15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I was approved last Oct 2 at USEM MANILA. Thank you so much for the support and for those people who never hesitate to give out information.

My appointment was around 7am.My fiance was with me on that time so tension eases out.

Pre screener: I greeted her goodmorning and she greeted me back and my fiance.she did asked few questions

My name?

Did I travel abroad? I said yes I went to hongkong

Did I work in hongkong? I said No, I went to disneyland as a tourist

Did I have any previous marriage? I said no and Im still single

Where did we met?

When was my fiance first visit?

I told her that the 2nd visit was this year and he arrived last sept 23rd for a vacation

Is my fiance have any previous marriage? I said no...he is single up to now...(hehhehe)

She asked my fiance if he did bring the affidavit of support. He said yes. The lady asked for evidences like: pictures,emails,letters,chatlogs. I didnt gave her the chatlogs and email but instead I send the card that my fiance sent me which is a bunch of them. She didnt asked for the ticket when my fiance went here... She than told us to wait for finger scanning and wait for the number to show up again to be interviewed from the consul. We waited again for atleast an hour I think..Me and my baby constantly praying that hopefully everything will went well.He kept whispering to me that I will be his wife soon and I will be okay. Thank God he is there to ease my tension.

Consul: I greeted her goodmorning and how is she today. She said she's okay and smiling. (room 28 I think was that..I forgot) My fiance waited outside until I had my turn.

Raised my hand..............

How old am I?

The age of my fiance?

Where did we met?

What is his hobbies? I said fishing and cooking..Than th e consul asked me If I like to go to fishing? I said no..than she joked that I can tell my fiance that to go fishing with his friends and we laugh.Do I know how to clean fish? I said no..and we laugh again

Do I have any previous annulment? I said no and never been married.

I dont know why she did asked me this questions:::hehehe.I think no more questions to be asked but my fiance said it might be a background check. The consul was checking my birth certificate and cenomar

She asked me if I was born in a hospital or at home? I said no I was born in the hospital

She asked me I f I knew the hospital.? I provided the name of the hospital

What age of my dad when I was born? I said 27

The name of my mom and Dad?

She flipped the pics of us and us who was the girl on the pic? I told her she is my sister.She said we look very much alike.I joke on her that sometimes that it was mistaken to be my kid and we laugh...hheehehe

She opened the cards that my fiance sent and read them

When will be the wedding? I said on the 3rd wed of december.and the consul said that it will be a christmas wedding..and she smiled

How does my fiance family feel about us getting married?I told her that they are happy bec atlast thier brother will be married soon

What I like about my fiance? I said that he is huggable and smells good. The consul laugh at my answer and joked on me that she agree that the requirements for having a husband is smelling good.

She than told me that: SHE AUTHORIZED TO HAVE MY VISA APPROVED and to wait outside. I was very happy when I went out in the room to tell my fiaance that everything was okay. We were smiling and I told him the answers that I provided to the consul.

TIP:If u have cards that was sent out to u it will be better because its rili hard copy and I think the consul may appreciate that it is genuine relationship. My fiance is an old fashion one that is why he sent out cards. hehehehe. Pray and pray harder.God is good all the time.

Guys thanks so much for the tips,without this site it will not be easy for us. Goodluck and Godbless to everybody on thier journey

04/19/2008 I-129F Sent

05/04/2008 I-129F NOA1

08/08/2008 I-129F NOA2

08/18/2008 DATE LEFT NVC

09/02/2008 called USEM for interview schedule

09/02/2008 Paid Delbros

Sept 18-19 Medical(thank God I passed)

10/02/2008 Interview (God is good all the time -approved)

12/05/2008 Flight to Georgia USA (POE San Francisco California) Thank you Lord for the safe flight

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations!

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Wow Congratulations...and thanks for posting you're experience. Have a nice wedding soon and for sure you are very excited now...Good lucks and God bless you......

April 25, 2008 Meet online

June 2[/i]8, 2008 He came to meet me.

June 29 Engagement

July 6 Sad day!! craig flight going back

July 15 K1 visa starts..send the petition CSC

July 24 check cash

July 25 Got our NOA1 hard copy.. yay!!

July 28 touch

Nov 9-14 Second visit..

Nov. 26 Approve online

Dec 2 case forward to USEM

Dec 3 got the NVC letter

Dec 18,22 Medical Exam.. PASSED!

Jan.13 Interview... PASSED!

Jan 15 Visa on hand!! soooooooo happy

Feb 5 Flight.....philippine time

Feb 5 Thanks God....wer happy together forever..

Feb 21....2009 Wedding

April, 2 2009 Applied AOS

April 28, Biometrics

April 29 Case transfered to CSC[/i][/b][/size]

May 28, 2009 EAD received

Aug. 11, 2009 Greencard received

Congratulations! :dance::dance:

ROC

06/01/2011 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

06/02/2011 - Package arrived and signed for at CSC

06/02/2011 - NOA receipt date

06/06/2011 - Check cashed

06/07/2011 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/15/2011 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/11/2011 - Biometrics appointment

02/02/2012 - Phoned USCIS and put in a service request

02/08/2012 - Email from USCIS confirming my request

02/11/2012 - Letter from USCIS - says i should receive news within 30 days

03/14/2012 - Phoned USCIS again. 30 days has passed. no news. Took details again.

