aj1

HAPPY MONDAY!

72 posts in this topic

'mornin all. Jax, sorry I missed ya. Mama had a lot to say. I'm fairly sure she decided to let me go about the same time I saw you go offline. Let's make a date for tonight :thumbs:

It is definitely monday although it *feels* like its gonna be a halfway decent day. we shall soon see. I didn't wanna get up and crawl to the shower this morning but I did and am now at work. bleck

Kelz, sorry about the cholic. About 2oz of green tea always did it for my son. I found out the babysitter was doing that during a discussion with her about his crying all the time. She was right, it worked quite well. Good luck and rest when you can.

I hope everybody has a wonderful day!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Is Yahoo! down this morning?

email or what? i got into my email an hour ago.

Can't access mail at work anyway, but I can't even get into the main site for the past 45 min or so.

it's working here, it may be your regional server is having issues. or they blocked it?

It must be the former because if it's the latter, it's very clear it's being blocked. Just keeps timing out on me...

Oh well, I guess I can work instead. :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Is Yahoo! down this morning?

email or what? i got into my email an hour ago.

Can't access mail at work anyway, but I can't even get into the main site for the past 45 min or so.

it's working here, it may be your regional server is having issues. or they blocked it?

It must be the former because if it's the latter, it's very clear it's being blocked. Just keeps timing out on me...

Oh well, I guess I can work instead. :unsure:

i hate it when i have to work instead of surf the net :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a great week!

Ks - I'm sorry about your angel's colic. I hope he feels better soon insha Allah

aj1 - I can feel your excitement all the way over here!! :lol:

Jenn - I hope your net problems get solved soon!

Nagi, Charles, Amal, Rajaa, brnid, Maureen, HislittleMasriya, Tenderheart, Polar, Olivia (I'm praying I didn't forget anyone!!)- I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

Edited by ayesha4akram

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Good Morning All!

I am off from work but I am still a bit tense. Maybe seeing old friends yesterday made me realize how much I miss my husband.

KS- I know how to deal with colicy kids, have you tried changing the milk formula? Or the kind of baby food he is eating? Could he be lactose intolerant? What about an infection, ear infection? If it is none of that and he is just fond of screaming all night, try to do a little shake, like 90 angle left and right, see if it calms him. I am sure you tried everything but those see if any of these suggestions help a little. I cured my younger sis like that when she was 2 years old. Good news for you, by 3 they become sound sleepers and what I heard is, if they are colicy when they are young, they are very calm and mature when they are older.

Nagi, I see it is such a pain in the a$$ but preparing early NEVER hurt anyone. I hope you are doing well, me I am just trying to keep my head above water and thanking the Lord for all His blessings.

aj1- I see how truly happy and excited you are, girl you deserve it! It's been a long journey and its time for soldier to come home. I am so happy to here will be here wednesday! Enjoy that relax day and make yourself purty, I am sure it will be a magical moment. But don't forget about us as soon as he comes, you better tell us exactly how it felt to see him after such a long time.

Reda - I know what you mean about MENA internet! Ugh...how many times have I have to go without a good night. Can you tell him to buy a wireless device like it goes through the flash-drive and it gives a lot smoother internet. Tell him to go to the local computer shop and see what he can do. Still though, it does get cut off some times but not nearly as many times as with the standard internet service.

Jenn!- it happened to me last month. I could NOT get into yahoo for the life of me. I later realized it was regional and it was a reconstruction on the welcome page. After that day I had the problem a few more days that same week but eventually it got fixed and the little details on the home page are different now. Check this out:

Easy Access:

In case your problem isn't resolved right away go to the link below. It is a site which lets you work with some basic mail functions.

http://us.m.yahoo.com/p/mail

I hope everyone has a great morning, Charles and Mohamed, have a great day guys!

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

nawal, i just can't get over how cute ur babies are :luv:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

calling all mena need help in the food fight lets show them how its done

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning All!

I am off from work but I am still a bit tense. Maybe seeing old friends yesterday made me realize how much I miss my husband.

KS- I know how to deal with colicy kids, have you tried changing the milk formula? Or the kind of baby food he is eating? Could he be lactose intolerant? What about an infection, ear infection? If it is none of that and he is just fond of screaming all night, try to do a little shake, like 90 angle left and right, see if it calms him. I am sure you tried everything but those see if any of these suggestions help a little. I cured my younger sis like that when she was 2 years old. Good news for you, by 3 they become sound sleepers and what I heard is, if they are colicy when they are young, they are very calm and mature when they are older.

Nagi, I see it is such a pain in the a$$ but preparing early NEVER hurt anyone. I hope you are doing well, me I am just trying to keep my head above water and thanking the Lord for all His blessings.

aj1- I see how truly happy and excited you are, girl you deserve it! It's been a long journey and its time for soldier to come home. I am so happy to here will be here wednesday! Enjoy that relax day and make yourself purty, I am sure it will be a magical moment. But don't forget about us as soon as he comes, you better tell us exactly how it felt to see him after such a long time.

Reda - I know what you mean about MENA internet! Ugh...how many times have I have to go without a good night. Can you tell him to buy a wireless device like it goes through the flash-drive and it gives a lot smoother internet. Tell him to go to the local computer shop and see what he can do. Still though, it does get cut off some times but not nearly as many times as with the standard internet service.

Jenn!- it happened to me last month. I could NOT get into yahoo for the life of me. I later realized it was regional and it was a reconstruction on the welcome page. After that day I had the problem a few more days that same week but eventually it got fixed and the little details on the home page are different now. Check this out:

Easy Access:

In case your problem isn't resolved right away go to the link below. It is a site which lets you work with some basic mail functions.

http://us.m.yahoo.com/p/mail

I hope everyone has a great morning, Charles and Mohamed, have a great day guys!

Tammy

Well Tammy, in our case we don't have a choice ( as you know )...... :crying: :crying: :crying:

Bless God dispite it all!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Does anyone from NYC know where the fireworks usually are? We're pondering going there for the 4th of july weekend but not sure yet where the best place to be would be.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

How's everyone today? We're busy packing and cleaning! My hubby's on his way home on the bus now!!!! Last time I talked to him he was coming up on LA and should be in GA by 6 ish. He should be here tomorrow at 12pm (ish) and I can't WAIT!!!!! :D

He's been in TX for two weeks and been applying for jobs right and left and no one called him at all until when? TODAY while he's on the bus coming back here :rolleyes: He's been bombarded with calls this morning/afternoon, since he stepped on the bus, with ppl wanting him to come in for interviews :lol: Go figure!!! So I think we're going to be heading back down there as soon as we can get all this stuff in storage and cleaned up so he can go for those interviews! :wub:

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.