Filers II~

643 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
If you dump all the things you're taking with you into the living room along with your case, you can prolly pack from the couch as well :lol:

If you fancy a move to Colorado then by all means - we can move closer!!! We're looking at the north east with lovely views of the Rockies so we'll be close (ish) to Debz as well :D Of course, we are yet to move but still ;)

Ahhh!! You must be soooo excited going back to Germany tomorrow!! I am so jealous! All I have here is a confused kitten who keeps shouting at our Christmas tree and a grumpy husband who kicked me out of bed this morning because I wasn't asleep :blink: So much for me getting all excited about sending out presents to my family today - now I feel miserable again :(

You know, I'm pretty sure if the woman is in the bed and awake, that's manguage for 'take me now you hunka hunka burning love'. Or maybe that's just me?

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Horray for the weekend. Looking forward to a nice lie in bed tomorrow!!!!

Oh and oscar the grouch (my cat) has only tried to climb christmas tree once but has taken to just lying under it like a big furry present!

Edited by weedebz

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

my mum told me how happy she was that I am in germany, because that way I can do all the cooking, christmas baking and cleaning.

that said, I'll spend the rest of the day in the kitchen, baking christmas cookies. my mum only wants 9 different kinds of cookies.

when I'm done I'll do a first round of cleaning.

you guys probably won't hear from me again until january. (I might be able to escape my kitchen prison, but I'm not sure).

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

ohhhhhh, German kitchens at Christmas... :star:

will you share some recipes? pretty please? *bats eyelashes* :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Horray for the weekend. Looking forward to a nice lie in bed tomorrow!!!!

Oh and oscar the grouch (my cat) has only tried to climb christmas tree once but has taken to just lying under it like a big furry present!

:lol: I think the kitten only stresses about the tree when I am in the room - I am in the bedroom today and he is asleep in here now he has stopped tearing around!!!

my mum told me how happy she was that I am in germany, because that way I can do all the cooking, christmas baking and cleaning.

that said, I'll spend the rest of the day in the kitchen, baking christmas cookies. my mum only wants 9 different kinds of cookies.

when I'm done I'll do a first round of cleaning.

you guys probably won't hear from me again until january. (I might be able to escape my kitchen prison, but I'm not sure).

:lol: Some things never change?? My mum will have to make her own prawn cocktail this year - ok so it's not 9 kinds of cookies but still... If you have any leftovers then maybe we will have to pay a visit in January :whistle::lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Well for the first year in ages I'm being banned from kitchen for Christmas. My mother in law doesn't want me doing anything. I have made a christmas pud though. mmmmmmmmm.

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Timeline

@stp: my best friend will be here any second, but I'll post a few recipes tonite, promise :)

Timeline

ok. i have NO idea how to post links to pictures here....

Cinnamonstars:

http://www.brigitte.de/kochen/rezeptsuche/...+Zimtsterntaler

Ingredients: 3 Eggwhites, a pinch of salt, 300g Powdered sugar, 300 g unpeeled, ground Almonds, 1Teaspoon ground Cinnamon, Powdered sugar for the Countertop you work on, 40g Cherry-marmelade

How-to:

Mix 2 Eggwhites and a pinch of Salt until they are stiff, Add 200g of Powdered Sugar real slowly, together with the Almonds and the Cinnamon. Wrap the dough in ClearWrap and put in fridge or outside if its cold enough, for 30minutes. Then you take 2 pieces of big ziploc bags, and roll it with a rolling pin, in between the two ziploc bags real thin (the dough is crazy sticky and would stick to the countertop without the bags). Use a star-shaped cookie-cutter and cut around 110 stars and put them on a cookie sheet with baking parchment. Preheat oven to 150C.

Mix the reminding eggwhite and powdered sugar and spread it evenly over HALF of the stars. Bake ALL stars for 15minutes, and let them cool off.

Spread the cherry marmelade over the stars WITHOUT the eggwhite on top, and put one of the stars WITH the eggwhite stuff on TOP of the cherry-stuff.

Ginger stars:

(I have no picture, but they look similar to the Cinnamon ones, but they have little pieces of candied Ginger on each tip of the star)

Ingredients: 325g Flour, 125g Sugar, 1 pinch Salt, 150g Butter, 1/2 package of Lemonpeel-flavor (or the zest of half a Lemon), 1 Egg, 50g candied GInger,

Filling: 75g candied Ginger, 75g Marzipan, 30gGingermarmelade (or Orange).

Decoration: 60g candied ginger, 100g Powdered sugar, 1-2 Tablespoons Limejuice

How to: Mix Flour, Sugar, Salt and Butter, Lemonzest and Egg and very very finely chopped (food processor would be handy) ginger in a bowl, until you have a very smooth dough. Cover and put in fridge for 2hours.

For the filling: Put the ginger in the food processor, mix chopped ginger, marcipan and the marmelade.

Roll the dough with a rolling pin very thinly to around 3mm, and cut stars with a cookie cutter. Put the stars on a cookie sheet and bake them at 175C for around 10 minutes. Let them cool off and spread the GInger-marzipan-stuff on half of them, and put another, plain on, on top of it.

For the decoration, cut the ginger in very small, thin pieces. Mix Powdered sugar and Limejuice to a thick sirupy-thing. Spread over cookies, and decorate with the ginger pieces.

I can post more recipes some time late next week if you want. Unfortunately I will be offline for the next days, my niece is in the hospital (she's 14 months and has a serious heart problem and lung problems and a bronchitis to top it off) and my sister just called to ask if I could please help her.

I hope the cookies turn out great!!!

Thanks so much for this Agnes!! I was looking for some Christmas goodies to make - I found a nice recipe for some Italian biscotti but I haven't made them yet so don't know what they are like :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

ooo, thank you so much :)

I'm looking forward to having a go... will let you know how they turn out :)

sorry to hear about your niece :(

hope she's ok... but glad you're there to be able to help your sister :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
ok. i have NO idea how to post links to pictures here....

using the link you posted - if using firefox, do a right click and then select "copy image location"

when making a post, there are 5 boxes to the right of the smiley face box.

insert link

insert image

insert email link

wrap in quote tags

wrap in code tags

(hover your mouse over those boxes and shortly a name will pop up identifying the button)

select the insert image button (2nd from the left) and a little box should appear. that link you did the copy image location on earlier - click in the box and do a right click and then select paste (be sure that the http:// is erased when pasting the link, otherwise it won't work).

voila!

weihnachten_zimtstern.jpg

if using ie, you have to do a right click on the pic, then select properties. the little box that appears - drag your mouse over the address part of it to highlight the entire "address URL", then select copy. follow the same procedure above regarding using the insert image process.

:thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
I can post more recipes some time late next week if you want...

yes please yes please yes please! :yes:

I seem to have a strange buzzing in my ears... anyone know what I can do about that? ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I seem to have a strange buzzing in my ears... anyone know what I can do about that? ;)

I've got it too. Like...some kind of insect or something...strange.

That makes 3 of us! How I wish it would just go away.

Timeline

it COULD be an insect... it's sort of shrill and annoying... but I had it home and I've still got it here at work, so it would be weird if it followed me here

just strange altogether... and you guys have it too! how very weird

we should get some repellent, and maybe set some sticky traps, and see if we catch anything ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.