MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

wow... so many pages to read!!! CONGRATS to both couples that got approved!! I wish you guys all the best with the rest of the journey! This is AWESOME news, I say we all get together and get wasted! lol

WOOHOO!! First time KING... I own you page 153!!!! lol

NOA1: August 29, 2008

NOA2: January 26, 2009,

NVC RECIEVED: January 28, 2009

NVC SENT: February 3, 2009

INDIAN EMBASSY RECIEVED: February 7, 2009

EMBASSY SENT PACKET 3: February 9, 2009

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Both CSC and VSC are sitting on their thumbs... the two august approvals are the last thing we've seen out of VSC, and it's looking like a slow week (obviously subject to change since you never know when people will receive those NOA2's... and it's not like we've even hit friday night). I just wanna see a little action, that's all :).

We're creeping up the igor's list at CSC... but it makes me nervous that more people are dropping off the list due to processing time than actually being approved it seems... hopefully it's just people forgetting to update their timelines but I think that's not all that likely.

If CSC does not pick up by next week, I think I'm going to start taking my estimated adjudication date based on our time lines seriously...but i don't want to do that!!!

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

DAMN CSC can kiss my Filipino A$$............

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Timeline

I certainly wouldn't go so far as to trust the timeline yet... whatever happened that knocked them so far out of wack with what they previous had... is still there and I'm pretty sure it's about a month off... I think only a small few of us are likely to have feb noa2's (and that's even considering at least a few are likely to get an RFE of some sort), but definitely the sooner the better. CSC and VSC have almost 60 july filers listed in each as waiting for NOA2's, plus quite a few from june and earlier... could still be quite a while before we see a whole lot more action, and I hate to say it but it could be 3 fairly good weeks of approvals before we see a lot of august filer approvals, I'm always hopeful but ouch, the process just get's harder and harder to deal with until you actually do get that NOA2.

But on the plus side, can you imagine how bad this would be if we had to wait all this time and the outcome was less certain? The most realistic fear most of us have is a slight delay for an RFE, we can pretty much all expect we will get approved sooner or later, it sucks... but if the chance of flat out being denied was significant.... how much worse would that be... on the other hand there is a chance of flat out denial the embassy stage (mostly at a few more notorious embassy's, still many of us shouldn't have too high of a burden of proof to pass).

I have heard from plenty this is the hardest, NOA2, the interview takes 15 minutes or less. I'd take 15 minutes of intense questioning compared to months of waiting.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I have heard from plenty this is the hardest, NOA2, the interview takes 15 minutes or less. I'd take 15 minutes of intense questioning compared to months of waiting.

Amen brotha! :yes:

I-129F:

Feb. 12, 2008-I met Aldo while vacationing on the Riviera Maya in Mexico

Aug. 29, 2008-K1 application filed by our attorney

Sept. 2, 2008-NOA1

Dec. 16, 2008-NOA2

Mar. 4, 2009-Interview at Juarez Embassy-visa issued

Apr. 13, 2009-POE JFK Airport, NYC (Temporary 90-day work stamp received)

April 18, 2009-Wedding!!!

AOS:

May 26, 2009-Filed for AOS w/ EAD & AP

June 2, 2009-NOA

June 26, 2009-Transferred to CSC

July 10, 2009-Biometrics taken

July 15, 2009-AP Received (approved July 9)

July 20, 2009-EAD Card received (approved July 8)

Aug. 10, 2009-Green Card Received!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Hey guys CSC timeline for the users is fixed i just saw it, how are yours? :)

mines looking good, maybe we can start seeing some Aug approvals next week or week after next :thumbs:

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

yes, time lines are fixed, gives me some hope :thumbs: that I may be right after all with my prediction for my NOA2...

Hopefully we will see lots of Aug approvals beginning next week, maybe even Friday of this week!

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Timeline

I don't know if I want to call them fixed... but they are less wonky than they were... seems like they are still a little wonky though (seems like before the huge jump they had about a 7 day range in the prediction). Oh well, time will tell us if they are reasonably accurate again.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Rwanda
Timeline

WOOOHHHOOOOOO.........Just woke up and checked my home email account and had received an email from USCIS saying we were sent an approval notice on 12/11.........last night I was 131 on Igor's List........my mailing date was 8/1 and my NOA1 was 8/13........oh and my VJ dates said between 12/20 and 12/25 last night.

So.....hold on everyone.......I smell August approvals....... :dancing::dance:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
WOOOHHHOOOOOO.........Just woke up and checked my home email account and had received an email from USCIS saying we were sent an approval notice on 12/11.........last night I was 131 on Igor's List........my mailing date was 8/1 and my NOA1 was 8/13........oh and my VJ dates said between 12/20 and 12/25 last night.

So.....hold on everyone.......I smell August approvals....... :dancing::dance:

Congratulations and good luck further :)

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Timeline

Wow, another VSC approval, no doubt the unapproved july filers will be 'irritable' when they see another august approval. Congrats, and from here on out, we shall call you... #3....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Wow, another VSC approval, no doubt the unapproved july filers will be 'irritable' when they see another august approval. Congrats, and from here on out, we shall call you... #3....

if i was a july filer i would for sure call and see if there is a problem.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.