shining_angel

internet politeness

176 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
If people is nice to me, i am nicer than her/him. If people is b-!-tt-ch to me, I am b-!-tt cher than her/him.

And being bitchier is better?

No, no.... "bittcher". Get it right. By spelling it correctly, it will probably be seen as a personal attack and you'll have stalkers following you around the board posting ####### about how OLD you are, and how GRUMPY you are.

:P

oh, I was already told that... :crying:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I respect our poster and the moderator but not those who told us shut up newbies...... pioneer are suppose to be our models :wacko: but look what they did???

goodnight grumpzzzzzz u wont deserved my time.

See?

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
geez, it is always good to be polite to other people.. you can have your differences etc.. but not good to start calling people names...

It depends, unless provoked by aliens from brazil :whistle: some said: People Love begets love, misery loves companion.... rudeness! inpoliteness??? that kind of people should hunged their head like saddam hussein.

You're a fukcing idiot.

likewise :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
i'm nice with everyone, except mexicans.. hate them

that's a terrible thing to say about mexicans. you're a terrible, terrible person. I hope next life you are born mexican, then you'll learn your lesson.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hmm, I am polite to other people NOT because they are polite to me , But because I know my values and i am taught to be polite to both the polite and the impolite. And i can sleep well because i know i can face the world smiling:) Now i really can tell that indeed our tongue is a very dangerous weapon. I feel like reciting the poem of longfellow....I shot an arrow into the air, It fell to earth, I knew not where . . . .

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

Filed: Timeline
If people is nice to me, i am nicer than her/him. If people is b-!-tt-ch to me, I am b-!-tt cher than her/him.

No, no.... "bittcher". Get it right. By spelling it correctly, it will probably be seen as a personal attack and you'll have stalkers following you around the board posting ####### about how OLD you are, and how GRUMPY you are.

:P

There is a reason these ladies think everyone who knows English is a lot older than they are.

I'm guessing it has to do with the fact they've married American men who are old enough to be their daddies.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
wow, the PIs girls, are becoming ................................

jealousy is a beotch!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
geez, it is always good to be polite to other people.. you can have your differences etc.. but not good to start calling people names...

It depends, unless provoked by aliens from brazil :whistle: some said: People Love begets love, misery loves companion.... rudeness! inpoliteness??? that kind of people should hunged their head like saddam hussein.

I think instead of being rude to brazilians you should perfect your english so your insults make more sense. Then, feel free to come back and insult people. We might laugh with you instead of at you.

thanks! :thumbs:

Hmm, I am polite to other people NOT because they are polite to me , But because I know my values and i am taught to be polite to both the polite and the impolite. And i can sleep well because i know i can face the world smiling:) Now i really can tell that indeed our tongue is a very dangerous weapon. I feel like reciting the poem of longfellow....I shot an arrow into the air, It fell to earth, I knew not where . . . .

:thumbs:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

What do you think? If someone will b-!-tt ch you, will you let people b!-tt ch you?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
countdown_to_lock.gif

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
There is a reason these ladies think everyone who knows English is a lot older than they are.

I'm guessing it has to do with the fact they've married American men who are old enough to be their daddies.

oh dear... well, you realy threw it into the crapper now...

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony