Nasturtium

TGIF Friday!

96 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Rain moving in here :thumbs:

Im really quite tired of rain. :angry: We didnt have a real spring because it was way too cold when it should have been warm, then we get all this rain and humidity...sigh.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow! Birthday wishes in here too! Aren't I lucky?! Thanks, ladies! :dance:

No plans...I get my latest exam results on Wed or Thurs, so I'm hoping to do a combined celebration next weekend. Although, if I don't pass, that would royally suck!

In other news, there was just an explosion in my office park - I think everyone is ok, but that's scary!

Timeline

No plans...I get my latest exam results on Wed or Thurs, so I'm hoping to do a combined celebration next weekend. Although, if I don't pass, that would royally suck!

In other news, there was just an explosion in my office park - I think everyone is ok, but that's scary!

:blink::huh: I hope everyone's alright. Perhaps there should be an evacuation and you need to start birthday celebrations NOW!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning and happy Friday all.

Noura your cute pics are really exceptional today. I LOLed.

and Jenn, maybe that explosion was from someone trying to light your birthday candles :P

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Timeline

Hi everybody,

Today is final exam study day for me...but I do have a question. We want to have a real wedding here at least by our 3rd aniversary..b/c we did not get to do things as we liked in egypt...I really love the egypt wedding dresses especially the ones that are so decorated and colorful, u know what I mean? Some of them are white with color, or just really decorated and I have never seen anything like them here. I got my old wed dress from a store(aboudi??) in Cairo but I am in love with the colorful ones, and we will marry again in a rose garden and I really want to get one of those dresses for it. Anyways, I cant afford to go to eg with my husband or for the next couple years..so I was going to ask him to take pics of the ones they have and give him my measurements to get it for me. He is leaving on Jul 3. Is this a bad idea or do you think that it could be tailored here if its not exactly right? WHo shoulc I go to get measured for this or do I do it myself? Does anyone knwo how much those colorful dresses cost? Will 1,000 be enough or what?

my old dress wasnt too much but it was nice so 1,000 seems liek you could get a realy nice one? What do u think?

PS-are there any other good stores for dresses to check out in Cairo?

Thanks a lot

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

8friday36.gif

Jenn
56-1.gif

I must confess, I have gotten hooked on a new game site, now the sad thing is, mostly children play the games, but I love this new game. If anyone asks my age, I am now 10 years old. :devil:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline
I must confess, I have gotten hooked on a new game site, now the sad thing is, mostly children play the games, but I love this new game. If anyone asks my age, I am now 10 years old. :devil:

Me too, I've been on Braingle playing these games with mostly kids, I think. But they're really fun, I swear!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I just try not to chat with the kiddies, but the new one is gaiaonline, they have all these games, and you have to get gold and buy stuff. The fishing game is super hard, trying to figure it out, they have solts, pinball, jigsaws, I so love it. I have to say the other night my right arm was so sore from hours of playing these kiddie games. So now my secret it out, but at least I am in good company. lol :thumbs:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

apparently it's still in the works of being in the news. Boston.com does not have anythign on it. I hope everything is ok.

Now we are getting thunderstorms. I woke up to crash, crash, crash kaboom. (yep I broke my rule and slept after all and overslept. I don't plan on sleeping tonight anyways cuz I go to work early tomorrow). Poor habibi tried to call me to wake me up a million times in vain:(

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I dont' have time to read all of the posts today, but I just wanted to pop in and say "hi"

Happy Friday MENA!!

:dance::dance::dance: I am hospital free for 2 weeks and actually have time to study :dance::dance::dance:

I'm off to the library for the rest of the day :thumbs:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.