Lee L

ANY K3 FILERS FROM FEBRUARY STILL WAITING???

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

I am an April filer, and according to recent approvals it appears that VSC is busy with March filers. But according to timeline data there are a number of Feb K3 filers still waiting.. Is that the case or are people just blowing off this site after their approval and not updating?? If there are any K3 Feb filers still waiting please respond to this and if you have NOA2s PLEASE update - this would help us gauge where VSC really is with our applications.

Thanks-

LeeL

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Lee I think it's some of both. I do think there are a number of people on the VJ list and Igor's list who have feb NOA 1's and who have never updated, but in the last couple of weeks I got feedback from a few people on a thread I created where they said they were at 9 months, or rapidly approaching it. I don't think they are in the majority, but I think they do exist. From all of the lists, feedback, and everything else which lets us judge time, my best guess right now is VSC is somewhere between 7 1/2 and 8 1/2 months in processing the majority of K3's. For me, I'm at 7 1/2 now from my I-129F NOA 1.

Agreed, the more timeline updates, the better.

OK, my final post for tonight. I've posted to like 5 threads, guess I'm just a little stir crazy, especially seeing how I know tomorrow is a Federal holiday, and nothing will be done with our stuff.

-CJ-G

I am an April filer, and according to recent approvals it appears that VSC is busy with March filers. But according to timeline data there are a number of Feb K3 filers still waiting.. Is that the case or are people just blowing off this site after their approval and not updating?? If there are any K3 Feb filers still waiting please respond to this and if you have NOA2s PLEASE update - this would help us gauge where VSC really is with our applications.

Thanks-

LeeL

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hell. I jave been waiting for my NAO-2 since January................go figure, all i get is B.S. I'm so pissed now I cant finish what I wanna say here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/04 met online

04/05 met in Hong Kong (2 weeks)

09/05 petition sent I-129 via lawyer (what a rip that was)

04/06 trip to Shenzhen, gave her diamond (to small boooo)

11/06 interview

11/06 DENIED "not a bonafide relationship"

02/07 married in Hong Kong & Shenzhen sightsee (1 month stay)

11/07 I-130 sent in

01/08 NOA-1

04/08 I-129F sent

05/08 NOA-1

11/08 sent letter to cancel OLD I-129F (2005) petition so no problems

11/18 received confirmation (email) letter received (VSC working on the old I-129F) quickest response ever from any governmnet agency !!!!!!!!!!!!

11/08 13 letters sent to Senate Judiciary Subcomittee Immigration

11/25 mailed me for more evidence, don't understand this delay new

I-129F (05/08)

11/29/08 received request for more evidence.......I forgot to check "NO' for domestic violence, homicide, manslaughter etc etc,

how stupid of me gezzzzzzzzzzz someone KICK ME please.

Also received action to the old WAC petition I-129F to reopen to withdraw petition.

12/01/08 I checked the "NO" box and sent in to VSC.

12/02/08 requested expedite services (need life saving operation)

12/06/08 received email new I-129F back in process mode

12/19/08 denial to expedite petition (unbelievable)

12/30/08 USCIS sending why the denial old I-129F (cant wait to get that response)

01/03/09 Finally received both NOA-2's today, my heart cant take it.

01/09/09 Received 1st letter from NVC for $70.00......no no no I want to process the I-129F. Got my birthdate wrong, have to fix that.

03/24/09 Interview........DENIED HK

This is going to be a NOVEL

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks-

LeeL

Still here waiting I'm K-3 Feb filler. Case still PENDING

MARLO SY PARKER

well I filed on Feb 26th 2008 got noa date March 5 2008 and my i-129f is dated June 12, 2008, sent an request to my senator to inquiry on my behalf and got the same info I already knew! VSC is processing Feb 26 ,2008 applications and they received my I-130 on Feb 28 2008. so therefore I should continue WAITING.

080826-_EDSXyUxFY7L.jpg

Feliz con mi amor...

Ni la distancia ni el tiempo podran separar dos vidas determinadas a estar unidas...

Neither time nor distance can separate two lives that are destined to become one..

USCIS- VERMONT OFFICE

I-130 NOA 1 03/05/08

I-129f NOA 1 06/12/08

I-130 NOA2 12/14/08

I-129f NOA2 12/14/08

NVC

12/18/2008 Assigned Case number

12/22/2008 DS3032 and AOS bill generated

12/26/2008 Received INN by mail

12/26/2008 paid AOS bill

12/27/2008 sent DS3032 and I-864 package

12/29/2008 DS3032 choice of agent confirmation

12/29/2008 paid DS230

01/03/2009 sent DS230 package

01/07/2009 Complete Affidavit review and acceptance

01/12/2009 Case complete

04/13/2009 interview (approved)

K3 @ Embassy

sent to US embassy at SDO 12/19/08

received 12/23/08

interview date 04/22/09

OMG I've just realized that it has been 300 days since we filed I-130!Had somebody told me when we filed that we would wait for so long I wouldn't have believed him! And here we are 10 months later still in the same position. I don't know about you guys but my patience is in the end.

Timeline

Sra I think in your case you may be hampered a little by the fact that your I-129F was filed a lot later than your I-130. I if you look at the approvals that are out there, either on the VJ list or Igor's list, even for the ones where the I-129F and !-130 got approved at the same time, very few of those NOA2's came before six months had passed on the I-129F NOA1. And, that I-129F NOA-1 is what USCIS determines as to whether or not you are inside or outside of normal processing times.

Best of luck to ya anyhow, and everyone else.

OMG I've just realized that it has been 300 days since we filed I-130!Had somebody told me when we filed that we would wait for so long I wouldn't have believed him! And here we are 10 months later still in the same position. I don't know about you guys but my patience is in the end.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Thanks-

LeeL

I-130 NOA-1 Feb 29th....still NOTHING...

Timeline

It's people like you that I feel the most sorry for. You're a month ahead of me with your I-129F NOA 1 (mine was 4/4), and still nothing. Totally insane.

Thanks-

LeeL

Timeline

Guess I need to correct myself. Sometimes I read these too quickly. Your timeline shows a 2/29 I-130 NOA 1, but your NOA-1 for the I-129F was late april? See, I think that does make a little difference, USCIS appears to be judging the priority of most of these messages based on that I-129F date, as opposed to the I-130 date, although they are giving, in many cases, simultaneous approvals for both.

It's people like you that I feel the most sorry for. You're a month ahead of me with your I-129F NOA 1 (mine was 4/4), and still nothing. Totally insane.

Thanks-

LeeL

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Thanks-

LeeL

Yes, I am pretty sure (through looking at the timelines) that everyone who has responded here has a NOA1 date in or after March for the I129F. I wonder-- anyone who got their first NOA for the I129F before March still waiting for the NOA2?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.