nunyab

NVC "under final revew"

138 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok i've asked in my normal thread but wanted to see if anyone had any other take on the statement the operator said.

background, called last week found out my ds230 question 20 got an RFE instead of waiting for the rfe paperwork i sent in a new ds230 with the corrections.

thursday it was in the system and i called friday and the operator "dee" stated my case was under "final review" I asked her if my rfe was accepted and she said yes if my case was in "final review" I asked did that mean a case closed? she said to call back next week for more information on that.

how obsure can you be? :blink: but at the same time she did offer more information than most.... I am betting it's good news anyone else have feed back?

~Rajaa

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

When I called on thursday morning the lady said its in final review. Then when i called back thursday night the case was complete.

I am sure on monday your case will be complete because i believe you called them on friday night, right?

good luck!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I believe I read recently that when operator says your case is "under final review" that means they have accepted DS-230 and waiting on their supervisor to see through the package one more time and give the final call on that specific case.

I agree with choochoo, you should call on Monday and get the good news :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
When I called on thursday morning the lady said its in final review. Then when i called back thursday night the case was complete.

I am sure on monday your case will be complete because i believe you called them on friday night, right?

good luck!

yes i did call them friday night with "case in final review" now i know that friday was the cut off for november interviews... but hay a case complete is always a good thing no matter when :yes:

you know you'll know when i know hehehehe :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Your case will be completed next week. After NVC receives the RFE information, it takes another seven days to complete the case.

California Service Center:

05/09/08: Sent I-130

05/16/08: NOA1

07/23/08: NOA2

NVC :

07/29/08: NVC case received

09/05/08: CASE COMPLETED

Embassy:

10/20/08: Interview/VISA Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
come on MOnday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, I keep thinking the same thing.

We're MOnday lovers...never liked it until i got into the VJ deal... mondays are my favorite day now :blink:

yes and Mondays used to be the worst. I can't wait until they are again!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Ok i've asked in my normal thread but wanted to see if anyone had any other take on the statement the operator said.

background, called last week found out my ds230 question 20 got an RFE instead of waiting for the rfe paperwork i sent in a new ds230 with the corrections.

thursday it was in the system and i called friday and the operator "dee" stated my case was under "final review" I asked her if my rfe was accepted and she said yes if my case was in "final review" I asked did that mean a case closed? she said to call back next week for more information on that.

how obsure can you be? :blink: but at the same time she did offer more information than most.... I am betting it's good news anyone else have feed back?

~Rajaa

Hi rajaa,

Can I just ask why you got an RFE on DS230 Question number 20?

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

I think you only need to wait a couple of working days for them to finish processing. There shouldn't be anything to worry about.

~Rajaa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.