robertjay

April 08 CSC filers

610 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
hey everyone,

what is the best kind of ticket to get for the fiance who is coming to the US- one way or a changeable round trip? OW costs the SAME as RT....!!!!! if you got a RT you could use the other leg later, when your fiance wants to visit family and friends. but i could see how that might end up being a hassle. any advice? how are you all handling it? i have some frequent flyer miles- maybe we will use them.

thanks !

kathie

Kathie....

Congratulations to you! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Oh! About the ticket... My fiance will get one way ticket only for me. Because his friends got only one way when their fiance/fiancee went to US. Since I'm not going back anytime soon. Also my fiance visa is single entry. Not unless if it's intentional that a fiance/fiancee doesn't want to stay in the US and plans to go back home after 90 days.

Angel

hey angel! thank you. i think we are going to also get a one way ticket. it sucks its so expensive instead of being half price of a round trip but oh well! my fiance's mom is alone and not in the best health, that is the main reason we might travel back there soon- in case of emergency. also we like to travel! :-) i think im going to buy him a OW ticket using my frequent flyer miles though.

where are you going to be living once here in the US? we are in california. oh-HAH HA! I said WE!!! i guess i feel like he is already here!!! YAY!!

kathie

4.25.08: sent K-1 application

4.28.08: NOA1

5.14.08: touched

9.25.08: touched

9.26.08: touched

9.26.08: NOA2

10.2.08: at NVC, letter says our application will be sent to Guayaquil in one week

10.9.08: spoke with consulate, they have our case

10.13.08: Doctor's appointment

10.20.08: Interview READ THE REVIEWS!

10.30.08: entry: Los Angeles

11.12.08: marriage

11.25.08: applied for Social Security card. READ THE vj GUIDE!

12.3.08: packet and letter for interview arrived at fiance's mail in Ecuador- for 10.20 interview! ha ha!

12.5.08: received SS card in mail

1.9.09: sent AOS/EAD/AP applications

2.10.09: Biometrics appt, Sacramento CA

3.15.09: AP recieved in mail

3.26.09: EAD recieved in mail

3.26.09: AOS interview, Sacramento, CA

4.09.09: Permanent Resident card received in mail

3.11.11: Mailed I-751 to CSC

3.14.11: I-751 received by CSC per USPS tracking

3.14.11: NOA date (received in mail on 3.19) one year extension

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL HERE WE SIT AT 152 DAYS NOW AND ONLY 3 TOUCHS THIS MONTH AND STILL NO NOA2.IM ABOUT READY TO START SCREAMING TO ATTORNEY AND NOTIFY MY CONGRESSMAN.THIS IS RIDICULUS.ESPECIALLY SEEING MAY FILERS ALREADY GETTTING THERE NOA2S.IM A CROSS BETWEEN APRIL(FILED APRIL 30) AND MAY(NOA1 MAY 1)FILER SO WHERES OUR NOA2?????????YOU SHOULD SEE THE STEAM COMING OUTTA MY EARS AT THIS MOMENT :blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

Hello everyone :star:

This is an update of mine and Oksana's journey :thumbs: She received her Visa 25th of September and she is arriving home at 4:00 the 15th of October :dance::dance::dance:

As for plane tickets cost, it all depends where you are coming from and Port of Entry. I found out that first checking her countries flights and routes to America and then looking at connecting domestic flights to our home was the best way to go, because domestic flights are much cheaper than international flights :yes:

Oksana is flying from Tashkent Uzbekistan to Seoul Inchon South Korea and then on to Seattle (my home state) She will then connect with Alaskan Airlines to Eastern Washington. Flight miles 8,412 . Best thing to do is check all flights to US major airports and then check domestic connecting flights to your nearest airport. You will save a little money :yes:

Good Luck to all,

robertjay

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

This is an update of mine and Oksana's journey :thumbs: She received her Visa 25th of September and she is arriving home at 4:00 the 15th of October :dance::dance::dance:

As for plane tickets cost, it all depends where you are coming from and Port of Entry. I found out that first checking her countries flights and routes to America and then looking at connecting domestic flights to our home was the best way to go, because domestic flights are much cheaper than international flights :yes:

Oksana is flying from Tashkent Uzbekistan to Seoul Inchon South Korea and then on to Seattle (my home state) She will then connect with Alaskan Airlines to Eastern Washington. Flight miles 8,412 . Best thing to do is check all flights to US major airports and then check domestic connecting flights to your nearest airport. You will save a little money :yes:

Good Luck to all,

robertjay

that's awesome Robertjay and oksana, congratulations!

4.25.08: sent K-1 application

4.28.08: NOA1

5.14.08: touched

9.25.08: touched

9.26.08: touched

9.26.08: NOA2

10.2.08: at NVC, letter says our application will be sent to Guayaquil in one week

10.9.08: spoke with consulate, they have our case

10.13.08: Doctor's appointment

10.20.08: Interview READ THE REVIEWS!

