jordanianprincess

Massouna & Ali's Interview Countdown Thread!!!

177 posts in this topic

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good news the time is ticking by tick,tock,tick, tock and a day closer.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I'm sorry Icey its 12:30 a.m ... the middle of the night. If it's 3:30 a.m. for you that would be Thursday I would assume.

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I'm sorry Icey its 12:30 a.m ... the middle of the night. If it's 3:30 a.m. for you that would be Thursday I would assume.

Aren't they both Thursday? :wacko:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

(L) It is 1 day, 8 hours, 28 minutes and 52 seconds until Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 10:30:00 AM (Beirut time) (L)

JP,

No matter what anyone says ... the middle of the night does not fee like the morning to me. So that's why 12:30 a.m. feels like Wednesday to me.

Oh my God guys tomorrow when I get home from work I will stay up and it will be almost time !!! That is sooooooooooooooooo crazy ! I will most likely pray and read Quran till I get the call from him :thumbs:

He sent me a letter today to calm my neves ... I know it should be reverse but I'm weird like that. I freak out more than he does and he knows it :D Anyone wanna stay up all night with me Wednesday ?!? :lol:

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

591088.png

Timeline

Anyone have the phone number to the DOS ?? I plan on calling the DOS and embassy tomorrow to make sure we are bringing everything we need to the interview.

Here is what he is bringing :

Passport (so they can stamp the visa ;) )

Evidence of our love : photo album (only one because we dont want to overwhelm them), letters I have sent him, phone records and cards throughout the years of special times.

Checklist :

police certificate

marriage certificate

court records (he's never been but I think he got a paper saying he was clear I'll ask him again)

birth certificate

Medical Exam packet unopened

Photographs

Are we missing anything that you know of ?!?

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

LB, Good luck tomorrow. Wow, cant believe it is almost here. I will pray that the interview is a great success.

Go, Ali, Go!!!! We are routing for you!!!

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

LB. Haven't been around been busy haven't forgotten anyone here, please, take my prayers and great wishes to heart and good luck, God be with both of you! Give it to God and have faith girl!

Andrea :thumbs:

Andrea Infante

I130

Married August 30, 2005 in Amman Jordan (Zarqa)

Filed I130 September 19

Noa1 receipt September 29 File sent from Nebraska to California branch.

I130 under review/investigation.

I129F (K3)

Sent 129F on 10/19/05 to Chicago.

Received Noa1 11/3/05 from Missouri

Received Noa2and Approved I129F.

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Received packet from embassy at my attorney's January 15, 2006

Packet mailed to my husband on January 22, 2006

Packet received by embassy on February 5, 2006.

Embassy called in April and set the interview date for August 23, 2006

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

7-26-06 Faisal is approved for K3 Visa

8-24-06, Faisal arrives at O'Hare Airport!!!!!!!

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-18-07-fingerprinting completed

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

AOS INTERVIEW SET FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 IN CHICAGO

Timeline

1 day

28 hours

1728 minutes

103735 seconds

Oh my God almost 24 hours away .... wow. Just got off the phone with Ali and alhamdullah he is doing soooooo good .. I am too. He just said that he hasn't been himself lately .. and I'm like DUH ! But other than that he's looking forward to it. We checked over all the papers and we don't seem to be missing anything :unsure: I don't know it's in God's hands and there really isn't much we can do.

591088.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi LB,

this is the first time i am posting in this forum;i read where u asked about check list wht about latest tax return(2005) did u send that to ur husband b/c i noticed ur case was completed in sep of 2005 just want to make sure if he needs that b/c my husband's interview date is may 22,2006( in abu dhabi embassy)and his case was completed in dec 2005 so i sent him 2005 tax returns just for the safe side.. did u????

INSHALLAH he will get his visa same day.

AFIA

Edited by afia

Timeline

Ohhhhhhhhh yes afia ... we sent them like three weeks ago .. the embassy already has them. They said they wanted them before the interview. I called the embassy and they said make sure we have them before that way we have time to update your information. Call your embassy to see if they want them before or at the interview.

591088.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.