Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Oh my God... how sad. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
If you were a bit more open minded, maybe you wouldnt keep wasting the money and having to look abroad......everyone has baggage by the time they hit 30. Marriage, previous relationships...all that jazz. It's called life experience.

Just saying...

Good luck with number 4.

Yeah, what about the OPs first 3, are they not baggage?

Filed: Country: Taiwan
Timeline
“I can’t cheat on her (if she is a Filipina). That woman is so good to me……..”

Are you saying you plan to be faithful, just as long as the marriage is 100% to your liking?

Pardon the bluntness but I think this might explain why you are getting so much experience with the K1 process...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

Perhaps courting in the Phils has become a way of life for the OP? Anyway, there is no rule limiting the number of K-1 visas one can seek, so long as you can give a good explanation of why the others were never used. If so-called marriage brokers were involved to help you meet them, the government wants to know.

The real test will come when and if your newest beneficiary is interviewed and she had better be well-informed about the earlier ones. The IMBRA rule is too new and simply entails full disclosure. Perhaps you are the first one to put it to the test with so many previous filings.

Good luck!

:bonk: i can't believe i have to wait months and months for the true love of my life because of dbags like you clogging the system with your K1's. you're a predator... and i'm an american woman. you will never find me hiding in a corner. Edited by amberdima

Uh, no, the OP was asking about the approval rate of third K1s with regards to IMBRA limits. Steve55 and his detractors took this way off in another direction. Oh well, that happens on all forums.

As a belated attempt to bring this topic back on course, it appears that there's no real statistical information on the "two strikes and you're out" clause, most attention being focused on the background check portion of the law.

As I said months ago, it's purely of academic interest for me.

I suspect he thinks that he's going to get some sort of subservient wife from another country. At his age, looking at 19 YOs is another indication that he's got baggage -- he's afraid of grown women who might actually have expectations of him.

Spot on, this.

December 22nd, 2008: Legally wed!

March 16th, 2009: AOS package posted via FedEx

March 18th, 2009: AOS package delivered, signed for by J. Chyba

March 24th, 2009: NOA1

March 25th, 2009: Check cashed

March 27th, 2009: NOA1 in hand

April 3rd, 2009: Case transferred to CSC (YES!)

April 9th, 2009: Biometrics

May 6th, 2009: EAD and AP approval notices sent

May 12th, 2009: AOS Touch

May 13th, 2009: AOS Touch, EAD received

June 18th, 2009: CRIS approval email, card production ordered - yes!

June 18th, 2009: Welcome notice mailed

June 22nd, 2009: Welcome notice received

July 2, 2009: Green card received!

I think you would be better served to look for someone closer in age and interests. By doing that you would be less at risk for attracting a scammer. It's a red flag for trouble when you petition someone way out of your league. We all know what is in our "league" so to speak. I too would never consider marrying another American woman after my personal experience and those of so many others I know.

Just about any person I've ever known who has blamed relationship troubles on something absolutely arbitrary and non-related, like nationality or race ("Man, I just don't date white/black/Asian women because ________") normally have the bigger personality flaws contributing to their failed relationships. Since it generally takes a pretty backwards person to assume that race or nationality has ANYTHING to do with the kind of person someone is and how they will treat you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I can kind of see the guys point... he's generalizing & exaggerating but American women do tend to suck (and not the good kind of suck, lol). At the same time I picture an overweight guy in his 50's making about 30K a year, which isn't going to attract the best women out there. Basically the guy has champagne tastes on a beer budget & I'm pretty sure (based on his posts) some really bad personality quirks.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

I can kind of see the guys point... he's generalizing & exaggerating but American women do tend to suck (and not the good kind of suck, lol). At the same time I picture an overweight guy in his 50's making about 30K a year, which isn't going to attract the best women out there. Basically the guy has champagne tastes on a beer budget & I'm pretty sure (based on his posts) some really bad personality quirks.

And how is what you're saying in any way different from what he's saying? "American women do tend to suck" is another broad generalization that, unless you've dated the entirety of women in the US one by one, could never be verified as actually true. And even then, one man's trash is another man's treasure, depending on who they are.

It depends on what a person is looking for, but I have never seen one specific positive or negative trait in a person that is in any way related to having been born in the United States. We have our psychos, our doormats, our battleaxes, our liars, our cheaters, and a whole plethora of good and bad people in between just like in any other country.

A woman of a certain nationality not being willing to date you doesn't make her nationality at fault, nor does it put HER at fault. Maybe she just doesn't find you very interesting.

Edited by SterlingGirl

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

And how is what you're saying in any way different from what he's saying? "American women do tend to suck" is another broad generalization that, unless you've dated the entirety of women in the US one by one, could never be verified as actually true. And even then, one man's trash is another man's treasure, depending on who they are.

It depends on what a person is looking for, but I have never seen one specific positive or negative trait in a person that is in any way related to having been born in the United States. We have our psychos, our doormats, our battleaxes, our liars, our cheaters, and a whole plethora of good and bad people in between just like in any other country.

A woman of a certain nationality not being willing to date you doesn't make her nationality at fault, nor does it put HER at fault. Maybe she just doesn't find you very interesting.

Well for one I've dated enough American women to have a decent sample & two I've traveled the world and have been exposed to many cultures. Women in America tend (keyword: tend) to be more materialistic & less appreciative than women I've known from other cultures. They also tend to nag a lot more too. Now a guy can take this one of two ways when looking for non-American women... either try to find a woman he can dominate & treat like a possession (which I suspect this guy is doing) or appreciate the fact that your foreign partner isn't a naggy, materialistic pain in the ### (which is what I am doing). That's the difference!

