Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 6

5,116 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
actually i just wanted to know how you were feeling Nessa and when you are due :whistle:

I think I had asked that question in Wed or Thursday's Thread for MENA

Nessa is gone to Brazil right now. I don't know if she'll be on while she's out of the country or not. I doubt she'll see this. You might just have to ask her when she gets back.

I haven't been around was sandrila alluding to you being pregnant booty?

Nessa is pregnant :P

I was hoping booty was too.

No, I'm not. Hoping something happens this month though. I should be starting a new cycle here before too long.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
:lol: I'm sorry! I'll take it back!

It's all good,....

Is your Mum a Libran, or a Scorpio Amby?

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Chilli cheese fries, made at home-FTW!

On another note,...I am just about at my wits end today,..my patience is wearing thin,..Grrrr!!! I wont go into details,...

*sigh*

Can I have some of those fries?

Yesterday and today I have been getting so hungry too often, it's actually getting annoying. Food supplies are low. We have no bread, no very hearty things to eat. *stomach growling* I ate eggs for breakfast and was feeling so hungry by lunch. I ate a lean pocket(don't mock me!) and was starving 2 hours later. Then I had a big glass of chocolate milk(I made with choc syrup and milk) and a microwaveable soft pretzel. An hour later, I'm starving again. I was hoping the choc milk would hold me over a longer amount of time, til dinner possibly. And I don't wanna hear how it's bad for me, lol, today I am allowed. Now I just want to eat to not be hungry, I am not even enjoying the food. :( I'd really enjoy chilli cheese fries right now though! I have to find something weird in the freezer to eat. :crying:

I felt like this often when pregnant(no, definitely not pregnant hence why I am allowed to have that choc milk today;)). Eating became a task, just to not be hungry. And I like food! But it's not fun when you don't feel like eating or you have nothing appealing to eat. And I can't ignore the hungry feeling or I feel yucky.

We need to do a big grocery shopping, and I didn't want to go do it by myself b/c I don't want to have to carry it all in the house alone while also having Kavi with me. Suj and I go together for big shopping lists.

My mom is 51... :innocent: *runs away*

I turn 28 in about 2 weeks. :D

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

It's all good,....

Ummm...I dunno...her bday is Oct 18

She's a Libra,.....the scales!...She must be a very balanced person, someone who hates conflict,loves harmony, and loves all things artsy!

I'm a LIbra,..my b'day is Oct 19.....

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

It's all good,....

Ummm...I dunno...her bday is Oct 18

She's a Libra,.....the scales!...She must be a very balanced person, someone who hates conflict,loves harmony, and loves all things artsy!

I'm a LIbra,..my b'day is Oct 19.....

:lol: hmmmm....yeah she hates conflict since she just gives in to everything so she doesn't have to argue

she just came over to give me a bra she bought me today and I think it may have more padding than I have #######. maybe she's trying to tell me something? :blink:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline
Chilli cheese fries, made at home-FTW!

On another note,...I am just about at my wits end today,..my patience is wearing thin,..Grrrr!!! I wont go into details,...

*sigh*

Can I have some of those fries?

Yesterday and today I have been getting so hungry too often, it's actually getting annoying. Food supplies are low. We have no bread, no very hearty things to eat. *stomach growling* I ate eggs for breakfast and was feeling so hungry by lunch. I ate a lean pocket(don't mock me!) and was starving 2 hours later. Then I had a big glass of chocolate milk(I made with choc syrup and milk) and a microwaveable soft pretzel. An hour later, I'm starving again. I was hoping the choc milk would hold me over a longer amount of time, til dinner possibly. And I don't wanna hear how it's bad for me, lol, today I am allowed. Now I just want to eat to not be hungry, I am not even enjoying the food. :( I'd really enjoy chilli cheese fries right now though! I have to find something weird in the freezer to eat. :crying:

I felt like this often when pregnant(no, definitely not pregnant hence why I am allowed to have that choc milk today;)). Eating became a task, just to not be hungry. And I like food! But it's not fun when you don't feel like eating or you have nothing appealing to eat. And I can't ignore the hungry feeling or I feel yucky.

We need to do a big grocery shopping, and I didn't want to go do it by myself b/c I don't want to have to carry it all in the house alone while also having Kavi with me. Suj and I go together for big shopping lists.

My mom is 51... :innocent: *runs away*

I turn 28 in about 2 weeks. :D

You cheeky thing, Miss Stina!

you should of holla'd, I would of sent some of those fries your way,..so we could cry about what it does to ours hips, together,....lol

— Mahatma Gandhi

I have a job interview Monday morning at 10. Yay!!!! Well, I'm not sure if it's an interview, he called it a meeting. It's in the same building I work in now, just a different dept. I may not have to be "interviewed" since I work here already. I'm really excited because my current boss is the suck.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

I have a job interview Monday morning at 10. Yay!!!! Well, I'm not sure if it's an interview, he called it a meeting. It's in the same building I work in now, just a different dept. I may not have to be "interviewed" since I work here already. I'm really excited because my current boss is the suck.

GOOD LUCK! :dance:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

I love hot pockets - there I said it. I really love the breakfast ones. And right now, I'm ready to kill for some chili cheese fries, a freaking hotpocket or anything else that is hot and salty and really, really bad for me.

God this pregnancy thing is rough. (I'm not bitching - I just hate cravings.) :ranting::help:

All the best! :dance:

Edited by Staashi

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I have no idea what to do with myself.. this is the first day I actaully got the older boy to have a nap.. the house is so quiet rigt now and I only have about an hour or so more of work :dance:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Oh Amby, I know it's super bad for my hips,..but I needed comfort food today,....*sigh*

hope it helped then (F)

hope things get better :)

Thanks Amby,....Greatly appreciated

Oh, and another side note,..I turn 41 in a week and a bit,..... :crying: ,......

My mom turns 40 in a week and a bit :o

:o that's IT. I quit VJ :P

Holy mom! She was quite young when you were born, eh?

Fantastic hermana!!!! Sending good vibes! :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I. WANT. SLEEEEEEEEEP. For the love all things Holy and Sacred in the world. Sleep.

Booty: Good luck on job interview and baby stuff :)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi