jundp

Twilight series -- anyone else read them?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I just finished reading the third book in this series and I'm wondering if anyone else read them?

They are by Stephenie Meyer and the first book is Twilight, then New Moon, and Eclipse. The fourth book comes out in August. I started reading the first book on June 12th and I finished the 3 book last night!!!

So anyone else read these?

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline
:lol: Everyday on VJ!

?

I read the books by duress, because a friend asked me to lead the book club next year at school. We have two different lunch times, one for 9th and 10th and another for 11th and 12th. Since I teach seniors, I have the later lunch. A bunch of the kids who will be juniors worried they wouldn't be able to have their book club :lol:

Turns out I loved the books after all.

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

My daughter is a extra for the Movie.. it was filmed here in Portland..

she is in the Cafeteria scene.. not sure if it makes the cut but she stood right next to Rob Pattenson ..

she filmed for two days.. walked carrying a tray right behind him..then she sat at the table next to him in some other scenes.

Book comes out Aug 2nd.. Movie will be released Dec 12 08... whoo hoo

here is a pic taken during a lunch break.. zoomed in of course

cafeteria.jpg Distance shot of Rob. on a lunch break

cid__cafeteria_1.jpg Rob Pattenson

wawawowa4.jpg My daughter Nikki

edited to add my daughter pic

Edited by JanaknJanet

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Timeline
My daughter is a extra for the Movie.. it was filmed here in Portland..

she is in the Cafeteria scene.. not sure if it makes the cut but she stood right next to Rob Pattenson ..

she filmed for two days.. walked carrying a tray right behind him..then she sat at the table next to him in some other scenes.

Book comes out Aug 2nd.. Movie will be released Dec 12 08... whoo hoo

here is a pic taken during a lunch break.. zoomed in of course

cafeteria.jpg Distance shot of Rob. on a lunch break

cid__cafeteria_1.jpg Rob Pattenson

wawawowa4.jpg My daughter Nikki

edited to add my daughter pic

Ah, that's so cool, Jan!

I was wondering if they were actually going to film it in Forks or not. I suppose Oregon has the same climate, except your coastline is prettier :lol:

penguinpasscanada.jpg

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

They did alot of the filming in Portland.. some was indeed filmed in Forks.. some in Kalamath (SP) Some scenes at Multonomah Falls.. .. some at the coast.. some at Madison HS in Portland.. some in Oregon City.. filming went on for close to a month.. was great fun..

here is the link to the MTV first official "completed Scene" of the movie..

MTV Twilight scene

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included