• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Goodmorning :)

I'm at work again, waiting for THA CALL again :angry:

Was a nice monday (doesnt happen so often). Went to a music concert & had a nice time with some friends :thumbs:

Lets hope tuesday will be a nice one too, & what would be great is "SOMEBODY CALLING FROM EMBASSY" :D

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

08/26/08 filling date

08/27/08 NOA1

09/12/08 Notice for BIO

10/01/08 BIO

02/04/09 RFE received

02/20/09 RFE mailed

03/03/09 APPROVED

03/16/09 NEW CARD RECEIVED

Filed: Timeline
Goodmorning :)

I'm at work again, waiting for THA CALL again :angry:

Was a nice monday (doesnt happen so often). Went to a music concert & had a nice time with some friends :thumbs:

Lets hope tuesday will be a nice one too, & what would be great is "SOMEBODY CALLING FROM EMBASSY" :D

I'll keep my fingers (and even toes) crossed for you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning all! not much to report yet.... still laying in bed, reading VJ...must get up and get moving. Mediocre day at work, but a ton of "non-client" work to do.... Waaaaaa.... I want to be a slacker, must not slack, get work done, go, go, go.... coffee is in order!

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Good morning my people :P

I have registrations all day at work today for the new school year, while somehow still running my class of 30 preschoolers :blink:

Other than that just buying things for the house and counting down the days till the interview :star:

So why do they call Wednesday hump day ?

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,

Nothing much here got the kids out the door and waiting for hubby to come online later today to get details from his embassy visit yesterday. Have a great day.

kml_36 hope you get that call. Been watching for your good news, too.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Timeline
Good morning my people :P

I have registrations all day at work today for the new school year, while somehow still running my class of 30 preschoolers :blink:

Other than that just buying things for the house and counting down the days till the interview :star:

So why do they call Wednesday hump day ?

Because Wednesday comes in the middle of the average work week, it is considered the "hump" to climb over to get down the other side to the weekend.

Good Morning Everyone,

Nothing much here got the kids out the door and waiting for hubby to come online later today to get details from his embassy visit yesterday. Have a great day.

kml_36 hope you get that call. Been watching for your good news, too.

Mary

Good morning, Mary. I sure was thinking about you last night. Mohammed said to tell you congratulations and asked if you would rub some of your luck off onto us! Ha ha. I bet your feet haven't touched the yet!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Jean tell Mohammed thank you and that I will steal an old saying that was going around on the board earlier. I will get the MOJO JO and send it your way. I am praying for everyone on VJ to be reunited and soon. Hang in there.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

well... my tuesday started last night when i was finally able to get through to the NVC... i talked with a very very lovely young lady who was very nice and very helpful...

told me that our petition had arrived just yesterday... gave me the new nvc case number... and said that the petition should be sent to the consulate within 2 - 4 weeks...

yay!

at the office now... everything is quiet... hope you guys have an awesome tuesday!

Lynne

ps: i would like to take this time to say... THANK YOU... to all of you who have cheered me on... offered advice... support...and friendship... you are treasured... and i feel that you are all stars!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

one more day closer then i'm on vacation for a 10 days :dance::dance:

Lynne you asked where i was going..well no where since my husband is working. Figures :wacko: I finally get some vacation to spend time with him and now he has to work. Ah well. I'll just enjoy my time off from work and work on losing a few pounds and get back into walking. I been such a slacker since my husband came. Well off to work I go have to go in for a few hours and then be on call what fun!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Tuesday morning is somehow worse than Monday!

Today is Amed's birthday. I'm getting off of work a little early so I can go home and fix him a nice dinner. It's so nice to be able to celebrate our birthdays together! We had a party this weekend for both of us (our bdays are 6 days apart). A lot of my friends and family members were there. We had such a nice time, and Amed did so well! I was worried that he would feel out of place, but he got along with everyone, and everyone loved him! He's fitting in, but our biggest issue right now is that he wants to work, and not just sit at home all day. His SS card should hopefully come this week, and I am hoping he can find a temp job soon so he can at least work for a couple of months until his temp EAD expires. That would be the perfect birthday present!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.