sad_angel

expedite request :(

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

hello everyone, my husband was allow to withdraw his application for admission back in oct 2006 ,he wasn't deported,no valunteery departure as well, never over stayed ,entered legally the first time,no criminal record ,but to make is short he was detained in 2006 because he left the county while his i-751 was denied but he did not know that . i filed an i-130 in jan 2007 and it was denied at the local office in oct 2007 for lack of evidence etc.. now i filed the second one in july 17th ( with much more better evidence) but here is my setuation, i am disable and today my workers comp attorney called me and he said that they authorized my back surgery ,i need 5 back surgerys and i also have serious heart condition and plus i am losing evrything because i can not support my self. do i have a chance if i request for expedite? i have the medical result,leter from my doctor, the surgery letter, and a bank lawsuit was filed againts me because i did not pay the bills. is this enough for them or they will deny it?and the first time they transfared his i-130 to the local office because he was in removal proceeding before ,are they going to do the same thing now or no because i sent more evidence this time? :(

Sad angel,

sorry to hear about your health. I don't have the answers to your question. But, was wondering if you will have trouble with sponsorship (Affifavit of Aupport) for your husband given your financial troubles.

Good luck and hope you will feel better soon.

Timeline
Sad angel,

sorry to hear about your health. I don't have the answers to your question. But, was wondering if you will have trouble with sponsorship (Affifavit of Aupport) for your husband given your financial troubles.

Good luck and hope you will feel better soon.

thank you for your answer i appreciate it , no i wont have problims ,actually i woulf if i was the one who will sponsor him but my sister is the one who will sponsor him and she makes $120.000 per year. thank you

I am sorry to hear that... I hope they would have the heart to approve your expedite request and that you will never have a problem with the evidence of support thing.. Wish you could be with your husband soon, I know you need his support. I will include you in my prayers.. (F)

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Timeline

i appreciate everything guys and god bless you all . hopefully hopefully they wont send the file again to the local office :( i havn't paid my rent for three months now :( i am getting $600 monthly from my workers comp and i dont have income and i can't work. why can't they feel with us :( and hopefully they wont deny it again just because they denied the first one

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I am so sorry to hear your situation, please be strong (F). I really hope you two would get through this situation soon enough.

There are some tips here, you may want to read. I hope they work and I hope the surgery will help you in good ways. Our prayers are with you guys. Good Luck.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=129797

LingChe's ShortCut

|--IR-1 Graduate--|For my Wife-Done 11/21/2008

|--IR-5 Graduate--|For Parents-Done

|--Citizenship for Spouse

Field Office: San Diego,CA

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/26/2011 N-400 mailed EX to AZ

10/27/2011 Priority Date

10/31/2011 Text Message received

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

11/07/2011 Finger Print letter mailed

11/09/2011 Finger Print letter Received for 11/30/2011

11/14/2011 Finger Print Done(walk-in)

11/28/2011 In Line For Interview

12/09/2011 Interview Scheduled

01/18/2012 Interview Date

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck to you. I wish you well.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.