• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Frances.... :lol:

:blush:

It's true though... Italy was heavily favored...so way to go Aussies... small consolation though I know.

SOCCEROOOOOS!!! :D

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I seriously feel ill - to fight so hard and lose over such a ####### call. That was terrible. I can't believe it. Australia MORE than dominated the WHOLE FREAKING GAME...UGH.

OMG I honestly want to cry - how sad am I?? I need to get over it...just a game after all.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline
I seriously feel ill - to fight so hard and lose over such a ####### call. That was terrible. I can't believe it. Australia MORE than dominated the WHOLE FREAKING GAME...UGH.

Awww, I didn't see any of the game... the refs do seem to be sucking big time.

hmmmm, what team has gotten the fewest bad calls.... put them in the winner's circle... :whistle:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

yeh.....think it was like 6 yellow cards and the red one....incredible

ooooo....Brazil and Ghana tomorrow.... :dance:

I hate it whenver games are decided by penalty kick, FIFA needs to do a better JOB at OFFICIATING the game, with the new rules in place, i can understanding they are trying to protect the players from injuries, with the $12million euro insurance Fifa bought for the clubs but they should let the game play, or the least don't call Penalty or give our red cards like that in such a crucial part of the game.

Gone but not Forgotten!

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

I has to absolutely!! stink to take a loss like that ..last few secs on penalty.. :( I didn't see it all, just the last bit...Corey watched it all and Craig part...but I feel for ya! Hope England can hold out against Portugal...now THERE is a game I would love to see replayed (on TV I mean, for my viewing enjoyment!) Missed Portugal VS Netherlands....heard it was pretty 'exciting' tho, or whatever you want to call it. I've never seen the Cup before, but I agree there have been some pretty bad calls by refs in these games.... grrrrrrrrr. M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

The worst part is it wasn't even a foul - it was a total DIVE OMG OMG OMG it just makes me more and more upset to think aboutit.

My husband is going to be even more gutted than I!!

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Now the Italia haters are going to start I know that, I see it coming... :P

We might not have played great but we are still the ONE team NO ONE scored against so far! And that means something! We held the game against people who deal with the heat much better than us, they don't come from months of "war" in Serie A+International cups for most of the players on the national team so they are much "fresher", then again in the first half we almost scored more than one time. Then again the whole second half we were down one man, A DEFENDER!

And the call wasn't a ####### call...the defender just fell for our guy's game and committed a debutant's foul. You can dominate, but if you don't score you don't win. :no:

I still think though that this Australian team with more experience and practice can go very far in the future, so sincere compliments! (F)

And....

ITALIA advances!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

The worst part is it wasn't even a foul - it was a total DIVE OMG OMG OMG it just makes me more and more upset to think aboutit.

My husband is going to be even more gutted than I!!

He certainly took full advantage that's for sure..... :yes:

My condolences to the Aussies.

But WOOHOO!! I'm psyched cuz I'll be in Italy on Friday for the next match! :dancing:

How cool!!! I will be there sooooon too!!.....I love Italy :lol:

The Italians do what they are famous for falling for nothing and securing penalties... little shits :no: Here is how the Italians train:

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Timeline

:lol::lol::lol:

Do they train with the Argentines??? LOL

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED