235 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Coria, honey. Please let it all go. Searching for stuff like that on myspace or calling/e-mailing him is just you setting yourself up for saddnes and disapointment. Pick your head up girl, he is not worth your time and he is certainly not worth your tears you are spending on him.

Let him go! Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi sweetheart, I'm so sorry a serviceman has treated you so. We'd like to think that being in the service makes an honorable man, but, men are men the world around. There are good and bad ones everywhere. You are going to have to follow these ladies advice and move on. Yes, it's horrible what your heart has been put through. Yes, you've invested your soul into this relationship. But, darling, you can't make a man love you and quite frankly, like others have told you, you are better off finding these things out about him now. I have heard of women here who have been married with children to men that begin to treat them dishonorably. Someday, it'll be a story you'll tell your grandchildren and it will be a blessing because you'll have met and loved whoever his replacement is, the grandkids' grandpa!!! Love, Tracy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Haha, thank you!

It's not that I have cried lately again or have been really really sad.

It is just the disappointment to see that I was honest with him and he might have lied to me.

Sure it does not matter now anymore. But I would like to know whether he lied to me while we were a couple or if he was honest. I disappointed myself in believing that he was a great guy. But he is not that great. I thought army guys should be accountable and responsible for their actions?! Well, this one really is not and takes the chicken way out. May it help him on his journey of live! I really would have never thought that he is such a guy but guess it is the truth! Why do I have the necessity to know whether he lied to me back then?!!! Just have to leave this man or should I rather say immature jerk!? lol

Schlimm ist nicht die Enttäuschung,

sondern die Erkenntnis,

sich in einem Menschen geirrt zu haben!

Manche Menschen treten einem auf den Fuß und entschuldigen sich.

Manche Menschen treten einem ins Herz und merken es nicht einmal

Haha, thank you!

It's not that I have cried lately again or have been really really sad.

It is just the disappointment to see that I was honest with him and he might have lied to me.

Sure it does not matter now anymore. But I would like to know whether he lied to me while we were a couple or if he was honest. I disappointed myself in believing that he was a great guy. But he is not that great. I thought army guys should be accountable and responsible for their actions?! Well, this one really is not and takes the chicken way out. May it help him on his journey of live! I really would have never thought that he is such a guy but guess it is the truth! Why do I have the necessity to know whether he lied to me back then?!!! Just have to leave this man or should I rather say immature jerk!? lol

We would just like to say. Goodluck in your future and may the right man be there and take care of you.. Keep your head up and remember that all men are not like this guy! Best wishes and best of luck to you!!!!

Get over it. What he does is not your concern now, the sooner you realise that the better for you.

Thank you sister! Stop bothering about him affairs, he's a looser we both know, get over it.

You have your life ahead of you. Let him roll around in his problems!

Tell me something nice you have been doing, how it has been with you. Anything new?

Edited by Beautiful_years

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Thank you sister! Stop bothering about him affairs, he's a looser we both know, get over it.

Tell me something nice you have been doing, how it has been with you. Anything new?

Oh, what has been up with me? Hehe not that much!

I finished my internship about two weeks ago and since then I am home all day.

However, I now have more time to take care of the kids of a friend and I go to the animal shelter regularly.

For the first time I went to nightshift, a disco, like 10 days ago with my friend Ella. It was cool! ; )

Also wanted to go to the cinema again...anybody seen Madagascar 2? =p I think I wanna see it. *hehe*

And oh well, I thought about what I want to do in the future...work? internship abroad? etc.

Then I got such a information literature about "Au-Pair". And oh well, I have already thought about that some time ago but then I only wanted to start real work. And now, I do think it would be a cool idea. I do think it is nice to be an au-pair for a year or so. I have completed the application except the medical form is still missing. XD Yeah, so I might become an au-pair in the USA. It would be so exciting. I just got adjusted to the idea of not being here no more and I kinda feel at the wrong place right now, don't know why. I really do hope that it won't cause any problems as regards the visa!?

Have a wonderful week and merry christmas!!!

Schlimm ist nicht die Enttäuschung,

sondern die Erkenntnis,

sich in einem Menschen geirrt zu haben!

Manche Menschen treten einem auf den Fuß und entschuldigen sich.

Manche Menschen treten einem ins Herz und merken es nicht einmal

However, I now have more time to take care of the kids of a friend and I go to the animal shelter regularly.

For the first time I went to nightshift, a disco, like 10 days ago with my friend Ella. It was cool! ; )

Also wanted to go to the cinema again...anybody seen Madagascar 2? =p I think I wanna see it. *hehe*

And oh well, I thought about what I want to do in the future...work? internship abroad? etc.

Then I got such a information literature about "Au-Pair". And oh well, I have already thought about that some time ago but then I only wanted to start real work. And now, I do think it would be a cool idea. I do think it is nice to be an au-pair for a year or so. I have completed the application except the medical form is still missing. XD Yeah, so I might become an au-pair in the USA. It would be so exciting. I just got adjusted to the idea of not being here no more and I kinda feel at the wrong place right now, don't know why. I really do hope that it won't cause any problems as regards the visa!?

Good to hear that you have started living life the way it should be ... yes be ambitious, nothing stops you from coming here without him!

Enjoy your self, mix with friends but at same time be serious too, think about the future and where you ll want to be a year from now, what you ll want to do and take steps to make it happen, i know you ll make it.

I believe in you girl... meanwhile its how many days to xmas...... Hope you enjoy everybit of it and most special, may the year end peacefully so you ll start a new year bright and clear headed.

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

"And these are the Days of Our Lives".......................

Good to hear that you have started living life the way it should be ... yes be ambitious, nothing stops you from coming here without him!

Enjoy your self, mix with friends but at same time be serious too, think about the future and where you ll want to be a year from now, what you ll want to do and take steps to make it happen, i know you ll make it.

I believe in you girl... meanwhile its how many days to xmas...... Hope you enjoy everybit of it and most special, may the year end peacefully so you ll start a new year bright and clear headed.

• 3 weeks later...

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

If A Man Really Wants You!

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.

If he does not want you, nothing can make him stay.

Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.

Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.

Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that is not meant to be.

S l o w e r is better.

Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.

If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve; then heck no, you cannot "be friends".

A friend would never mistreat a friend.

Do not settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.

Do not stay because you think, "it will get better".

You will be mad at your self, a year later, for staying when things are not better.

The only person you can control in a relationship is you.

Avoid men who have a bunch of children by a bunch of different women.

He did not marry them when he got them pregnant. Why would he treat you any

differently?

Always have your own set of friends separate from his.

Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.

Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.

You cannot change a man's behavior. Change comes from within.

Do NOT EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has more education or in a better job.

Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.

Never let a man define who you are.

Never borrow someone else's man. Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he will cheat on you.

A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.

All men are NOT dogs.

You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two-way street.

You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.

You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. A relationship consists of

two WHOLE individuals. Look for someone complimentary, not supplementary.

Dating is fun, even if he does not turn out to be Mr. Right.

Make him miss you sometimes. When a man always knows where you are

and you are always readily available to him, he takes it for granted.

Do not fully commit to a man who does not give you everything that you need. Keep

him in your radar; but get to know others.

All the BEST for you Coria :star:

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.