nimche

August I-130 approvals, lets do NVC together.

3,334 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
22 days until his interview..... :reading: what else do i do?

Do you have your relationship proof together and organized? Does your husband have the stuff from your end? I want to see you successful!

I love your picture and your motto! :thumbs:

Edited by WaitingforRakesh

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Do you have your relationship proof together and organized? Does your husband have the stuff from your end? I want to see you successful!

I love your picture and your motto! :thumbs:

I need to make copies of all the documents i sent and send everything to him... I was going to also send him a book from the DMV so he can get studying. Payday is on Friday and i think it will be really expensive to ship him three large books even with my fedex discount...but yeah have more stuff to finish up.

and thanks for the compliment on my avatar i sent my husband the link to our site here and he loved it. So I think it's staying.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
wow alot of people who got their cases complet dont post at all here anymore...greedy bastards.

I signed up @ this site right after I completed my interview.

I kinda post @ Japan related thread lately. ;)

ah, gotta do packing, too much junk to throw away and mo' packing!!

.png

Timeline

23 days until my husbands interview,

on Thursday he should receive via DHL all info from my side, providing all sorts of proof, 16 lbs of proof, hehehe, so many phone bills, emails, receipts, all types of things

he has all pics of us, plus receipts, emails and letters, I hope we have enough proof, I can't imagine that it won't be enough, there are some things that I don't have like receipts for our wedding rings, but i never thought to have that,

well good luck to everyone out there, that is about to have there interview, and for those who are still waiting to be approved, hang in there, its a long process, but be patient, when you feel like you are about to lose it log on here and you'll see you are not alone

thank you everyone, for every step of the way all the help and support, thank you RIchard and Aida for the endless help, Richard you are a sweet man and helped me while you were deep in the process on your own case, you are truly wonderful, if it weren't for you I don't think I would be where we are at this point, thank you Sasha for the hours of conversations, to help keep us going, Sasha your sweet words kept me going for days when there seemed to be no hope

Shpat thanks for being you and sharing with us, your one of a kind

I will try to keep you all up to date on whats happening, oh my Husband Hassane will have his medical on this Friday, wow its all falling in line

this is happening so fast, we are praying to be together for Christmas

take good care everyone

Kathleen and Hassane

[

APPROVED 8/26/08 got notice on 8/27

Received Hard Copy 9/2/08

NVC Received : 9/2/08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 9/9/08

Pay I-864 Bill 9/10/08

Receive I-864 Package : 9/15/08

Return Completed I-864 : 9/24/08

Return Completed DS-3032 : 9/10/08

Receive IV Bill : 9/19/08

Pay IV Bill : 9/19/08

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC : 10/27/08

NVC Left : 11/06/08

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 12/11/08

Visa Received : 12/12/08

US Entry : 1/1/09

Timeline
Hallo from Berlin,

Well, I have to talk long for the whole thing and what has happened to us. Visa got rejected due to short amount of years we have been married. Consular said you should have at least 10 years to get approval :devil:

I am kidding.

Lets see, I am trying to be detailed (architectural explanation)

I flew with Delta. from San Diego to JFK and JFK to Rome. Since I have been flying with them for long time I am a premium member. They upgraded both of my flights to business class. (That was one of the best parts)

I got to Rome at 8 A.M. and Mimche at 11 A.M. and we were going to fly at 5 P.M. to Naples but because of the strike for AlItalia everything was cancelled and we didn't know till 7 P.M. and then we took the train with two other American Guy and Gal and came to Naples and arrived at Midnight. (This was all Monday)

On Tuesday, She had Medical at 8:15 A.M. and we got there around 8 and everything was done by 11. X-ray and measurements (She had all the Vaccines in Iran) and 180 Euro of our money.

On Wednesday Interview appointment was at 9 A.M. and we managed to meet the 8:45.

Front door and Security and all that and then we sat and saw all the people from medical day.

There was this guy had his desk in the lobby and was checking applicants documents. After couple of people we met with him and he said where are you documents. I told him that I have submitted everything and embassy should have all of them and he had this question mark on top of his head.

We sat again and we were called for her fingerprints. She looked at the file and went through everything and asked for original birth certificate and the rest was fine till she said “go pay this $400 and have a sit” my turn to have a big question mark.

I told here that I have paid the $400 and NVC has received it but she said there is no record of it what so ever therefore I have to pay it again. She said if you have already paid the fee we can email NVC and ask them to email us back your record of payment.

I told her that I am not willing to stay in this city for another day and I will give her the website for payment. I didn’t have it with me and I went back to Hotel and got it and then went back to embassy and she logged on in my account and said, there is no other problems and wait for consular to call you.

Consular (SHE) called us and then flip thru documents page and ask couple questions and told us to pick up your visa today at 5 PM.

That was it. Visa in Passport and is valid for one year.

Congratulations everyone (Specially to Nimche and Mimche) (Thank you)

Any questions are welcome.

