lLeigh

Sept 2008 K1 VSC filers

922 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
ME TOO!!!!!!!! Dated January 16th!!! But posted on the 21st (thanks mr Pres.)

If that's the case, your petition might have already got to NVC and left for the Embassy. Now that would be just fantastic, wouldn't it?! :thumbs:

Did you check with NVC yet?

THAT would be nice! I haven't because I just got the notice this morning- I'll call on Monday. I can't find a good guide on what to do now though... number for NVC, updated I-134, what else I need, etc. And no one has a guide from Guyana concerning packet three.

*June 25 MARRIED

*December 8, 2009 GC APPROVED!!!!

*September 6, 2011 TAFARI WILSON BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*November 2, 2011 I-751 application mailed to VSC

*November 3, 2011 Receipt date for NOA1

*November 7, 2011 NOA1 received

*November 12, 2011 Biometrics Appt. received

*November 30, 2011 Biometrics Appt.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT would be nice! I haven't because I just got the notice this morning- I'll call on Monday. I can't find a good guide on what to do now though... number for NVC, updated I-134, what else I need, etc. And no one has a guide from Guyana concerning packet three.

OK, the number for NVC is 603-334-0700. No idea if they are 24/7 but being a government body, I somehow doubt it :).

Here are the links to the latest I-134 for your info http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-134.pdf

and the associated download instructions http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-134instr.pdf .

You'll need to send him everything relevant to the petition you've submitted so he can have it for the interview, filled in I-134 and the evidence, and some say updated letter of intent to marry. The rest is up to him. Birth certificate, police certificate, any military service (there is a form for that but since it's not relevant to me I promptly forgot it's number... sorry :blush: ), any divorce papers, photos of you two, evidence of meeting in person and ongoing relationship. All certificates must be translated into English.

Have you checked US Embassy in Guyana? They'll provide you with the most detailed list of what needs to be done and hopefully how.

Hope this helps.

Good luck. (F)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS timeline

I-485,I-765 & I-131 sent: 07-27-2009

Arrived at Chicago lockbox: 07-29-2009

NOA (for all 3): 08-03-2009

Transfer to CSC: 08-26-2009

Touched I-485: 09-01, 02, 03 & 04-2009

Biometrics appointment: 09-02-2009

AP received: 09-18-2009

EAD card received: 09-21-2009

AOS approved: 10-15-2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

OK, the number for NVC is 603-334-0700. No idea if they are 24/7 but being a government body, I somehow doubt it :).

Here are the links to the latest I-134 for your info http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-134.pdf

and the associated download instructions http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-134instr.pdf .

You'll need to send him everything relevant to the petition you've submitted so he can have it for the interview, filled in I-134 and the evidence, and some say updated letter of intent to marry. The rest is up to him. Birth certificate, police certificate, any military service (there is a form for that but since it's not relevant to me I promptly forgot it's number... sorry :blush: ), any divorce papers, photos of you two, evidence of meeting in person and ongoing relationship. All certificates must be translated into English.

Have you checked US Embassy in Guyana? They'll provide you with the most detailed list of what needs to be done and hopefully how.

Hope this helps.

Good luck. (F)

Thanks Kat!!! I'm going to call first thing in the morning. I just went on the Embassy site and they have a list too. You have been so helpful!!! I am a little nervous about the next steps though- especially the embassy. I've heard some bad things about their bias against U.S. females applying for Guyanese males- We'll see.

Anybody know anything about the whole afidavit of support thing. I'm getting my mother to be his main sponsor because I have 0 income but do I need to fill one out anyways?

*June 25 MARRIED

*December 8, 2009 GC APPROVED!!!!

*September 6, 2011 TAFARI WILSON BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*November 2, 2011 I-751 application mailed to VSC

*November 3, 2011 Receipt date for NOA1

*November 7, 2011 NOA1 received

*November 12, 2011 Biometrics Appt. received

*November 30, 2011 Biometrics Appt.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
So, who else got a NOA2 or a touch today? I keep checking, but so far nothing! :huh:

NADA YET....but I haven't checked, only getting upset if it does not move, maybe mail?

i got an RFE yesterday. would have been approval. so vermont is moving!

yes, I saw your topic last night from home...sorry about your RFE. It will be another a couple of weeks delayed...(

So, who else got a NOA2 or a touch today? I keep checking, but so far nothing! :huh:

NADA YET....but I haven't checked, only getting upset if it does not move, maybe mail?

i got an RFE yesterday. would have been approval. so vermont is moving!

yes, I saw your topic last night from home...sorry about your RFE. It will be another a couple of weeks delayed...(

thanks; however, i've come to the conclusion that this is better than 5 months of nothingness.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Looks like USCIS updated Vermont processing times today January 27th, 2009. As of November 30th they are processing I129F's from April 15th. Looks like we all are going to be waiting longer than expected.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...eviceCenter=VSC

Edited by mikeandjoana

Mike_Jo-185.jpg032_32.jpgedit-3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

03/05/2010 ----- Greencard arrived in mail

03/15/2010 ----- Got a job as an RN! finally.:)

REMINDER: November 22, 2011 (Removing Conditons)

Looks like USCIS updated Vermont processing times today January 27th, 2009. As of November 30th they are processing I129F's from April 15th. Looks like we all are going to be waiting longer than expected.

don't believe it. that's their safety net to avoid floods of phonecalls. look at the latest approvals...aug, sept...yours is coming. there are some people from earlier, but they're stragglers. the most common noa1 dates being processed are aug/sept. good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

don't believe it. that's their safety net to avoid floods of phonecalls. look at the latest approvals...aug, sept...yours is coming. there are some people from earlier, but they're stragglers. the most common noa1 dates being processed are aug/sept. good luck!

That's true...we got our first November vermont filer to receive their NOA2 yesterday so you guys should be getting yours soon...

ROC Journey:-

05.11.2012 -- mail I-751 packet

05.14.2012 -- Packet arrived @ VSC

xx.xx.2012 -- Check Cashed

05.15.2012 -- NOA1 dated 05.15.2012

05.31.2012 -- Biometric notice date

06.27.2012 -- Biometrics Taken

01.23.2013 -- Card Production Ordered.

01.28.2013 -- 10 Year Green Card Received

thanks; however, i've come to the conclusion that this is better than 5 months of nothingness.

I agree. At least you know that somebody's dealing with your petition. Good luck to you and us all in getting that "golden" ticket called NOA2. Once I get it, I'm sure it will feel like winning a lottery :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS timeline

I-485,I-765 & I-131 sent: 07-27-2009

Arrived at Chicago lockbox: 07-29-2009

NOA (for all 3): 08-03-2009

Transfer to CSC: 08-26-2009

Touched I-485: 09-01, 02, 03 & 04-2009

Biometrics appointment: 09-02-2009

AP received: 09-18-2009

EAD card received: 09-21-2009

AOS approved: 10-15-2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It seems like VSC is working on Sept filers .

they approved so many as far . :dance: :dance: yeah go VSC go go its your birthday :dance: :dance: LOL

hang in there guys . i hope you will hear good news soon .

my best wishes for all of you .

Edited by Hot Guy

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Oh I wish they would approve me soon!!!! :star:

you will be the next one Kirten !!!!!! :thumbs:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.