Marlita

Twilight...the Saga!

24 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

....maybe not obsessed, but addicted and I seriously need some codependecy.

If you understand my addiction....please help me out! Dont let me go at this alone!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Timeline

I have it sitting here and have not started - yet! I am waiting for the 9.5 hrs plane trip to Charlotte coming Saturday. :dance:

My cousin started last week and has read New Moon and Eclipse already, just in a few days. Now she is trying to finish breaking Dawn before the movie comes out. :lol:

Timeline

haha :jest: Ok I'm so obsessed....that I couldnt even spell the word 'obsess' correct.....see what this freakin story is doing to me!!

Huh! (sigh, I can't breathe)

Timeline

I must say that I thought this was a teeny bopper book....boy was I wrong! I think EVERY adult who reads these can agree with me on this one. Most people I know read this series with a couple weeks....they are that good. Personally I am only on Twilight and I hate when I have to put the book down to do normal daily activities.

I am trying to finish before I see the movie on Friday. But these are the best. I have not read such a great book with serious emotional feeling in a really long time.

Timeline
Not my bag. Vampire fiction is often horribly clicheed.

well thats why this is a completely different vampire story. I am a huge vampire fan, but this one is so different than other stories. Lots of common beliefs about vampires are busted in this book. Plus...for the most part its not really about vampires. I think thats why its so popular. Its a surprise from what most people would think its about.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello...huge Twilight fan here. Read all 4 books in 9 days :blush: I started reading and was hooked. I steered clear of them for a long time cause I thought they were some teenage crappy novel thing but I was bored and looking for a new book and decided to give it a try. Boy was I astonished. I think the book can be a good book for older teens but there is a lot of under tones that I feel draw the adult readers in as well.

The book totally busted all common "beliefs" about vampires and like Marlita said it really wasn't as vampire focused as I was expecting. I really enjoyed the book. I enjoyed the whole saga. I felt the writing just drew you in and captivated your attention and emotions. Never really experienced the feelings I did when I read the Twilight books.

I will be going to a party tomorrow night to see the movie :D I am super excited! I can't wait.

Glad to see some other adult Twilight lovers out there!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Not my bag. Vampire fiction is often horribly clicheed.

south park is making fun of the vampire fad just tonight lololol..

ahh, fads that come back..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I just finished Twilight this past weekend and what a great read! I can't wait to get started on the second one!

www.cafepress.com has some really neat Twilight tee shirts if anyone is interested.

Karen

Edited by govols

Karen ( USA ) and Tony ( UK ) now both residing in USA!!

2/28/05- I-129F sent to TSC

7/29/05- Interview date- Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/06/05-Tony comes home to Tennessee!!!

10/08/05-WE'RE MARRIED!!! I love this man!

AOS/EAD/AP

11/26/05-filed for emergency AP

11/29/05-filed for AOS/EAD

03/07/06-online EAD approval

03/10/06-received EAD in post and passed driving test (Wow what a day)

07/26/06-AOS Interview---APPROVED!!!!!!

07/31/06-received 'Welcome to America' Letter

08/07/06-received Green card in post wooooooooohoooooooo

03/30/09-received approval to remove conditions!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

ahh I just read a passage from the book.. no.. purple prose ain't for me

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Twilight VJ link.. my daughters pics of Edward from filming

MTV link with my daughter in background.

Sooo getting excited.. we head out to the Mall 8am to start our campout.. Many of you know my daughter Nikki is a extra in the movie..

We will be seeing the midnight showing.. probably wont remember much of the movie since we will be looking for her and her friends in teh scenes. ahah. but will be seeing it a second time Saturday.. .. then we will watch the movie for the movie.. hjahahahah.

Hope you all enjoy.. just keep your eyes out for my daughter.. Cafeteria scenes.. .. she is wearing Pink with white shirt under.. and a pink headband.

Some scenes she is wearing her black Vulcan jacket.. black with yellow hoodie.. ..

tell me if you find her.. .. in the clips from you tube you can see here. at 25 seconds and at 56 seconds.

OHH and Nikkis.. Says... EDWARD.. Rob Pattinson.. .. she says. he smells.. ohh soo nice.. hehehe

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included