Peace

CONGRATULATIONS

[

Pay I-864 Bill 9/10/08

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Timeline

:D make sure alarm clock works not to oversleep on interview day.

actually, I set three... regular alarm, cellphone, and lil alarm... ;)

Thanks I'll be sure to tell Hassane to do that, he won't even sleep I am sure of it

he will travel to Casablanca the day before the interview and stay at a hotel there, then have the interview bright and early the next morning,

I will call him bright and early too, I will not let him miss this appointment, not as hard as we worked and as long as we waited

this process is very trying and tiring

[

Pay I-864 Bill 9/10/08

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

23 days until my husbands interview,

on Thursday he should receive via DHL all info from my side, providing all sorts of proof, 16 lbs of proof, hehehe, so many phone bills, emails, receipts, all types of things

he has all pics of us, plus receipts, emails and letters, I hope we have enough proof, I can't imagine that it won't be enough, there are some things that I don't have like receipts for our wedding rings, but i never thought to have that,

well good luck to everyone out there, that is about to have there interview, and for those who are still waiting to be approved, hang in there, its a long process, but be patient, when you feel like you are about to lose it log on here and you'll see you are not alone

thank you everyone, for every step of the way all the help and support, thank you RIchard and Aida for the endless help, Richard you are a sweet man and helped me while you were deep in the process on your own case, you are truly wonderful, if it weren't for you I don't think I would be where we are at this point, thank you Sasha for the hours of conversations, to help keep us going, Sasha your sweet words kept me going for days when there seemed to be no hope

Shpat thanks for being you and sharing with us, your one of a kind

I will try to keep you all up to date on whats happening, oh my Husband Hassane will have his medical on this Friday, wow its all falling in line

this is happening so fast, we are praying to be together for Christmas

take good care everyone

Kathleen and Hassane

aaaaaaaaw Kat, its you i would also like to thank. we have been a constant support to each other. lets pray everything goes well . yes, Richard and Aida have been a great help, such wonderful people. keep the faith Kathassane, it will be the best xmas for you.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Timeline

:D make sure alarm clock works not to oversleep on interview day.

actually, I set three... regular alarm, cellphone, and lil alarm... ;)

Thanks I'll be sure to tell Hassane to do that, he won't even sleep I am sure of it

he will travel to Casablanca the day before the interview and stay at a hotel there, then have the interview bright and early the next morning,

I will call him bright and early too, I will not let him miss this appointment, not as hard as we worked and as long as we waited

this process is very trying and tiring

(F) that is so sweet of you.

plus it will encourage him a lot for sure!

I called my husband right before entering

US Embassy, I felt so much better. :)

:crying: I know,,,

it's a really really long and tiring process. :sleepy:

:thumbs: but you are almooooost there. :star:

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
who all is left without an interview date??

me...:(

???????????

do not feel alone shredgal, my paper work is on what they call clearance hold in China will take 2-3 months before they open then set interview. I was aware of this in the beginning so my wait is not as bad . they use only 1 consulate for all of China so they are always 2-4 months behind

Edited by trudger24

27 Dec First trip to China meet Lan

26 Oct second trip and get Married

12 Nov mail I-130

16 Nov Vermont gets I-130

1/24/08 NOA

8/15/08 NOA2 (CSC)

8/25/25 NVC received

8/25/08 IIN recieved

8/29/08 pay AOS bill snail mail

8/29/08 send DS3032

9/5/08 IV bill paid online

9/10/08 DS-203 mailed

9/16/08 AOS packed send

10/22/08 NVC case complete

04/22/2009 passed Interview

Timeline

Good morning everyone.... well things are getting closer for all of us... I thank God that the holidays are here to keep me involved and busy and not stressing!!!! He wants me to fly out in Jan so I am in the process of saving money for that too.....hope everyone is doing well

Timeline

???????????

Hi! How are you feeling today?

:thumbs: trudger24 is quite right!

I understand that not having an interview date makes

you more worried, but that's why this Visa Journey community

is up here.

I think whoever already got VISA get busy to move on

to the next step, moving into the States, and don't

access this site.

But we never forget about our friends here.

My husband Ling Ling and I are subscribed to this

thread so if you need help or want to chat, just post

your comment / thoughts / question, anytime!!

or if you are having a problem which is too personal

just send us private message.

I had my interview in Tokyo, I know we are under

different situation, but, we can share how to deal with

NVC at least. My husband Ling Ling taught me how

to speak to them on the phone when I had to inquire...

We will work it out. :star:

Edited by Ring Ring
.png

Timeline

I am still going to be here even after hubby is here insha'allah. WE already talked about it and agreed to help when and where we can... I will not leave this thread until the last of us has completion...

???????????

You're not alone!! They told me to call again on Friday to finally know my interview date... AGHHH, I'm so mad :angry: !!! I'll be alone this Xmas... :crying:

GOOD LUCK, and thanks for being here to help and support us!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.