robertjay

April 08 CSC filers

610 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just letting you CSC lovelies know that we have been approved :D:content: One more step closer to being with my baby and about time!!!!! Now on to the NVC stage.... your turn will come soon people just keep the faith :thumbs:

:dance: I am so amazed NOA2 everywhere yaaayyyyy SOOOO HAPPPPYYYYY! Congrats wifetobe, for the NOA2... and yes you will be a wife sooonnnnn! hahaha!

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
This waiting is like being 10 years old waiting for Christmas morning :star:

So far the following has happened, our file was touched on 7th of August :thumbs:

We are number 68 on Igor's list for whatever that is worth :blink:

I really would be pleased if Christmas morning would come a little early this year, I have been a good boy :innocent:

robertjay

you've been toucheeeddddd!!! hahahaaaaaaa I can smell another approval hereeeee yaaaayyyyy! hahahaha :dance:

can i join the group? i really dont know anymore, but all i want to ask is " where and where is our NOA2?" im a feb filer, its already 165 days now, yet no news after the touched last 8-6-8. im really down now, and i want to shout so loud so USCIS will hear my burden. please give our NOA2 for those u been waiting so long.

Timeline
can i join the group? i really dont know anymore, but all i want to ask is " where and where is our NOA2?" im a feb filer, its already 165 days now, yet no news after the touched last 8-6-8. im really down now, and i want to shout so loud so USCIS will hear my burden. please give our NOA2 for those u been waiting so long.

hi Bevs... My fiance` filed the petition end of April and we're not expecting too much when we are going to get NOA2... I know how it feels to wait that long, it will come when you least expect it... Just look on the bright side for now, it may be a blessings in disguise that you have more time to spend with your family now...

Who knows when you get your NOA2 everything will be very smooth for you... This part of waiting I know is frustrating for you and for everyone else, just keep the faith, pray and smile to the world :D You will see soon USCIS will be sending you the good news! Yaaayyyy since you are here on April filers just think that you filed in April, it might help to lessen your sadness... :) Remember you are not alone in this waiting room...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Don't worry too much. I'm just a few weeks behind you (filed march 21, got NOA1 April 1) and haven't even been touched yet. I think we might have the same person processing our files. You know, the one with the messy desk who seems to always be calling in sick or perpetually away on vacation. Every office has at least one of these types and USCIS is no exception.

I have to admit that I worry and feel a little helpless when I see a constant stream of folks who filed after me getting approval, but that's life, and government work. I find myself checking my online case status several times each day and racing home to check my mailbox every night, but at least I've got something to look forward to.

It won't be long now.

9649.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hey all!

I'm still in Australia for *Four More Days* and every day I am checking the forums and my e-mail. It's so awesome to see most of us have gotten our approvals! When I see I haven't been touched since May my heart breaks. But I also know all of us April filings were probably thinking they wouldn't get approved until late August or September, so I know if I have to wait, I'll have to wait. I think I'm just being really impatient and hoping that the approval will come through before I have to leave so I can celebrate it with my fiance before I leave.

Jeffcloe, any news after that last touch?

.png

04/17/2008 K-1 Filed

04/21/2008 NOA1 Receipt

08/27/2008 NOA2!!! (131 days)

10/07/2008 Interview

12/07/2008 Wedding-Finally!

AoS filed 6/22/2009

AoS Approved 10/3/2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Hey all!

I'm still in Australia for *Four More Days* and every day I am checking the forums and my e-mail. It's so awesome to see most of us have gotten our approvals! When I see I haven't been touched since May my heart breaks. But I also know all of us April filings were probably thinking they wouldn't get approved until late August or September, so I know if I have to wait, I'll have to wait. I think I'm just being really impatient and hoping that the approval will come through before I have to leave so I can celebrate it with my fiance before I leave.

Maybe youll get a nice suprise when you get home to check the mail. I didnt get anything letting me know until we got the hard copy in the mail.

Best of luck to you both!

