CarolineM

I need help...

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

What should I cook hubby for dinner tonight? I'm sick of the same old things.

He likes mushrooms, chicken, beef, bacon....

does not like spicy foods...

Any ideas? I've been scanning the internet but nothing is jumping out at me.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

the chicken beef bacon jumped out at me.

Does he like rich foods?

If yes, here's my very own chicken recipe. Takes an hour to cook and about 20 minutes prep time.

Becky's Chicken Stuff:

Layer a baking pan with corned beef (use the Buddings brand lunchmeat corned beef or beef it works best). Take boneless, skinless chicken breasts and wrap them in uncooked bacon. Place in pan over beef.

Mix together 1 container sour cream, 1 can cream of chicken soup, and 1 container cream cheese. Make sure all lumps are out. Pour over chicken in pan.

Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes. Serve over rice (I use chicken flavored rice)

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Timeline

OMG faith - he would LOVE that!! I acutally have most of those ingradiants already too except the corned beef!!!

I am DEFINITELY writing this one down!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

I make beef tips...so easy...take any type of beef(I use round steak) cut it up into small bits and brown it well with some onion/minced garlic (if you have it) and salt and pepper. I add a bit of worcheshire sauce too....then add some water and simmer it for a couple hours until it's tender...thicken the gravy and it's good to go over rice or noodles. I prefer rice, but do noodles sometimes too. If he likes mushrooms, they could be added to this dish easily! Just a thought...gotta run..shopping with mom! :) Good luck coming up with something.. :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Timeline

i like that one too! He loves steak and mushrooms so that would be perfect...

HAHA filling up my recipe box :) I love it. Thank you

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline
OMG faith - he would LOVE that!! I acutally have most of those ingradiants already too except the corned beef!!!

I am DEFINITELY writing this one down!

i usually double the recipe and then eat it for lunch for a few days afterwards. It's so yummy :P And the upside is that we all love it (even my kids!). Like I said, it's really rich, but man, it's so good you'll end up adding it to your list of menu items as often as you can stand it!

I make beef tips...so easy...take any type of beef(I use round steak) cut it up into small bits and brown it well with some onion/minced garlic (if you have it) and salt and pepper. I add a bit of worcheshire sauce too....then add some water and simmer it for a couple hours until it's tender...thicken the gravy and it's good to go over rice or noodles. I prefer rice, but do noodles sometimes too. If he likes mushrooms, they could be added to this dish easily! Just a thought...gotta run..shopping with mom! :) Good luck coming up with something.. :) M.

that sounds really good!!!

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Beef stroganoff he might like...

Or something I saw in a Stouffer's meal called Monterrey Chicken...

You grill a chicken breast and top it with bbq sauce, mushrooms, cheese, and bacon. Or you can skip the bbq sauce. That's a really simple thing to make.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline

ya'll are making me really hungry now :P

too bad we have baseball practice tonight.. now I want my chicken stuff since I'm thinking about it!

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Timeline

Are you kidding? He is CONSTANTLY armed with a bottle of BBQ sauce. He would love that. My mom jokes about it all the time. When we go eat at the 'rents....he takes his own bottle of bbq sauce!! eats it on EVERYTHING

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline

is it too early to eat lunch? oh nevermind, I don't have anything good, just a sandwich :P

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The monterrey chicken sounds good. The other one sounds like a heart-attack waiting to happn - not my kind of food, but my husdand would probably like it :P

Is it lunch time yet?

AOS

August 30, 2005 - AOS, , AP applications mailed to Chicago Lockbox

September 9, 2005 - NOA's for AOS, AP, (dated Sept. 1)

November 28, 2005 - AOS biometrics - refused EAD biometrics at the same time

December 5, 2005 - AP approved

December 7, 2005 - Infopass appointment for interim EAD

December 12, 2005 - Received EAD card

December 13, 2005 - Received AP

June 14, 2005 - Case Status Inquiry/Tracer

June 19, 2005 - Letter sent to congressman

AOS INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 8, 2006

AOS approved - August 8th, 2006 - hooray - done with USCIS for now!

GREENCARD RECEIVED - August 18, 2006

Timeline

i know I'm so hungry - and I'm doing stpid jenny craig so I have not much to eat

not to mention i just had cake an hour ago...that was SO not on my diet.

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

i know I'm so hungry - and I'm doing stpid jenny craig so I have not much to eat

not to mention i just had cake an hour ago...that was SO not on my diet.

:o sister karo! a..a.....a... what type of icing?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835