belinda63

I think they wore us out

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

He isnt coming online or speaking to you because he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Next he may use the old guilt trip tactic and try to appear that it is all your fault.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

im sorry .. I would be crazy angry... I would feel totally betrayed ... you are not over reacting I would keep contacting the girl to find out what the nature of the relationship is.... What a hard situation you are faced with I wish you strength

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
I think he has given up on your visa.

So he's just after a visa then? Even more reason to run now while you still have an ignore button to get rid of him and his games.

He's not likely to stop talking to other girls once he has his visa anyway if that's all he's after. It'll just be easier for him to meet up with the trollops that couldn't afford to sponsor him once he's here! :angry:

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Timeline

Compare it to fishing. Men know that when they catch a good sized fish, they put it in the bucket instead of throwing it back. They cast their line out in the water again, even though they have a fish already, they always hold out in hopes that they will land an even bigger and better fish.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Compare it to fishing. Men know that when they catch a good sized fish, they put it in the bucket instead of throwing it back. They cast their line out in the water again, even though they have a fish already, they always hold out in hopes that they will land an even bigger and better fish.

OT but wow I have been craving fish ALL DAY LONG!

(sorry)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline

He's a cheating piece of #######. no doubt about it.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

**coughcoughbullshitecoughcough**

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Timeline

Mr too, Bridget! Greasy deep fried cod with lemon and loads of tartar sauce.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

**coughcoughbullshitecoughcough**

:rofl:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Belinda, I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here and IMO it's totally unacceptable behavior. I agree w/ whoever said "RUN AND RUN FAST". However, many women have put up w/ far worse, so, clearly it's your decision to put up w/ whatever you decide to put up w/. It's my understanding that he's not even here yet, correct? It's highly unlikely he'll change once he's here. Let him go to Finland.......... :whistle:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Bottom line...a good relationship is an honest one! My husband subscribes to Hi-5 too, but he shares things about it with me. I know who he's talking to, I'm included in his pictures, etc. You should definitely confront your partner and get everything out in the open.

I-130 (almost 5 months)

12/04/2007 I-130 sent

05/01/2008 I-130 NOA2 (approval) from CSC!

I-129f

02/06/2008 I-129f sent

05/30/2008 I-129f NOA2 (approval)--too late!

NVC (changed from K-3 to CR-1) (31 days)

05/06/2008 case received and case # assigned

05/12/2008 DS-3032 and AOS bill generated

05/13/2008 DS-3032 sent (by e-mail)

05/13/2008 AOS bill invoiced (paid online)

05/14/2008 AOS bill PAID and cover sheet printed

05/16/2008 AOS package sent to NVC (FedEx from Peru)

05/19/2008 AOS package received by NVC (9:30 AM)

05/20/2008 DS-3032 Choice of Agent accepted (confirmation by e-mail)

05/20/2008 AOS entered into NVC system

05/21/2008 NVC recording says I have info missing (false RFE confirmed by NVC operator!)

05/24/2008 IV bill invoiced (paid online)--bad timing-Memorial Day weekend!

05/28/2008 IV bill PAID and cover sheet printed

05/28/2008 DS-230 sent to NVC (FedEx from Peru)--received DS3032 via snail mail!

05/30/2008 DS-230 received by NVC (9:40 AM)

06/02/2008 DS-230 entered into NVC system

06/06/2008 case complete at NVC!

06/12/2008 sent to embassy in Lima, Peru!

06/16/2008 papers arrived at Embassy

06/18/2008 received interview packet (in US)

07/02/2008 medical exam

07/11/2008 Interview in Lima, Peru!

08/20/2008 POE Atlanta, then fly to Seattle

09/05/2008 Received Welcome Letter

10/20/2008 1st wedding anniversary!

10/20/2009 2nd anniversary!

02/06/2010 Daughter born!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.