03/15/2012 -Received letter from USCIS - have to go to interview April 24th

04/24/2012 - Interview and ROC approved!!

05/07/2012 - Received email, card production ordered

05/11/2012 - Green card arrived

N-400

06/22/2012 - Mailed N-400 package to Phoenix/AZ Lockbox

06/26/2012 - NOA date

06/28/2012 - Check cashed

06/29/2012 - NOA arrived in the mail

07/02/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in mail

07/19/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/30/2012 - Received text +email. Application placed in line for interview

07/30/2012 - Received text +email in evening - interview letter sent

08/03/2012 - Received interview letter

09/19/2012 - Interview - passed interview/test!!

10/24/2012 - Oath Ceremony!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Congratulations!

AOS Timeline:

7/30/08: Sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

7/31/08: Received by USCIS

8/06/08: Check cashed

8/07/08: Rec'd NOA for I-485 AOS

8/07/08: AOS, EAD, & AP - Touched

8/08/08: Rec'd NOAs for EAD & AP

8/12/08: Rec'd Biometrics appt letter

8/21/08: Biometrics

9/29/08: EAD & AP - approved!!

10/6/08: EAD & AP - received in the mail!

2/06/09: Received interview notice for March 10th!!

3/10/09: Passed interview - husband's GC approved!!! Woohoo!!! :-)

01/2011: File to remove conditions

Congratulations!!!

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

Hi Guys,

I was approved last Oct 2 at USEM MANILA. Thank you so much for the support and for those people who never hesitate to give out information.

My appointment was around 7am.My fiance was with me on that time so tension eases out.

Pre screener: I greeted her goodmorning and she greeted me back and my fiance.she did asked few questions

My name?

Did I travel abroad? I said yes I went to hongkong

Did I work in hongkong? I said No, I went to disneyland as a tourist

Did I have any previous marriage? I said no and Im still single

Where did we met?

When was my fiance first visit?

I told her that the 2nd visit was this year and he arrived last sept 23rd for a vacation

Is my fiance have any previous marriage? I said no...he is single up to now...(hehhehe)

She asked my fiance if he did bring the affidavit of support. He said yes. The lady asked for evidences like: pictures,emails,letters,chatlogs. I didnt gave her the chatlogs and email but instead I send the card that my fiance sent me which is a bunch of them. She didnt asked for the ticket when my fiance went here... She than told us to wait for finger scanning and wait for the number to show up again to be interviewed from the consul. We waited again for atleast an hour I think..Me and my baby constantly praying that hopefully everything will went well.He kept whispering to me that I will be his wife soon and I will be okay. Thank God he is there to ease my tension.

Consul: I greeted her goodmorning and how is she today. She said she's okay and smiling. (room 28 I think was that..I forgot) My fiance waited outside until I had my turn.

Raised my hand..............

How old am I?

The age of my fiance?

Where did we met?

What is his hobbies? I said fishing and cooking..Than th e consul asked me If I like to go to fishing? I said no..than she joked that I can tell my fiance that to go fishing with his friends and we laugh.Do I know how to clean fish? I said no..and we laugh again

Do I have any previous annulment? I said no and never been married.

I dont know why she did asked me this questions:::hehehe.I think no more questions to be asked but my fiance said it might be a background check. The consul was checking my birth certificate and cenomar

She asked me if I was born in a hospital or at home? I said no I was born in the hospital

She asked me I f I knew the hospital.? I provided the name of the hospital

What age of my dad when I was born? I said 27

The name of my mom and Dad?

She flipped the pics of us and us who was the girl on the pic? I told her she is my sister.She said we look very much alike.I joke on her that sometimes that it was mistaken to be my kid and we laugh...hheehehe

She opened the cards that my fiance sent and read them

When will be the wedding? I said on the 3rd wed of december.and the consul said that it will be a christmas wedding..and she smiled

How does my fiance family feel about us getting married?I told her that they are happy bec atlast thier brother will be married soon

What I like about my fiance? I said that he is huggable and smells good. The consul laugh at my answer and joked on me that she agree that the requirements for having a husband is smelling good.

She than told me that: SHE AUTHORIZED TO HAVE MY VISA APPROVED and to wait outside. I was very happy when I went out in the room to tell my fiaance that everything was okay. We were smiling and I told him the answers that I provided to the consul.

TIP:If u have cards that was sent out to u it will be better because its rili hard copy and I think the consul may appreciate that it is genuine relationship. My fiance is an old fashion one that is why he sent out cards. hehehehe. Pray and pray harder.God is good all the time.

Guys thanks so much for the tips,without this site it will not be easy for us. Goodluck and Godbless to everybody on thier journey

:thumbs: My then fiance is also a bit old-fashioned. He sent me a lot of silly cards and post cards every week. Mr. postman would come twice or three times a week to our house. He and I became friends. During my interview, I brought a bunch of them with me. I guess the consul like them huh! Anyway, congratulations to you guys. You made it!

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Congratulations!

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.