chnst

Jennifer Hudsons Mom and brother shot

46 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
This happened in Chicago.

Isn't that where Obama is from? :whistle:

(saying it because the usual suspects haven't yet)

A.J. this where I say FOUL.

3 people were murdered, and the case is being investigated as a domestic crime.

Domestic crimes happen all around the world, in all types of cities and neighborhoods, in republican and democratic households, to the rich and to the poor.

For someone to take advantage of this tragic incident as a means to further their political agenda, is absolutely sick, and not becoming of an intelligent member of society.

Let these people rest in peace, not to be disturbed by your prejudices and political agenda.

I'm pretty sure he just saw it coming and wanted to head it off.

I agree with Alex on that one. A.J. doesn't strike me as the heartless fool type.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
What makes me :lol: is how much hypocrisy I detect. Stuff like this happens every damn day to children all over this country-- but do we give a shiit? Do we get outraged? Of course not. Celebrity murders are sexy thought. What a load of BS.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't give a flying fck about this. Or any of those other children either.

I agree with Alex on that one. A.J. doesn't strike me as the heartless fool type.

I kinda thought the line:

(saying it because the usual suspects haven't yet)

would have made it obvious :wacko:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
More horrific news..

Body confirmed to be Hudson's nephew

The police found the body of the young nephew of the actress and singer Jennifer Hudson in an abandoned sport-utility vehicle in Chicago on Monday, three days after her mother and brother were found dead in their home about 10 miles away.

The child, Julian King, 7, was found shot to death in the back of a white 1994 Chevrolet Suburban belonging to Hudson's brother that had been missing since Friday.

Are there really no people that deserve the death penalty? Really?

oh no.... I had hoped that they would find him alive. What a sick world. :(

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
For fvkc's sake. I'm outta this thread.

??

bad aj :bonk:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

Ahhhhhhh, sarcasm detector not plugged in this morning...I only had room to plug in the toaster, coffee-maker, and outrage.

Apology to A.J.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Such a horrible tragedy. :(

RIP

Lack of education or cause and effect. Which one??

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

RIP

Not a surprising response. Really.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Tell us.

Or what is how the community did not even bother calling the cops..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

RIP

You really are a cruel and evil person.

It's very clear what you're trying to say.

I think you made it quite clear in the other thread, what you think about people of color.

People like you give humans a bad name.

What does education have to do with senseless violence?

It happens in Englewood, and it happens in Hollywood.

It might be one thing if we were talking about stray bullets, but we're talking about a domestic crime,

the murder of a little boy.

Is it education or cause and effect when a lab tecnician injects his child with HIV, so that he won't have to pay child support?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/82861.stm

Senseless and tragic crimes are committed everyday, by people from all walks of life.

If we should learn anything from this, it's that if someone says they're going to kill your entire family,

you should take them seriously, and that we should not take today for granted.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png