ramc75

Received this from USCIS

11 posts in this topic

Hi I received this email from USCIS. I have already received notice that my application has be transfered to VSC from TSC more two months ago. I was wondering has anyone else had this experience and If someone could shed some light on this. Also it doesn't say where my application has been transfered to?

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.

K1- Fiancee visa Petition
07/14/03 - Sent Fiance K-1 petition to TSC.
03/01/04 - Visa APPROVED in 231 days
04/22/04 - We got MARRIED
I-485 AOS & EAD
05/26/04 - EAD1 and AOS forms sent to Atlanta District Office
06/26/04 - Biometrics
08/03/04 - EAD1 Approved
12/18/04 - RFE AOS Application
05/13/05 - EAD2 Applied for
07/22/05 - EAD2 Approved
09/19/05 - AOS Application transfered to CSC
04/22/06 - Married 2 years
05/22/06 - EAD3 Applied for
05/22/06 - AOS Approved in 726 Days
I-751 Removal of Conditions
03/04/08 - Application sent to TSC
03/08/08 - Application Received
03/12/08 - Check cashed
03/20/08 - Transfered to VSC
04/19/08 - Biometrics taken
05/02/08 - Infopass app @ Atlanta Passport stamped for 1yr
02/23/09 - Green Card Ordered
02/26/09 - APPROVAL Email (361 Days)
02/28/09 - Green Card arrived!

Filed: Timeline
Hi I received this email from USCIS. I have already received notice that my application has be transfered to VSC from TSC more two months ago. I was wondering has anyone else had this experience and If someone could shed some light on this. Also it doesn't say where my application has been transfered to?

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.

Sounds like when is transfer to the local office...but your case is pretty new to be already worked out? wow.

In the other case could means only that is still pending at the same VSC. Have you called the customer supper dupper service line?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Now that it has been sent to the local office, it will probably take a 2 to 3 months for your approval.

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Those of us who were transferred from TSC to VSC back in February got the exact same notice after having already receiving an earlier notice telling us that we were going to be transferred to VSC. But the notices were a couple of weeks apart, not a couple of months. Still, I don't think it means anything more than your case is now pending at VSC.

Meh

I also got the same message , i think our waiting begins.... :whistle:

06/17/05 NOA2 approved online

07/18/05 embassy recvd date

12/13/05 k1 packet recieved

12/14/05 advance medical exam

01/04/06 medical exam

01/11/06 interview date 6:30 am AR

02/10/06 Visa on hand

02/14/06 arrived Texas

03/17/06 recieved SSN card

04/15/06 church wedding

AOS (DORA) Dallas Tx.

06/22/06 AOS Interview approved!!!

07/26/06 Biometrics

08/23/06 Recieved welcome letter

08/29/06 Recieved Greencard

03/09/07 Got Driver's License

05/15/08 Sent I-751 to Texas Service Center

05/19/08 Delivered

05/21/08 Check Cashed

06/04/08 Received NOA

06/04/08 Received Biometrics appointment date

06/14/08 Biometrics

06/17/08 Transferred to Vermont

07/22/08 Touched

11/13/08 Touched

03/27/09 Approved...Card production ordered

04/02/09 Approval notice got in the mail

04/03/09 Received Greencard

08/12/2008- our precious little girl was born!!!!

jeff and ann

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss287/g...a108617_3_0.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Those of us who were transferred from TSC to VSC back in February got the exact same notice after having already receiving an earlier notice telling us that we were going to be transferred to VSC. But the notices were a couple of weeks apart, not a couple of months. Still, I don't think it means anything more than your case is now pending at VSC.

Aye, I just think they were slow in sending this notice out.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
We finally got the same notice today. I'm just happy our file still exists and they didn't lose it in the transfer from Texas to Vermont.

Ha, Texas to Vermont and Nebraska to California, our files just gathered dust in Nebraska and took California another six months to dust them off. How are I-751's being processed today? Was longer than 18 months a couple of years ago, should add another zero to that 90 days to make sure your case is processed in time. 900 days is more accurate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I got the same notice back in April although my file was apparently transferred in March. The first notification came that it was being transferred to Vermont (a few days before the 2nd notice), and then that it was now awaiting standard processing at the office to which it had been transferred. It sounds to me like it must be the 'receipt' of the file by the receiving office - in this case VSC. It would be nice if it means that the case will be adjudicated within 3 to 4 months, but I have my doubts.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I too got that email this morning. I have to go do my biometrics today since I missed them last week. Fun Times!

I-130 for both parents

March 28th 2013 - Priority date/ NOA 1
November 14th 2013 - Transferred to Nebraska Service Center

January 7th 2014 - Case changed online to approved for both

January 8th 2014 - case changed to shipped to NVC

January 9th 2014 - case changed to NOA 2 mailed

January 10th 2014 - Received the hardcopy of the NOA 2 stating that NVC would issue a case number in 30 days approx.

January 21st 2014 - Case Received at NVC

February 26th 2014 - Case numbers and IIN number received - Wrong embassy code assigned...now waiting for new case numbers.

March 3rd 2014 - Filled in DS-261 for both parents

March 5th 2014- AOS available, paid and submitted AOS packet.

March 6th 2014 - USPS shows packet was delivered at NVC

March 10th 2014 - AOS shows as paid in the CEAC portal/AOS logged into system as being received by NVC.

March 11th 2014 - New case number assigned for my Dad.

March 20th 2014 - Paid IV fee for my Mum.

March 25th 2014 - AOS accepted by NVC with no checklist.

March 26th 2014 - Filled in and submitted DS-260 for my Mum

March 31st 2014 - AOS found in my Mum's file for my Dad - accepted and placed into his file/IV fee available for my Dad and Paid.

April 1st - Mailed all civil documents to NVC for both parents.

April 3rd: IV fee shows as paid in portal/submitted DS-260 for my Dad.

April 22nd: checklist issued for civil documents - NVC error ...

April 23rd: sent another certified copy of my marriage certificate

April 24th: Case complete! :)

April 30th 2014 - Medical scheduled for parents at Knightsbridge in London

June 11th: Interview at London Embassy - Approved :)

If it was sent to local office, it means an interview is comming. Seems it is just a second notice that file was recieved at VSC.

Now that it has been sent to the local office, it will probably take a 2 to 3 months for your approval.

Karina and Tomy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.