Sister Fracas

Always amazed at how much people share

103 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
For me, I feel like I am making a contribution to the community from which I have benefited greatly.

But you aren't going to tell us what other names on VJ you might have? ;):hehe:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned the hard way on other message boards about revealing too much private information publicly. Not my thing anymore, though I do understand the urge to do it. Like minded people to give you support.

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sometimes I've considered posting a personal problem here, and then decided against it. You know how sometimes things tend to seem like a really big deal at the moment and then seem to resolve themselves? I wouldn't want to lay myself out there like that only to be embarassed that I ever opened my big mouth and now VJ has a permanent record of my problem!

Like many of you, I'm afraid I'm not as anonymous here as on other internet sites. Just look at mine or anyone else's profile! And I know I could have more anonymity if I chose to, but I don't mind being identifiable as long as not everyone knows all my problems too! :lol:

Timeline

For me, I feel like I am making a contribution to the community from which I have benefited greatly.

But you aren't going to tell us what other names on VJ you might have? ;):hehe:

Nope :no:

dang it.... I tried! :goofy:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

i can guess...

i think certain folks here ..feel that they have no other outlet to voice their needs or personal life issues. i certainly would not do it..but that is me..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
Anonymity = deniability. Ain't it so? :whistle:

hmmm 4_12_6.gif

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

i can guess...

i think certain folks here ..feel that they have no other outlet to voice their needs or personal life issues. i certainly would not do it..but that is me..

Guessing is fine. :hehe:

arijit :yes:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

i can guess...

he did say he wanted to get a new screen name! :unsure::yes:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

i can guess...

he did say he wanted to get a new screen name! :unsure::yes:

:lol:

Yeah, but I don't think the paragraph written by that person in this thread is the way that arijit writes...arijit doesn't seem to be in favor of sharing personal info on VJ so I don't see that he'd defend it... but who knows! :P

adding: definitely is not arijit...in the other thread the member uxorious said there was a 20years+difference with he and his wife.

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I'm very open with everybody, IRL and on the net. Ask me a question and 99 times out of 100 I'll give you the straight-up answer. I've found it to be a very effective way of going through life, because people tend to do the same in return. I have a "tell me your life story" face; when I worked in gas stations people would come in for a pint of milk and then tell me all about their divorce.

I don't tend to post openly about problems I have that relate to my relationship because my husband feels it's a reflection of our marriage and he doesn't like it. However, without any close friends here in the US the only people I have to bounce ideas off of are you guys. There are people I have spoken to in some detail about certain things, but I only post them in the context of helping somebody else from my experience.

At the end of the day, what you see of me online is what you get from me in person. That's important to me - I've never understood the idea of being an ####### online just because you can, and if people don't like me for who I am, it's their loss.

JMHO :star:

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.