48 posts in this topic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

kml... i think i need to light a fire under the consulate... i for one think that you should be receiving the call soon, Inshallah!

jenn... ty so much for your support and friendship... i have a feeling that i am gonna need all of ya'lls support these next few months... lol

angel... any time off from work is appreciated... whether you get to travel or not... i am sorry though that your habibi will have to work... but still, here's hoping that your days are filled with joy and love!

MHandMB... HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!! hope that you guys have wonderful days!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

What can I say---Tuesday...BLAH, I thought it was Wednesday until I saw this thread. Now you can see where giving up coffee has affected me.

Lets see, nothing much in store today. Work.home,gym, Yahoo. thats my life in a nutshell. I lost 9 lbs! :D

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

My day is normal. Unpacking yet another box every time I get up to go get something off the printer. Alternating invoice stuff with agreement stuff to keep from being so bored.

There was 40th birthday cake for someone here today and I managed to resist until 11:19, then had a piece for lunch.

Last night I finally found a way to nicely tell Abdel that while I love to play tennis every night, the yard work comes first so if he wants to go play tennis when I get home he needs to do the yardwork in the afternoon before I get home. He had been really down in the dumps the past few days because we were too busy to go play. I guess I got him hooked! Anyway, he said the yard work was no problem for him now that he knows how to use the mower and weedeater and what I expect when he trims along the fence, or weeds the gardens.

It's amazing how much there is to learn when you've never done yardwork before but he's really caught on. He even noticed that the sycamore tree that is over 40 feet from the house had gotten a root to within 6 feet of our foundation so he dug down and cut a section out so it can't grow back. It is so nice to have another adult around who is responsible! I've never had that in a husband before, and my sons are just like their dad so they aren't much help.

Ok, enough on here, need to hurry up and finish so I can go get some lunch.

Timeline
Not doing so hot. Sitting at the desk trying not to cry. I really can't handle this.

awwwwwwwwwwww

*hugs*

tell me what i can do to help... i will listen if you ever need a friend...

114959908992789.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Not doing so hot. Sitting at the desk trying not to cry. I really can't handle this.

I know how you feel. I used to go into the bathroom and cry sometimes at work before Wadi got here when it all seemed just too much for me. Can you take the afternoon off, like half of a personal day to regroup? If you're not able to focus on your work, you might as well be sick. I think you need to go home and treat yourself to something new, or even a hot bubble bath or something. Work is the last thing you need right now...

Edited by jenn3539

Timeline

*hugzies* (F)

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

So... Leb and JP almost really had me thinking it was wednesday... man if we could only have a remote control for life.... yanno... fast forward through the waiting and the boring stuff... rewind certain good moments, pause, slow motion... a mute button might work for some people... hehehe.

negative notes: i'm still scrounging around looking for tax papers for my affadavit, still can't get the riding lawn mower at home working, I have to deal with a special meeting on thursday for someone embezzling funds from our student organization bank account, and I still haven't got my NOA2... yikes..

positive notes: I have some documents ready for me at school, I've got all of my shopping done for Algeria, my passport with algerian visa came in today, and I'm going back to work tomorrow to get some more money for spending when I'm in Algeria..

Timeline
What can I say---Tuesday...BLAH, I thought it was Wednesday until I saw this thread. Now you can see where giving up coffee has affected me.

Lets see, nothing much in store today. Work.home,gym, Yahoo. thats my life in a nutshell. I lost 9 lbs! :D

tried to pm ya... lol... congrats on the 9 pounds... i think i found them tho! lol

So... Leb and JP almost really had me thinking it was wednesday... man if we could only have a remote control for life.... yanno... fast forward through the waiting and the boring stuff... rewind certain good moments, pause, slow motion... a mute button might work for some people... hehehe.

negative notes: i'm still scrounging around looking for tax papers for my affadavit, still can't get the riding lawn mower at home working, I have to deal with a special meeting on thursday for someone embezzling funds from our student organization bank account, and I still haven't got my NOA2... yikes..

positive notes: I have some documents ready for me at school, I've got all of my shopping done for Algeria, my passport with algerian visa came in today, and I'm going back to work tomorrow to get some more money for spending when I'm in Algeria..

things are starting to look up icey... hope ya can get to the bottom of the embezzling @ thursday's meeting...

114959908992789.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

yeah... it's terrible... one member who I would never ever suspect, signed up with a paypal account with information that came off of one of the checks I wrote her... EVIL EVIL i'm telling you, we have a block on the paypal account, but now we have to figure out what course of action we're going to take. I was the treasurer for two years, and bam as soon as the new treasurer comes in, one of the members thinks he's a dimwit and not going to notice.. well I did.. because I check everything with a fine tooth comb!

I need some good mojo.. I really want my NOA2 before I leave so I'm not left in the dark! lol

Timeline

sending MAJOR MOJO your way!!!

MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO

HOPE THAT NOA2 COMES SOON!

114959908992789.gif

Timeline

tried to pm ya... lol... congrats on the 9 pounds... i think i found them tho! lol

things are starting to look up icey... hope ya can get to the bottom of the embezzling @ thursday's meeting...

LOL Lynne. my cousin told me the same thing! She asked if I wanted them back!

Icey - there is a new movie with Adam Sandler, where he has a special remote to fast forward life :lol:

BTW - I don't know why my PM never works! I don't even know how to use it or get it started.

Edited by jordanianprincess

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.