jpine

IMBRA FACTS!!

11 posts in this topic

I would like to start this post with the idea of posting FACTS only. I love this site and find it to be very informative. Lets keep it that way. As of today there has not been one FACT of what is going to happen. Just everyone's speculation on how they interupt this. Can we keep this open? I love this site but hate scrolling through every message on here to find nothing new just everyone that hates to wait. Myself included. My guess is there shouldnt be any reply's to this post until someone has 100% fact. Just an idea not trying to be an a$$. And appreciate all the advice i received here i hope i am not perceived as ungrateful but let's wait until we have a FACT that will help us proceed with this.

FACT #1: At this time no one knows what is going to happen except wait. And it sucks but that is the only FACT we have now bottom line.

Thanks

JOe

K1

04/11/2006--sent i-129f

10/19/2006--fiance arrived USA

11/20/2006--Married

AOS

12/15/06-- noa1

01/12/07-- rfe

01/24/07-- 485 transferred to CA

02/03/07-- Biometrics

03/02/07-- welcome letter sent

03/09/07-- snail mail welcome letter received

03/16/07-- card production message received

03/21/07-- approval notice sent

03/23/07-- resident card in hand

Remove Conditions

1/12/09--noa1

2/04/09--Biometrics

6/05/09--Approval notice received in mail

6/28/09-- 10 year card received in the mail

I'm sorry Joe, but half of what you're reading is out of a need for people to toss out ideas and vent. If it annoys you, you may not want to read the forum.

Just an idea.

SA4userbar.jpg

I understand people's needs to vent. I am only suggesting we open a topic about facts.

thats all

Later

JOe

I'm sorry Joe, but half of what you're reading is out of a need for people to toss out ideas and vent. If it annoys you, you may not want to read the forum.

Just an idea.

K1

04/11/2006--sent i-129f

11/20/2006--Married

AOS

12/15/06-- noa1

01/12/07-- rfe

02/03/07-- Biometrics

Remove Conditions

1/12/09--noa1

2/04/09--Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

You have to accept that people are going to post everything they hear, think, read, etc. I WANT to know if someone talked to their congressman or posts the letter they wrote to their senator. I WANT to know if someone saw something on a USCIS website that I didn't see. And I WANT to be able to say how much I hate the USCIS and DHS and how I would like to sue them and how I am thinking about moving to another country rather than sit through this bullsh*t. I WANT to be able to say how angry I am that they are this stupid and how mad I am at myself that I didn't get the paperwork in two weeks earlier.

For now, there are NO facts about what is going to happen. So for now, this is what you're gonna get.

If you don't want to read it there is a simple solution - don't read it. When there IS information about what is happening, there will no doubt be a huge topic about it and you can wait and read that.

Joe, if you know of any facts (beside the one above, which isn't actually a fact), I'm sure we'd all be glad to read them! Start a thread, go for it!!

SA4userbar.jpg

well i guess there is an answer to my question we can not open a topic about facts. Reallly disappointed about this but hey its the web majority rules. I really dont understand that my request was that difficult of a request but oh well. I will drop it and just wait until California sends me some extra form to fill and i will post the info about it here. Until then i will scroll through endless complaints about the proccess and people's opinions to see when the first person recieves whatever is going to happen. Just thought it would be easier if we had a FACT sheet about this instead of everyone's opinion. Guess i was wrong, no big deal wont be the first time i was wrong or last time. Once again people please understand i am in the same position as most on here i have a NOA1 of 21 apr same boat as everyone. And once again i am very thankful to all the informative info i have received here. just a simple suggestion that can't be met. No worries.

Thanks

JOe

You have to accept that people are going to post everything they hear, think, read, etc. I WANT to know if someone talked to their congressman or posts the letter they wrote to their senator. I WANT to know if someone saw something on a USCIS website that I didn't see. And I WANT to be able to say how much I hate the USCIS and DHS and how I would like to sue them and how I am thinking about moving to another country rather than sit through this bullsh*t. I WANT to be able to say how angry I am that they are this stupid and how mad I am at myself that I didn't get the paperwork in two weeks earlier.

For now, there are NO facts about what is going to happen. So for now, this is what you're gonna get.

