Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 6

5,116 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I understand why you would go for the drive, Marilyn, but I thought it was funny that you "drove 30 miles to go for a walk." :lol:

We have to drive to our local dog park, which I think is ridiculous, but if we just took our dog around our neighborhood, she wouldn't get to play with other dogs.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

yeah LA is crazy like that :P... a walk around our neighborhood would be so boring.. you would just see apartment building after apartment building :P

we are going to a park tomorrow taht is a lot closer...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thanking my Campaign Manager, Silvanski

Pedroh for President

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline

omg Amby, the pic in your sig is hilarious!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

Filed: Timeline
har har har

I iz pedroh's BFF in FB 2 :)

Me too.

I've got FB. I'm Pedro, Julia's, and Len's BFF. :dance:

don't forget me on your list :)

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to leave you out! I just popped in really fast while Javi was out working. I noticed the posts and replied really quickly. Melannie is my BFF on FB too. And now, so is Jen! :D

Marilyn, that dog in your siggy looks just like two of our puppies.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
har har har

I iz pedroh's BFF in FB 2 :)

Me too.

I've got FB. I'm Pedro, Julia's, and Len's BFF. :dance:

don't forget me on your list :)

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to leave you out! I just popped in really fast while Javi was out working. I noticed the posts and replied really quickly. Melannie is my BFF on FB too. And now, so is Jen! :D

Marilyn, that dog in your siggy looks just like two of our puppies.

Omg, you forgot me too,...... :crying:

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Timeline

Morning peeps!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well, the storm died down a bit and I'm waiting to hear from my family. I hope the levees hold.

It's quite fun to hear how the weather channel guys pronounce names in Louisiana though :) You'd think they'd have looked them up since Katrina....

hello everyone , i havent been here for a long time but judy made me come, she said people were asking about me? sabri and i are doing just fine.and i got a big promotion at work , i am the new boss( dietary manager) starting tomorrow.little nervous but will be fine :dance:

post-24748-1223835392_thumb.jpg

Micky- Sabri

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

woot whatz crackin

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig