mkg265

Is the Vermont Service Center's website down?

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Is the Vermont Service Center's website down? I keep getting an error message. I didn't have time to check my status today!! :huh:

That makes it over 24 hours since I've checked!!

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I got on a good 3-4 times today. Someone did post a few days ago that a CSR told them they were having "system problems" though ??

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Now I have to go try...hmmmm what a generic message that is eh?

Maybe tomorrow we'll all have approvals showing LOL!

Lisa

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Please god, through a computer glitch let everyone get their approvals tomorrow!

I know the site has been having problems not showing people's NO2 (even after they got them in the mail) but it has never gone down.

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

Timeline

Its up again..no changes

:get your umbrella paraders:

Thanks!

Please god, through a computer glitch let everyone get their approvals tomorrow!

I know the site has been having problems not showing people's NO2 (even after they got them in the mail) but it has never gone down.

That is what happened to us - NOA2 dated the 5th - website still says received and pending. :wacko:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Everyday I come home and think...maybe, just maybe we will have the NOA2 in the mail and be like the others who got no "updates" online and no email! heee

God! that would rock!

congrats on your approval B & V :)

Lisa

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Is the Vermont Service Center's website down? I keep getting an error message. I didn't have time to check my status today!! :huh:

Yes, I read where VSC was having computer problems also, a lot of people who filed for the IR-1/CR-1 have been transferred to the CSC, I believe because of the computer problem.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Everyday I come home and think...maybe, just maybe we will have the NOA2 in the mail and be like the others who got no "updates" online and no email! heee

God! that would rock!

Lisa

same hear :crying: feel so depress, I just work and work and keep busy, but every morning the first thing I do is turn on my laptop and go to USCIS, and noooooooo updates///// thanks god I will see my husband in December 19 until January 11 :dance: I miss him so much (L)

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

God! that would rock!

Lisa

Hang in there Lisa - your case will be approved soon. It is your turn!!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Could this have been the problem?

CRIS System Scheduled Outage

November 13, 2008 - The CRIS System will be unavailable from 9:30 PM EST, Thursday November 13 until about 1:30 AM EST, Friday November 14 for maintenance. The CRIS System includes Case Status Online, Change of Address Online, Civil Surgeon Locator and Field Office Locator.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

God! that would rock!

Lisa

Yep! That's me! But I don't know...every Friday, I get really depressed and think "another week is gone, now there won't be anything done this weekend"...so today I'm not that hopeful...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I tried to check status this morning... I could login alright, but if I click on the case number, it only selects the box and will not give details.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I tried to check status this morning... I could login alright, but if I click on the case number, it only selects the box and will not give details.

Yes, it's behaving strangely this morning. I suspect that their system is in the fritz...when they bring it up, we should all see updates. My theory.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.