metta

Hillary Cried Because White Supremacy Failed

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Mocking Hillary at Trinity

clip from Obama's church, another Chicago minister, Father Michael Pfleger, mocks Hillary's tears at some length. "I'm white! I'm entitled! There's a black man stealing my show!" Pfleger says in falsetto.

He's introduced by the new pastor, who when he's done thanks God for the message and the messenger.

Edited by metta

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Neither the message nor the messenger have anything to do with God...

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
another Chicago minister, Father Michael Pfleger, mocks Hillary's tears at some length. "I'm white! I'm entitled! There's a black man stealing my show!" Pfleger says in falsetto.

He's introduced by the new pastor, who when he's done thanks God for the message and the messenger.

some interesting "church" they have there......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

What the Obama worshipers don't understand that ####### like this will get continues play from now until the election. This is the church that Obama attended for 20 years. It will have an effect.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Not going to happen. Time to change the election process.

Some of this stuff really beggars belief... And notice that the discussions of actual issues and policy positions are pretty thin on the ground these days. Have people already made up their mind on who to vote for (and why), or does all this image manipulation guff make people suspend their critical judgement of things that actually matter a tad more than "so and so's supporter said this, so therefore the candidate must support it".

Wouldn't it be nice to win or lose an election strictly on the basis of what you (personally) said or did, rather than this "where there's smoke there's fire" nudge-nudge, wink-wink stuff.

Well, this sort of thing may not matter to you and especially to the Obama worshipers but to me it says something about his character. Whether or not this represents his views it does show that he is at least sympathetic to ideas like this. I don't know anyone that would attend a particular church for 20 years that can then say he does not hold with what was being said in that church. His other associations also give an insight into his character that will get a lot of play. His close association with Ayers and the weather underground will get some play. The fact he was willing to serve on the same board with him, go to his home and say he has a "friendly" relationship with an admitted terrorist says volumes of his character or at least his lack of judgment. For me and for a large portion of America that hasn't tasted the koolaid will see this as important.

Filed: Timeline
Well, this sort of thing may not matter to you and especially to the Obama worshipers but to me it says something about his character. Whether or not this represents his views it does show that he is at least sympathetic to ideas like this. I don't know anyone that would attend a particular church for 20 years that can then say he does not hold with what was being said in that church. His other associations also give an insight into his character that will get a lot of play. His close association with Ayers and the weather underground will get some play. The fact he was willing to serve on the same board with him, go to his home and say he has a "friendly" relationship with an admitted terrorist says volumes of his character or at least his lack of judgment. For me and for a large portion of America that hasn't tasted the koolaid will see this as important.

It matters to a lot of people Gary. :yes:

count me as 1 more.

7yqZWFL.jpg

A V.I. super for Clinton

Virgin Islands DNC member Kevin Rodriguez (He originally backed Clinton. May 10, he switched to Obama. Yesterday, he switched back.) :thumbs:

Rodriguez, in fact, switched from Obama, for a net gain of two to Clinton. Prior to this, he'd switched from Clinton to Obama

link

Edited by illumine

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

count me as 1 more.

No real surprise in either case :lol:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

ANd yet when the ####### is slung around about another candidate, then, well, it's just hogwash and doesn't matter... :whistle:

Everyone's choice of candidate is going to be the best choice in their opinion...uh, DUH! And all of the digging up rubbish and posting six gazillion threads isn't gonig to change anything.....just raise your post count.

Edited by Sister Fracas

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Wouldn't it be nice to win or lose an election strictly on the basis of what you (personally) said or did, rather than this "where there's smoke there's fire" nudge-nudge, wink-wink stuff.

I think a lot of people have an inordinate focus on how a candidate appears, and not what they actually stand for in terms of policy (i.e. what their being in office will actually do for people's quality of life).

You don't find that a little strange?

count me as 1 more.

No real surprise in either case :lol:

point being?

7yqZWFL.jpg