nunyab

NVC "under final revew"

138 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I think you only need to wait a couple of working days for them to finish processing. There shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Ok i've asked in my normal thread but wanted to see if anyone had any other take on the statement the operator said.

background, called last week found out my ds230 question 20 got an RFE instead of waiting for the rfe paperwork i sent in a new ds230 with the corrections.

thursday it was in the system and i called friday and the operator "dee" stated my case was under "final review" I asked her if my rfe was accepted and she said yes if my case was in "final review" I asked did that mean a case closed? she said to call back next week for more information on that.

how obsure can you be? :blink: but at the same time she did offer more information than most.... I am betting it's good news anyone else have feed back?

~Rajaa

Thanks Ninja~

i was hoping to make the november cutoffs at the Madrid consualte oh well... :unsure:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i've asked in my normal thread but wanted to see if anyone had any other take on the statement the operator said.

background, called last week found out my ds230 question 20 got an RFE instead of waiting for the rfe paperwork i sent in a new ds230 with the corrections.

thursday it was in the system and i called friday and the operator "dee" stated my case was under "final review" I asked her if my rfe was accepted and she said yes if my case was in "final review" I asked did that mean a case closed? she said to call back next week for more information on that.

how obsure can you be? :blink: but at the same time she did offer more information than most.... I am betting it's good news anyone else have feed back?

~Rajaa

Master,

You should stop posting and collecting more hearts from VJ, since the real heart of your life is coming very soon.

We are happy for you.

LingChe's ShortCut

|--IR-1 Graduate--|For my Wife-Done 11/21/2008

|--IR-5 Graduate--|For Parents-Done

|--Citizenship for Spouse

Field Office: San Diego,CA

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/26/2011 N-400 mailed EX to AZ

10/27/2011 Priority Date

10/31/2011 Text Message received

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

11/07/2011 Finger Print letter mailed

11/09/2011 Finger Print letter Received for 11/30/2011

11/14/2011 Finger Print Done(walk-in)

11/28/2011 In Line For Interview

12/09/2011 Interview Scheduled

01/18/2012 Interview Date

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

Timeline

~Rajaa

Master,

You should stop posting and collecting more hearts from VJ, since the real heart of your life is coming very soon.

We are happy for you.

scrollin scrollin to the right hold on gotta scroll one more time to reply to nimche! :star:

ok.. got it, you just have heart envy come on presidant of nimche land!!! I gotta keep myself busy and I can't wait for my heart to come back home!!!! :luv: even though he's never been here i keep saying "its time to come home" :yes:

Timeline

ok so i called in the morning and the afternoon and still.."under final review when completed we'll schedule an interview and send the packet to the consulate."

i just would like to hear "case complete and here is the interview date" see not hard to say??? why can't they say it???? oh well tomorrow is another day

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
ok so i called in the morning and the afternoon and still.."under final review when completed we'll schedule an interview and send the packet to the consulate."

i just would like to hear "case complete and here is the interview date" see not hard to say??? why can't they say it???? oh well tomorrow is another day

I'm so sorry, I hope tommorow you get good news.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline
thanks S and S good things comes to those who wait right???? :sigh:

Yeah, not sure if you saw my latest post in the NVC area, but they claim I didn't send the police clearance for Jordan with my husband's paperwork. I know I did so I have to wait for some supervisor to go over the paperwork (10-15 days they say before calling back). This is ridiculous as everything else is good to go. Not only that but the requirement for the police clearance is if he has been there a year, he will not have been there a year until December 3rd! Ugh!

Timeline

Yeah, not sure if you saw my latest post in the NVC area, but they claim I didn't send the police clearance for Jordan with my husband's paperwork. I know I did so I have to wait for some supervisor to go over the paperwork (10-15 days they say before calling back). This is ridiculous as everything else is good to go. Not only that but the requirement for the police clearance is if he has been there a year, he will not have been there a year until December 3rd! Ugh!

ohhhh that sucks!!! :angry: I told Reda to get an updated police record from Casa and get one from Madrid even though.... for his interview. I also advised him to get his shot records too so he doesn't need as many hehe

but back to you... that sucks!!!! can you send a copy?

Timeline

ohhhh that sucks!!! :angry: I told Reda to get an updated police record from Casa and get one from Madrid even though.... for his interview. I also advised him to get his shot records too so he doesn't need as many hehe

I don't know. I think I'm going to call back Wednesday night and see if they reviewed it yet. Maybe I will get lucky. I have a copy and mentioned that but the guy didn't say they would take it. I don't see why he can't just bring another one with him to the interview. He just got this police clearance at the beginning of this month so it is definitely up to date.

Timeline

I don't know. I think I'm going to call back Wednesday night and see if they reviewed it yet. Maybe I will get lucky. I have a copy and mentioned that but the guy didn't say they would take it. I don't see why he can't just bring another one with him to the interview. He just got this police clearance at the beginning of this month so it is definitely up to date.

I don't understand they do background checks on our guys why would a local police report matter? :wacko:

Timeline

I don't understand they do background checks on our guys why would a local police report matter? :wacko:

Good question, but a lot of this process doesn't make sense to me.

Timeline

get this called Sabrina the operator she said "hummmmm case is still in final review, I am going to send this to a supervisor I think someone MISSED the final approval give us 10-15 days for a supervisor to look at it"

Can you believe that!!!!!!!! WTH does that mean??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Ours went through final review, we had to wait 1 month from Ds-230 to case complete..But no RFE for us. I think they also do checks before case complete. Good Luck!

Nita

get this called Sabrina the operator she said "hummmmm case is still in final review, I am going to send this to a supervisor I think someone MISSED the final approval give us 10-15 days for a supervisor to look at it"

Can you believe that!!!!!!!! WTH does that mean??

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.