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline
....... Im still hoping to find a filipina wife cause I just cant meet the kind of woman I want here. .......

After three tries, obviously you cannot find one there either....

You said it :thumbs:

Edited by warriorprincess

Life is so strange but it sure keeps you on your toes!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am sorry but I have to agree with steve55 a little bit, My circumstances are different but being a 41 year old male and wanting children are big differences for me.

First of all I have been married twice. The first time I was 21 and she was 36, she had an etopic pregnancy and then basically flipped out on me. The loss of the child so messed her up I really think she turned schizophrenic on me. 6 months after the surgery she split, no word or anything. It took a year and a detective to find her just to get the divorce. At the same time she split she took everything I owned,,,it was so bad, I mean, one day I came to a completely empty house,,, not even a tooth pick was left,, she took my tooth brush and clothes, she even took my dirty laundry. The detective tracked down the household goods by finding the moving company that moved her. She had moved everything into a friend’s garage 5 hours away. I had to get a court order to just get my clothes and personal effects back. The “friends” would not or did not know where she was so the detective had to do a skip trace on her. I had to find a kind judge in both ohio and Kentucky to order her friends to not release any of the marital property until matters were settled in court for the disposition. At first the wanted to be nasty to me about the household goods and would not give them back lol Boy were they pissed when I asked for the garage to be sealed by the police lol… My Ohio Judge was pissed so he said that they can either hold the goods in a sealed garage until the property settlement was completed or they could turn the goods over to me. The police would not let them take anything out of the garage before it was sealed,,,, … I got to be witness for a locksmith placing tamper seals on their garage door, window, and interior door…lol. It only took them 6 weeks to relent and give me my stuff. I took my time going down and getting it too lol…. Well any way we finally found the ex and I got the divorce for abandonment we were divorced exactly 24 months from the day we got married.

The second one was a Canadian woman that I met while on vacation we dated for 4 years before we got married. I did the K1 with her. It was almost 2 years after we were married that I found out almost everything she told me about her past while we were dating was a lie. I found out that she was previously married (that didn’t turn up in the K1 Process) I found out that she had 2 kids that she did not have custody of, the EX had coustody… Well long story short, I forgave her for the lies and maintained the relationship. 4 years later I found out that the reason she was divorced in the first place was because she was an alcoholic. I found out when she fell off the wagon and got a DUI with a BAC of 0.42 yes I said zero point four two. (that would kill a normal person) STILL I maintained the relationship and tried to dry her out. After 7 more years, dealing with the lies and the on and off the wagon issues, raising her two boys that I helped her get custody back for. I finally gave up and walked out on her when I caught her making arrangements to meet men from Yahoo dating service.

So here I am a 41 year old man, whose biggest regret in life in not having kids of his own…

This puts me in a precarious position.

1 finding a woman that WANTS to have kids

2 Finding a woman that WANTS to have children with a 41 year old man

3 Finding a woman that wants to have kids and does not have any of her own (You may find it distasteful but raising two kids that haven’t talked to me since the divorce will do that to a person)

4 I am 6’ 3” and weigh 215 lbs, finding a woman with the above qualifications that does not weigh more than me (no matter what you say sexual attraction is important in a relationship I just am not attracted to a woman that I cant put my arms around or that I cant breath when she lies on top of me)

5 Finding a woman that wants peace in her life, wants to raise a family with good family values (she can work or not as long as she is happy, my income is well in the top 10 percentile of the US. I only ask that if she works that child care not cost us more than what she earns, if it does then it is a better financial decision for her to be with the kids)

So when you look at it from my perspective I am not being picky or closed minded I just know what I want….. Most woman run for the hills when I discuss what I want and the ones that don’t, have other problems that make them usually come out within a few months of dating.

So here I am, I have found what I find to be the perfect woman. A 24 year old Filipino woman that wants the same thing in life as I do. We met through the wife of a co worker. We talked on line for 5 months, I visited her for 20 days in the summer, and we started talking about marriage and the K1 visa process. She really wanted to get married in the Philippines and be given away by her father, and her parents wanted to witness her wedding. We got married December, 29 2008. I am totally nuts about her and she is probably more nuts about me……… and that my friends is why I find myself on VJ, researching the K3 process

Troy W.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I was NOT going to post on this but I am now

I do not mean to sound disrespectful BUT how dare you say what you do about all the *baggage women have in the US. :angry:

Do you mean to imply your mother, your sister, your aunties, nieces and so on have that and you find it an EEW factor for you? After all are they not AMERICAN women???

YOU Have filed and I repeat YOU HAVE FILED....3 yes 3 k-1 visas and you say WE have baggage.

HUN I think you need to find out WHY you are failing at finding a woman who wants to put up with you.

Figure out WHY no one wants to stay with you and work on YOU first before you drag a poor young woman back into YOUR baggage. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

I would try to shop less and fix what you have broken. :wacko:

lordy I am so glad I do not have a shallow man

I am not a nagging woman, I love my simple life..money is just that...money. If I could live without it I WOULD..it only causes BS issues ( NOT all american woman and not even MOST think this..I know MANY who think like me hun)

I know I would run to if you explained EVERYTHING you wanted in a woman. You sound to superficial, shallow, immature and just to high maintenance for ANY woman

good luck man you want it go for it and best wishes

ps I would visit more before I filed 20 days is NOT enough time to find out if its *perfect* people say things that they dont really mean to get out of a crappy situation.

Edited by Cham

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

The original poster makes good sense. He has already been in two big messes. With his affluence, he could be attracting all kind of American gold-diggers who will deceive him like his last wife. Make another long visit to the Phils and then file for the K-3 with all that evidence in hand.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.