10.30.08: entry: Los Angeles

11.12.08: marriage

11.25.08: applied for Social Security card. READ THE vj GUIDE!

12.3.08: packet and letter for interview arrived at fiance's mail in Ecuador- for 10.20 interview! ha ha!

12.5.08: received SS card in mail

1.9.09: sent AOS/EAD/AP applications

2.10.09: Biometrics appt, Sacramento CA

3.15.09: AP recieved in mail

3.26.09: EAD recieved in mail

3.26.09: AOS interview, Sacramento, CA

4.09.09: Permanent Resident card received in mail

3.11.11: Mailed I-751 to CSC

3.14.11: I-751 received by CSC per USPS tracking

3.14.11: NOA date (received in mail on 3.19) one year extension

Timeline

Good Luck to all,

robertjay

Congrats!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey everyone,

what is the best kind of ticket to get for the fiance who is coming to the US- one way or a changeable round trip? OW costs the SAME as RT....!!!!! if you got a RT you could use the other leg later, when your fiance wants to visit family and friends. but i could see how that might end up being a hassle. any advice? how are you all handling it? i have some frequent flyer miles- maybe we will use them.

thanks !

kathie

Kathie....

Congratulations to you! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Oh! About the ticket... My fiance will get one way ticket only for me. Because his friends got only one way when their fiance/fiancee went to US. Since I'm not going back anytime soon. Also my fiance visa is single entry. Not unless if it's intentional that a fiance/fiancee doesn't want to stay in the US and plans to go back home after 90 days.

Angel

hey angel! thank you. i think we are going to also get a one way ticket. it sucks its so expensive instead of being half price of a round trip but oh well! my fiance's mom is alone and not in the best health, that is the main reason we might travel back there soon- in case of emergency. also we like to travel! :-) i think im going to buy him a OW ticket using my frequent flyer miles though.

where are you going to be living once here in the US? we are in california. oh-HAH HA! I said WE!!! i guess i feel like he is already here!!! YAY!!

kathie

I can't wait to be in Cali now to be with my fiance.... I am so excited to start a new life and be what I want to be... :-)

A wife and a mother! heheheh!

Angel

K-1 Journey:

October 12, 2006 - Our Special Day

April 24, 2007 --- I got "ENGAGED!"

October 12, 2007 -- Our 1st year anniversary!

November 30, 2007 - My fiance came to visit the second time.

April 22, 2008 --- Form I-129F sent

April 25, 2008 --- NOA1 Received!

April 27, 2008 --- Received hard copy of NOA1

May 13, 2008 --- Touched!

August 29, 2008 - NOA2 Approved!

Sept. 01, 2008 --- Touched

Sept. 04, 2008 --- NOA2 Hard Copy Received!

Sept. 05, 2008 --- NVC Received

Sept. 10, 2008 --- Left NVC to USE (Finally!)

Sept. 18, 2008 --- Arrived at USE

Oct. 06-07, 2008 --- Medical Exam (Passed!)

October 12, 2008 --- Our 2 years anniversary

October 14, 2008 --- Interview Date! Pink Slip!

October 17, 2008 --- Visa on Hand! (Finally!)

November 16, 2008 - LAX here I come!

November 16, 2008 - Arrived at LAX

AOS Journey:

February 10, 2009 --- Sent AOS Packet w/ EAD

February 11, 2009 --- Packet delivered. The item was signed for by L BOX.

February 17, 2009 --- Notified.

February 19, 2009 --- Check has been in cashed.

April 30, 2009 ------ Biometrics (Grrrr... what took them so long!)

May 06, 2009 ---Card Production Ordered

May 07, 2009 ---Approval Notice Sent

Timeline
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Hi Everybody!!!! This Sunday October 05, I will be heading to Manila for my medical exam... My medical will be this October 06-07... So just send me a message and let's meet up! I will be there at 3am lining up... Lol!

-angel-

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

K-1 Journey:

AOS Journey:

Timeline
Hey guys,

Had a very succesful medical in London yesterday (1st october) See my post about the experience :thumbs:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:Congratulations to you, cca!

K-1 Journey:

AOS Journey:

Timeline

Hi Everybody!!!! This Sunday October 05, I will be heading to Manila for my medical exam... My medical will be this October 06-07... So just send me a message and let's meet up! I will be there at 3am lining up... Lol!

-angel-

:P Angel 3AM? LOL

Please bring some pillows and chair with you hahahaha!

Yaaayyy I will have the same date for interview LOL but I don't want to line up as early as 3AM :rofl:

To Robertjay, yaaayyyy congrats at last, remember when you started this thread LOL now you are leaving us all here? Because Oksana has the visa already.... Just kidding, I am happy for the two of you!

