aussiewench

Memorable VJ Moments

171 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Ya know....a lot of the memorable threads were wars, as is usually the case...

But people, VJ is a very compassionate and extremely caring place when we need it too. We have yelled and ranted together and been in hysterical laughter together - but we have prayed together and cried together too.

2 particular threads come to mind under that heading, one was when one of our members gave birth very pre-maturely and her baby didn't make it and another time, ironically it was the same, when another member's grand-baby was born pre-maturely (not mentioning names to avoid opening the wound again) and struggled and fought for weeks to survive before finally succumbing. We here on VJ prayed with and for these members and cried our hearts out along with them. (L)

Got a great bunch of people here who support each other, root for each other and applaud each other and send MOJO when it's needed and even slap one another upside the head when the need arises.

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F) for VJ!

:thumbs: yep...I personally like those memories better :)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Poor wog though, seriously. I hope he's doing better.

Speaking of flame wars, btw, remember all the homosexual wars that used to go on around here? Crikey, those things would be like 10 pages long!

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Speaking of flame wars, btw, remember all the homosexual wars that used to go on around here? Crikey, those things would be like 10 pages long!

He's in Australia, it's summer. He better be doing better! Here in St. Louis (where he was) it's stupid weather season. 63 tomorrow, 31 Friday.

I love my job.

He's in Australia, it's summer. He better be doing better! Here in St. Louis (where he was) it's stupid weather season. 63 tomorrow, 31 Friday.

i glad to hear it :thumbs:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Until when?

Johanna & Peter

Colombia / U.S.A.

I-129F / K-1 Fiancee Visa

08-20-02 - Met Johanna in Armenia, Colombia

10-05-05 - K-1 Sent to TSC

10-14-05 - Received NOA1 by E-Mail (Day 9)

12-22-05 - Reveived NOA2 By E-Mail & Mail (Day 78)

03-03-06 - Interview Date! (Day 149) Approved

03-10-06 - Johanna Arrived

05-27-06 - Married

I-485 / AOS (Did not applied for EAD or AP)

06-05-06 - Sent I-485 application to Chicago via USPS (Day 1)

06-06-06 - AOS Package Delivered at 12:29PM

06-12-06 - Received NOA1 by Mail

06-14-06 - Check Cashed

06-22-06 - Received Appointment Notice for Biometrics

06-26-06 - "Request for Additional Evidence" Online, waiting for letter

06-29-06 - Biometrics Done!

06-30-06 - Received RFE Letter by mail. (Missing Birth Certificate)

07-10-06 - Sent RFE by Express Mail USPS

07-11-06 - RFE Delivered @ 10:54AM Sign by D. Atwell

08-28-06 - AOS Transferred to CSC E-mail & USCIS Website (Day 85)

08-30-06 - Touched #1

08-31-06 - Touched #2

08-31-06 - E-Mail from CRIS & USCIS-CSSO - CSC received AOS Application

09-01-06 - Touched #3

09-01-06 - NOA by Mail Regarding Transfer to CSC

09-05-06 - Touched #4

09-07-06 - Touched #5

09-13-06 - Touched #6

09-15-06 - AOS Approved by Online Status & E-mail

09-21-06 - Received GC and Welcome Letter (Day 109)

You like the cold or happy about tomorrow? Ugh. I can't wait til march. Hey Dean do you go downtown for Mardi Gras?

And in case any Aussies that don't know about it, Mardi Gras parade here is NOT a gay parade. It's a big party for catholics prior to fat tuesday, when they have to give something up, I think. I'm not catho.

Until when?

Until when what?

I love my job.

You like the cold or happy about tomorrow? Ugh. I can't wait til march. Hey Dean do you go downtown for Mardi Gras?

And in case any Aussies that don't know about it, Mardi Gras parade here is NOT a gay parade. It's a big party for catholics prior to fat tuesday, when they have to give something up, I think. I'm not catho.

Until when?

Until when what?

i have been in the past....not this year though..,...no gays allowed in alton :lol:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

i have been in the past....not this year though..,...no gays allowed in alton :lol:

I'm heading down there, I wonder how many more times I will allow myself to go crazy like that. My wife will be going with, so I think the tame Sean will show up. A few drinks and that's that. Oh how married life changes one!

I love my job.

I'm heading down there, I wonder how many more times I will allow myself to go crazy like that. My wife will be going with, so I think the tame Sean will show up. A few drinks and that's that. Oh how married life changes one!

i hear you brother..let me know if anyone hassles you. :D ..i worked in alton for 8 years with all the thugs,..gang bangers and psychs ..they all owe me :whistle: ..

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

i hear you brother..let me know if anyone hassles you. :D ..i worked in alton for 8 years with all the thugs,..gang bangers and psychs ..they all owe me :whistle: ..

Unfortunately the only hassling is done to Soulard residents. They open their homes and people are complete jack azzes. Oh well. Life's a big party! Supposedly they are cutting down on backpacks being brought in, with the off duty military policing the entry points. That'll be interesting. This year is gonna be insane due to a small New Orleans party...you should go just for s & g's.

I love my job.

Unfortunately the only hassling is done to Soulard residents. They open their homes and people are complete jack azzes. Oh well. Life's a big party! Supposedly they are cutting down on backpacks being brought in, with the off duty military policing the entry points. That'll be interesting. This year is gonna be insane due to a small New Orleans party...you should go just for s & g's.

\

take your beads and camera..oh wait a minute, your married now..never mind :whistle:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Until when?

Until when what?

Yeah really - until when what?

:yes:

Ha, funny. Wife is going with like I said, so I can't even look! Stupid drunk girls. Gotta love 'em!

there are plenty there...and on floats...and pissing on the streets..

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

That sounds fun, watching people piss on the streets :lol:

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.