hellonew

JUNE 2008 K1 FILERS CSC ONLY!!

821 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
well as of today, I've officially hit the 4 month mark since my NOA 1.

We hit our 4 month mark a few days ago. I feel this is going to be a great week for us June filers.

Good luck to everyone.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
well as of today, I've officially hit the 4 month mark since my NOA 1.

We hit our 4 month mark a few days ago. I feel this is going to be a great week for us June filers.

Good luck to everyone.

I hope so, but my gut feeling is we arent going to see a ton of movement until after the election. Also if you look at Cal approval history low approval streaks seem to come in groups of 4 weeks. Then it speeds up for a little while. Who knows! I hope you are right though, I'm itching to see on of those 30 - 50 approval weeks!

Finally some news... We were touched today!!! There's no status update, but the date changed. Hopefully this isn't one of those meaningless touches, but who knows--I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mongolia
Timeline
Finally some news... We were touched today!!! There's no status update, but the date changed. Hopefully this isn't one of those meaningless touches, but who knows--I'll keep my fingers crossed!

HEY - that's awesome! hopefully you'll be letting us know you're approved later tonight!

you've been right ahead of me the whole time - hopefully this is something good for all of us... :yes::yes:

GOOD LUCK!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

It seems likely you may be approved today or tomorrow. You are in the right date time frame. Good luck! I'll be super excited to see dates in the June 20's showing up >=) closer to the 27th!

Edited by annax

I'm just so afraid to get my hopes up--I'm not counting on this meaning anything. It's good to know that the file exists, but that's all I'm taking it as right now. This process has really beat me down :unsure: .

It looks like another June CSC filer was notified of an RFE today, so hopefully this means we'll have a lot of action this week overall!!!

Filed: Timeline
I'm just so afraid to get my hopes up--I'm not counting on this meaning anything. It's good to know that the file exists, but that's all I'm taking it as right now. This process has really beat me down :unsure: .

It looks like another June CSC filer was notified of an RFE today, so hopefully this means we'll have a lot of action this week overall!!!

Its coming soon VIlla!!! :dance::dance:

Its coming soon VIlla!!! :dance::dance:

Thanks buddy--I hope so!! What was the lag time between your first touch and finding out about your approval? Did the update change right away?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It seems likely you may be approved today or tomorrow. You are in the right date time frame. Good luck! I'll be super excited to see dates in the June 20's showing up >=) closer to the 27th!

ANNAX were the same NOA1 date (June 27th), hopefully by this week we can get our NOA2 approval. God Bless to all of us June Filers waiting for NOA2.

=CHUNSAN=

MY JOURNEY:

I-129F Sent : June 24, 2008

I-129F NOA1 : June 27, 2008

Touch : July 15, 2008

I-129F NOA2 :Nov 20, 2008 - APPROVED

Medical Exam: Dec 10-11, 2008 - Passed!!!! Thank you Lord

Interview: Jan 08, 2009 - PASSED THANK YOU LORD

VISA Delivered: Jan 13, 2008 - at 9:45am Yahoooo

Flight to USA: Jan 22, 2008 - with my Fiance

I start to believe this week is not going to be one of the happy weeks! I mean, look at Vermont, they are also going backwards with the approval dates, so I guess it is a national issue (the naturalization process because of the elections might be it).

But, as they are nice people, they will catch up, you'll see !! :thumbs:

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F) For all of us, June filers, for being so patient!

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

I start to believe this week is not going to be one of the happy weeks! I mean, look at Vermont, they are also going backwards with the approval dates, so I guess it is a national issue (the naturalization process because of the elections might be it).

But, as they are nice people, they will catch up, you'll see !! :thumbs:

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F) For all of us, June filers, for being so patient!

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child 6 Months That is what i see on USCIS webiste updated Oct 19. So at least, they don't give us weird dates, will only tell us that it takes 6 months and that's it. I think it is better like this!

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

VillaSpurs,

Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys! It's your turn. ))

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

04/10/2010 - Sent the paperwork

04/13/2010 - USCIS received the package

04/19/2010 - SMS and emails about NOA's

04/22/2010 - NOA's (I485 and I765) arrived in mail

05/13/2010 - Biometrics letter arrived in mail

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

06/07/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/08/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/18/2010 - EAD Card production ordered

06/21/2010 - Received inteview appointment letter in the mail

07/01/2010 - EAD arrived in mail

07/26/2010 - Interview

08/01/2010 - Green Card arrived in mail

Lifting Conditions Timeline

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/01/2013 - RFE Response sent

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

Filed: Timeline

Nothing to report here... still no touches or approvals or RFE's.

I think the date you are in June doesn't matter so much anymore... so who knows when everyone will get processed!

Hopefully after the election it'll speed up. Until then, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. It's too depressing!

Have a great week!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Nothing to report here... still no touches or approvals or RFE's.

I think the date you are in June doesn't matter so much anymore... so who knows when everyone will get processed!

Hopefully after the election it'll speed up. Until then, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. It's too depressing!

Have a great week!

i know this might sound like a silly question, but how does the election slow down/affect the processing?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.