one...two...tree

"You Don't Mess With the Zohan"

36 posts in this topic

It looks kind of stupid to me.
generally, a given with Adam Sandler. :lol:

But I can't help laughing in the preview when he is in the kids' salon and makes the kid stop yelling with the special pressure point move.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
it looks kind of funny.. will probably wait until it comes out on DVD to watch it though...

not only on DVD, but the 99cent DVDs you can rent at the grocery store... hehehe.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
In "Zohan," Sandler is a Jew playing a Jew, but we also get another Jew (Schneider), an Italian-American (Turturro) and a Canadian of Jewish French Moroccan descent (Chriqui) playing Arabs. Dugan has also cast a large number of Israeli and Arab actors, among them Mosseri and Sayed Badreya, who plays a cab driver who almost becomes a terrorist, although it's clear he just doesn't have it in him. In the movie's press notes, the Egyptian-born Badreya says that when he came to the States in 1979, the only jobs available to him were roles as terrorists. Because he was "young and fit and too good-looking" to play a terrorist, he grew a beard and gained weight, and got work right away. "Since then, for 20 years, I've had one line in every movie I've been in: 'In the name of Allah, I kill you all.'"

I don't see too many "gaps" being "bridged" here...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

just came back from watching the movie..

wasn't really one of Adam Sandler's best movies.. but it did have funny parts in it

Naturalization

Sent N-400 Application....................................... Dec  5 2016

NOA1.................................................................. Dec 13 2016

Biometrics @ St Louis  ...................................... Jan 11 2017

Received Interview Letter .................................. Jun 10 2017 

Interview Scheduled in Chicago, IL ................... Jul 11 2017

Oath Ceremony in Peoria, IL .............................. Sep 20 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
"You Don't Mess With the Zohan" -- in which Adam Sandler plays an Israeli counterterrorist commando whose big dream is to become a hairdresser -- is the movie "Munich" should have been.

zionist propaganda!

i agree...and i hear the sandler, maybe jewish.... :unsure:

I think your right bro Dean.

I am not a very big fan of him, I just dont like his comdey. but I liked 'the longest yard' now that was funny...:)

yogi

• 6 months later...