Uncle O

For All MENA members ...

35 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

odai that was really nice of you to come and do that. i wish my husband was good at saying im sorry when he is wrong but too stubborn to do it. in fact i dont think he ever thinks he is wrong so he never thinks he has to say im sorry, but i know differently.

good luck to u and kristen. i wish u much happeness.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Im sorry, but I dont even know who you are.

Nagi! You have really not been around...LOL (F) Miss hearing from you!~

You are right! I think I really need to do something about this.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I agree with Ash :blush:

I dont know this guy or even want to put my nose into his business but when you put your stuff out in the open

of course IT and YOU are going to be judged that is human nature

all of us need to vent and like to relate to each other

it is ramadan

and ALLAH clearly tells us to fogive not just this time but all the time

we all make mistakes and the true person is the one who is sorry and learns from that

I commend you for what you did ODAI :thumbs:

it is quite easy to hide behind a computer screen name and text but to present your self publicly is not only

humble but brave

it is weird tho to put a face to the name and pix :huh::wow:

one lesson to be learned...dont air out all your dirty laundry ....somethings are meant to be just between husband and wife

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Salam Alikom bro

that was really nice of you to come and do that .

i thought people here will appreciate it but it seems like so many members are not.

and i wonder why those people care so much about your relationship with your fiancee.

i think its not their business .i'm trying to figure out ???? but i have no clue!!!!!!!!!!!!

you did good bro and i think you have to stop talking about your relationship with your fiancee in public cause its your life

Good luck bro and my best wishes for you (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Other Timeline
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I have to admit VJ has taken on a life of its own. Live labor reports ( me and henia) love triangles.... international intrigue. I tried to stay away and every time I turn around something else happens

AS VJ TURNS

yeah who needs tv when you've got VJ...... :lol::lol:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I have to admit VJ has taken on a life of its own. Live labor reports ( me and henia) love triangles.... international intrigue. I tried to stay away and every time I turn around something else happens

AS VJ TURNS

yeah who needs tv when you've got VJ...... :lol::lol:

I'd rather watch VJ than tv! :lol::lol:

More excitement and clean!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thank you, Odai. My concern if for Kristen. She doesn't have to talk about her relationship one way or the other, I think people are just confused because we heard concern, break-up, then nothing. Apologies are the first step in making things right-- there has to be a behavior change. Charles, Jackie, and anyone else doesn't actually matter in this case... it's Kristen and other people in your life who are important to you. One has to figure out how to properly channel one's emotions in crises and problems to actually help work things out, not cause additional problems. It's something that almost everyone in the world has had to do at some point. No big deal.

20 points for saying my name as close as the Arabic accent gets to it. That's how my husband says it.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
fantasy-1100.gif

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!!!!!!!!!!! :luv: Kristen that deserves a WOW factor rating! (F) That was over the top sorry!

Odai my heart goes out to you because I know you really love her A LOT to suck in that MENA pride and say sorry like this! Even when my own damb Husband messed up last year with the MySpace BS he didn't make a public apology video to ppl on Visa Journey (though he didn't post on it but once) but he didn't do a public apology and admit to me that he was wrong to till six months later!

This thread gets four hearts! (L)(L)(L)(L) That was the best warm fuzzy I ever got!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Kristin will appreciate this Odai. :)

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

K will appreciate the public apology. I think it is very very sweet and very thoughtful. I'm sure you meant every word. I just hope that the things that went wrong do not repeat themselves. I hope that you were able to sit back and see what went wrong and what needs to happen in order to make a change to fix it ensha'allah. may Allah bless you always and fill your heart with love, honesty, and compassion for all humanity ensha'allah. It did take a lot of courage for you to admit you were wrong in here where so many people are very harshly judged.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Wow!!! nice to hear you apologize, how are you doing? inshallah things will be good for both :thumbs:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.