case approved today!

37 posts in this topic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Mabrook to the two of you :thumbs: Let's get this case on the road ...

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Congratulations!! I know you must be bouncing off of the walls right now. Here's to a speedy trip to the consulate! :dance:

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

sarah... i told you last night in chatting... but will tell you again this morning...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

seems like we will be going through this process almost hand in hand!

i am thankful to the ones who have gone before me and post their experience... because i can learn from them... so, we will learn together!

*hugs*

love ya chick!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Timeline
Hi guys,

Our case was approved today in California!! I'm so happy and so is Hicham. You can probably expect a lot of questions that are going to spew out of me in the next few days so sorry in advance. Thanks for all of your help! You guys have been so great and extremely helpful. Have a great day!

Sarah

Congratulations ! :dance:

Hi guys,

Our case was approved today in California!! I'm so happy and so is Hicham. You can probably expect a lot of questions that are going to spew out of me in the next few days so sorry in advance. Thanks for all of your help! You guys have been so great and extremely helpful. Have a great day!

Sarah

Salaam alaikum,

Congratulations! Good luck to you both!

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

:dance: Congratulations !!! :dance:

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi guys,

Sarah

Horray for you both!! I'm happy for you. It should not take so long now for the second notice from NVC.

Khadija

:D

sarah... i told you last night in chatting... but will tell you again this morning...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

seems like we will be going through this process almost hand in hand!

i am thankful to the ones who have gone before me and post their experience... because i can learn from them... so, we will learn together!

*hugs*

love ya chick!

Yes, I agree... anything new or more info anyone has on their interview at Maroc,Casablanca please share with us. We are awaiting on interview as well but for K3 for the times 2. :thumbs:

Khadija

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Mabruk Sarah and Hicham...you are on you're way! I KNOW this feels so good...get redy for that interview! :D

:dance::dance:

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

Edited by Kiya

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance: COngratulations on the approval...I know that i am a little late but my life just got so crazy...no time for anything...wish you guys all the best and will pray for a speedy processing...keep us posted :luv:

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.