If you don't want to read it there is a simple solution - don't read it. When there IS information about what is happening, there will no doubt be a huge topic about it and you can wait and read that.

K1

04/11/2006--sent i-129f

11/20/2006--Married

AOS

12/15/06-- noa1

01/12/07-- rfe

02/03/07-- Biometrics

Remove Conditions

1/12/09--noa1

2/04/09--Biometrics

We would all love to have a thread filled with facts about AMBRA. But the reality is we have no facts. I think that is the point of the last 3 weeks. Everyone has tried every way to get facts but none are forthcoming. When we get some facts I am sure they will be posted. Until then we have to satisfy ourselves with speculation and conjecture

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I have to agree with GaryC, until we have some facts we can only speculate. I think that if we spit out enough ideas and speculation we will eventually fall upon the right one, that is the one that will become fact. So let the people speak, it eases the pain and anxiety. Personally I feel a lot better from reading every tiny little scrap of news whatever it be it gives me hope, rather than sit and have the same fact sheet in front of me saying "we have no facts, just wait" Honestly I think we wont have any facts until USCIS just starts to fix their mistake. I believe they just will keep us in the dark until they are half way through dealing with it, to avoid panic. Just a thought...of many that is on this site :whistle:

The journey begins...got the package together sent FedEx OV 2/22/06

Packet received in VT Center 10:53 AM Signed by G.Merrihew 2/23/06

Packet returned, check made out for the wrong amount, I feel stupid :( 3/4/06

New check made out, given to Fedex today but will go out Monday morning 3/6/06

Packet received SECOND time signed by same person at 11:00 am, please God let this be it! 3/7/06

NOA 1-------------------------3/8/06

Check cashed----------------3/9/06

Touched----------------------3/21/06

NO2 approved electronically!!!!!!!!!------3/22/06

Touched, I guess they mailed the petition out today-------3/23/06

NVC sent out approved petition!!! YAYYYYYYYY-------------3/27/06

Packet 3 received by my fiance----------------------------4/9/06

Medical appnt.------------------------------------------4/10/06

Packet 3 sent back-----------4/14/06

Interview Date Given for MAY 15------------------4/24/06 Interview cancelled 5/11/06

Case reopened by VSC---7/13/06

Touched-------------------7/14/06

Touched------------------7/15/06

RFE Update!!!!----------7/17/06

RFE Sent back---------7/22/06

RFE Update Online----7/26/06

Touched---------------7/27/06

Touched--------------7/28/06

Touched-------------7/29/06

Touched------------8/09/06

Re-APPROVED-----8/09/06

NVC sent out to the embassy---8/14/06

Interview re-scheduled for----- 9/26/06!!!!!!!

APPROVED_RECEIVED VISA IN HAND 10/03/06!!!!

aussie or ewok can you just delete my post i didnt mean to cause anyone any extra grief. just an idea that apparently sucks, please just delete and ignore this post.

sorry

JOe

I have to agree with GaryC, until we have some facts we can only speculate. I think that if we spit out enough ideas and speculation we will eventually fall upon the right one, that is the one that will become fact. So let the people speak, it eases the pain and anxiety. Personally I feel a lot better from reading every tiny little scrap of news whatever it be it gives me hope, rather than sit and have the same fact sheet in front of me saying "we have no facts, just wait" Honestly I think we wont have any facts until USCIS just starts to fix their mistake. I believe they just will keep us in the dark until they are half way through dealing with it, to avoid panic. Just a thought...of many that is on this site :whistle:

K1

04/11/2006--sent i-129f

11/20/2006--Married

AOS

12/15/06-- noa1

01/12/07-- rfe

02/03/07-- Biometrics

Remove Conditions

1/12/09--noa1

2/04/09--Biometrics

aussie or ewok can you just delete my post i didnt mean to cause anyone any extra grief. just an idea that apparently sucks, please just delete and ignore this post.

sorry

JOe

Hi Joe

Send the Capt'n a PM if that is what you want to do. Its not that the idea sucks.....just a little to early in order for it to work. There has been plenty of threads started for factual information on various topics...many of them pinned threads that we all still benefit from. There will be one for the IMBRA eventually as well.

Take care :thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.