LebaneseMama

Ali got the visa !!!!!

55 posts in this topic

MABROOKULATIONS !!!! NOW YOU CAN HAVE A DECENT NIGHTS SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :dance::dance: I'm so excited for you! I hope you are reunited very quickly!!! :thumbs:

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

:dance::thumbs::dance: Awesome !!!!!!! :dance::thumbs::dance:

** Just thinking here ** if the interview was at 10:30am Beirut time, and you posted at 3:30am in my time.... sounds like it was SHORT and SWEET at the consulate !

Congratulations, (L) Massouna & Ali (L) ..... I am so happy for the both of you !!!! I can't wait to read that the visa is IN HAND and the flight is BOOKED.

I love starting the day with such wonderful news :yes:

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

:dancing: Congratulations to both of you! :dancing:

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

:lol: I notice all the girls at the slumber party last night have not yet posted ... probably trying to cram hours of sleep before work like I did I got 3 1/2 ... but we did have alot of fun ! Just when we gave up he called ! :lol:

So Ali got the :

visa.jpg

:dance: First of all he is coming Saturday, May 27th @ 6:30 p.m ! :dance:

Thats the first fay of my summer break (told you he has to get the visa now so things will be perfect).

Ok here's the details. It was 1:20 a.m. All the slumber party girls had given up on staying up all night (we made it far though almost to the end !!!!) and I gave up. I told them I was going to lay down in my bed till he calls. Mind you this was one hour after his interview. As soon as I exit VJ (wallahi) the phone rings ! It was him. "Massouna I got it ! I got it ! I got out visa like I told you !!!"

He went into the embassy really happy and excited. When he walked his he saw a nice guy smiling, Ali thought to himself that he must also be immigrating to go be with his wife. Well exactly at 10:30 they called his number and he went into the interview room. Well that smiling guy was the consular !! Subhanallah. We were expecting some mean grump and he got a really nice funny guy.

Here's how it went (easier than a breeze I swear) :

Would you like the interview done in English or Arabic ?

I would be more comfortable with Arabic.

OK thats, fine. How long have you been married ?

2 years and 5 months

Wow and you haven't seen her for that long ?

No, I have seen her twice during that period. Two months the first time and two weeks the second.

When was the last time you saw her ?

11 months ago, can't you tell I don't look normal ?

Why so long, how come she hasn't come to see you again ?

Because she is a University student graduating this year and a teacher. I would never expect her to abandon her life that she has worked do hard for, for me.

That makes perfect sense. You sound like a real good man. What are those ? (pointing at album)

In this album Mr. Consular you will find pics of every city in Lebanon that you can think of. When Massouna's here we never stay home. We have been to junnieh, Beirut, arz, etc. We just have so much fun together becuse we are so in love.

I don't want to see the entire album. Can you pick your most favorite three pictures, show me and tell me why you picked it ?

(A picture of me looking stuck up and him sticking his tounge out) This picture consular shows how Massouna is such a princess and I'm such a clown. I bring her down to earth and she reminds me to raise my head high.

(A picture of him carrying me on his back in the village) Although we are adults, I love with Massouna how everyday is an adventure and we can act like school children when we want to.

(A picture of us at the beach) I'm not going to explain this one, you can just see how beautiful she is and how in love we are.

Well you guys are really a cute couple, inshallah you will have a beautiful life together. Congratulations you can come pick up the visa on Monday.

That's it !! No interrogation or hard questions !!

Will not be posting on the 27th because we will too busy picking up my grand prize at :

lax%20sign.jpg

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Alhamdulilahe Ala koolee ne'matin kanat av heya ka'enah!

All praise is due to Allah for every past bounty and every future (bounty)

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I really need to pull myself from the phone and computer and go to work ... I should have been on the road by now but I am too excited !!!!

See you all when I get home !

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

YAYYY I'm so happy for you I am in tears! I can't imagine how happy you are. Congratulations to you both. This is so wonderful I am so happy for you.

Sarah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.