-Met online in 2006 and became "pen-pals"

-Started dating August 3, 2007

-Dominique came to USA Dec. 19 until Feb. 3

-Roy purposed to Dominique on New Years in Las Vegas.

-K1 was mailed April 15.

-Received receipt April 19.

-Roy went to Australia May 9 until May 27

-Roy placed that rock on Dominiques finger May 13th.

-TOUCHED May 20

-TOUCHED August 7

-NOA2 Hard Copy Received!! Dated 8/7/08

20sde2p.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey all!

Hi HednJimmy, I understand how you feel right now but you're right you got to wait when you needed to....as for me and my fiance' we didn't expect it this early though we are thankful it arrived soon. Seeing there are April filers with close dates with your NOA1, am sure you will be next in line. Hope your papers are with same adjudicator as ours. :P And not the kind as Scottb has said..."the one with the messy desk who seems to always be calling in sick or perpetually away on vacation." :devil:

Can't wait to hear the good news. Good luck!

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Timeline
And not the kind as Scottb has said..."the one with the messy desk who seems to always be calling in sick or perpetually away on vacation." :devil:

:(:crying: now it made me worry, is that person really exists in CSC?

Edited by jeffcloe

Don't worry too much. I'm just a few weeks behind you (filed march 21, got NOA1 April 1) and haven't even been touched yet. I think we might have the same person processing our files. You know, the one with the messy desk who seems to always be calling in sick or perpetually away on vacation. Every office has at least one of these types and USCIS is no exception.

I have to admit that I worry and feel a little helpless when I see a constant stream of folks who filed after me getting approval, but that's life, and government work. I find myself checking my online case status several times each day and racing home to check my mailbox every night, but at least I've got something to look forward to.

It won't be long now.

thanks. for those who dont know yet we was approve last 8-6-8 and thats our first touched ever, yet its also our approval date but the uscis WEB DIDNT EVEN BROTHER TO UPDATE. SO HUBBY GOT HARD COPY LAST AUGUST 12. YEHEY IM HAPPY NOW. AND I HOPE ALL U GUYS HERE GOT NOA2 SOON, ITS NOA2 WEEKS THIS WEEK. THANKS TO CLEO FOR THE NICE WORDS AND FOR U SCOTTB. GOOD LUCK TO ALL EVEN TO SOME PEOPLE HERE I KNOW WHO DONT EVEN SAY THANK WHEN I GIVE HER SOME SYMPATHY. IM AFRAID HOW SHE WILL CHANGE WHEN STEP IN AMERICA. DUH! WHY SOME PEOPLE ACT THAT WAY TOO SAD!

Edited by bevs

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

It won't be long now.

Scottb,

I'm sorry to hear your approval is not coming yet and I definately understand how you feel. I would be pissed and upset if I have to go through the same situation like you. But please hang in there cuz I know they're gonna send you the approval soon. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and please keep update your status with us. :thumbs:

Cheers,

Glo

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Btw how are everyone doing?! Please keep us updated and I'm praying for everyone who are still waiting for the approval. It's gonna be your turn soon!! :thumbs:

For my update, I've just received my package 3 and I'm still nervous and dunno what to do with it. I'm gonna take it slow and look everything very carefully before I write.

Cheers,

Glo

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I keep praying for everyone here too, especially my co-April filers. I still always check Igor's list and see the trend of approvals. Just today there got an April 21 filer approved! the approvals on April filers shows to be in consecutive dates, seems one good and fast adjudicator does the working.

Wishing everyone all the luck....1181121gpaj34vikv.gif

Edited by AllRightsReserved

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
:dance: LETS GET ON THE BALL PEOPLE.I WANT MY HONEY now.this waiting is driving me batty :bonk:

Received our NOA2 approval 08/07/08 :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Do not rely on there E Mail :blink: They do not use it for notification :bonk: My file had shown that it had been touched on 08/07, not that it was approved :huh: If you show a touch, you better be checking your regular mail everyday :thumbs: Best of luck to everyone and may your approvals be fsat :dance:

robertjay

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.