Kathie Kathie Kathie, my congratulations might be a little late LOL I just came back from long vacation with Jeff, but anyways, I seen you in igorsssss yahoooooo you got what you have been waiting for! CONGRATS!!!

Kevin and Anna, hi there, hang in there, believe me I had the same worries before, but I never let go of my faith, it will come you will see one of these days... There's time for all of us and yours will be soon... Keep praying... God bless!

Sis (allrightsreserved) you seldom visit us here ayyyy! LOL (kidding)... I was not able to see you in Bicol province but I will be seeing you few days from now LOL I am super excited, but nervous for my medical LOL! Good luck to all of us...

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Timeline

-angel-

:P Angel 3AM? LOL

Please bring some pillows and chair with you hahahaha!

Yaaayyy I will have the same date for interview LOL but I don't want to line up as early as 3AM :rofl:

To Robertjay, yaaayyyy congrats at last, remember when you started this thread LOL now you are leaving us all here? Because Oksana has the visa already.... Just kidding, I am happy for the two of you!

Kathie Kathie Kathie, my congratulations might be a little late LOL I just came back from long vacation with Jeff, but anyways, I seen you in igorsssss yahoooooo you got what you have been waiting for! CONGRATS!!!

Kevin and Anna, hi there, hang in there, believe me I had the same worries before, but I never let go of my faith, it will come you will see one of these days... There's time for all of us and yours will be soon... Keep praying... God bless!

Sis (allrightsreserved) you seldom visit us here ayyyy! LOL (kidding)... I was not able to see you in Bicol province but I will be seeing you few days from now LOL I am super excited, but nervous for my medical LOL! Good luck to all of us...

Cloe...

What time will you be there anyways?

:wacko:

K-1 Journey:

AOS Journey:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
WELL HERE WE SIT AT 152 DAYS NOW AND ONLY 3 TOUCHS THIS MONTH AND STILL NO NOA2.IM ABOUT READY TO START SCREAMING TO ATTORNEY AND NOTIFY MY CONGRESSMAN.THIS IS RIDICULUS.ESPECIALLY SEEING MAY FILERS ALREADY GETTTING THERE NOA2S.IM A CROSS BETWEEN APRIL(FILED APRIL 30) AND MAY(NOA1 MAY 1)FILER SO WHERES OUR NOA2?????????YOU SHOULD SEE THE STEAM COMING OUTTA MY EARS AT THIS MOMENT :blink:

Same here. We The United Slaves of America. What can u do, but wait and pray? Congressman won't do u no good either. I requested them to help me look into my case. It took them month and a half to finally stop Bsing me and give the case to an officer. I left a message to the congressmen case officer and she replied to me after a week (so nice of her) saying that it is very hard for her to help me with anything but she will still try. Then she said the Uscis has to tell me within two to seven days what is going on with the case. This is the second week and I have not heard from her. When I told her may and june applicants are getting approved at this time as far as I know. She simply told me I have the wrong information they r still working on february cases. :whistle: Plus don't waste ur money on attorney they will start giving u ####### answers as wel and that will piss u off even more. Seems like everyone sitting around is just trying to suck on our blood. Taking every single penny our of our pockets for nothing.

LoveU.jpg

Timeline

Hello!! :help:

I finally received a letter from NVC that my approved petition was received.

I would like to ask those who have Manila based US Embassy....Is it easy or hard to make an appointment?...Should I wait for the packet first?...

You're response will be very much appreciated!

Salamat! ^_^

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hello Hows everyone doing? Today is Heather's hun - Jimmy's Interview. I wish best of luck for his interview and I'm fingers crossed for their Dec wedding. I can't wait to see Heather log on and shout out this good news soon!! :star:

And good luck for everyone!!

Glo

Edited by GloAndCole

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I am waiting too - from April 23rd!!!! This si horrible!!! I feel like my file is stuck behind a desk somewhere o r in the trash!!!!

I'm right there with you! April 23rd here, this totally sucks. I can't understand it.

01/06/2006 - Met In Crystal Lake, IL

03/25/2008 - He was denied re-entry to the U.S. for using the tourist visa too many times.

03/28/2008 - My first visit to Sweden

04/23/2008 - NOA1

05/26/2008 - Touched

05/28/2008 - Met in Canada

06/20/2008 - 2nd trip to Sweden

10/23/2008 - Contacted Congressman

10/28/2008 - Touched

10/29/2008 - Touched

11/25/2008 - 3rd trip to Sweden

12/17/2008 - Contacted Congressman

01/31/2009 - Lawyer sent Service Request

02/04/2009 - Touched

02/05/2009 - Touched

02/11/2009 - 4th trip to Sweden

02/25/2008 - Contacted Congressman

02/27/2009 - Was told by Congressman I will be in Security Checks for a "LONG TIME"

03/03/2009 - Info Pass Apointment - They said they couldn't help me

03/02/2009 - NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.