Army_Wife

~ APPROVED!!! VSC I-130 ~

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sarah is Approved!!!!

Just got notice about 1.5 hours ago.

The process of adjudicating my case was started this morning about 10am Vermont time ... the date was changed on the USCIS website and my Senator's office has been updating us by email via Vermont today.

This was an expedite under the criteria of National Interest backed up with Financial Hardship, Humanitarian, a US Army Commander and a kick ####### Senator.

I'm a bit happy at the moment, so I will post the details of the expedite later in a hope that it will help others too.

Right now I just want to hug the Colonel and especially the Senator .... the man whose team made this happen!

Expedites are not impossible

.... I also want to thank a certain person on this website who truly pi**ed me off last week as without her I wouldn't have had the fire up my ####### to pull the paperwork together so quickly ... and involve every Tom, ####### and his dog in my case to get it approved.

Edited by KipandSarahJayne

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Wow Sarah... Im so happy for you... Congratulations : :thumbs:

Do not stop posting nice threads that boosts up our spirits... :star:

Good luck for the rest of the journey...

Edited by kns123

I 130

2oth Aug 2007 - Got married in SL

12th Sept 2007 - sent I 130 to CSC

5th Jan 2008 - Received NOA 1

16th May 2008 - Approved (NOA2 in 247 days )

18th May 2008 - Touch (Guess its been sent to USCIS mail room)

20th May 2008 - Received Hard Copy NOA2

I 129 F

7th Jan 2008 - Sent I 129 F to CSC

10th Jan 2008 - Received by CSC

18th Jan 2008 - Received NOA 1

16th May 2008 - Approved (NOA2 in 130 days )

18th May 2008 - Touch (Guess its been sent to USCIS mail room)

20th May 2008 - Received Hard Copy NOA2

21st May 2008 - Received Docs at NVC

xxx xxx xxxx - Case # generated

28th May 2008 - Sent to USEM Colombo

29th May 2008 - USEM Colombo confirmed receipt

Sarah is Approved!!!!

The process of adjudicating my case was started this morning about 10am Vermont time ... the date was changed on the USCIS website and my Senator's office has been updating us by email via Vermont today.

This was an expedite under the criteria of National Interest backed up with Financial Hardship, Humanitarian, a US Army Commander and a kick ####### Senator.

I'm a bit happy at the moment, so I will post the details of the expedite later in a hope that it will help others too.

Right now I just want to hug the Colonel and especially the Senator .... the man whose team made this happen!

.... I also want to thank a certain person on this website who truly pi**ed me off last week as without her I wouldn't have had the fire up my ####### to pull the paperwork together so quickly ... and involve every Tom, ####### and his dog in my case to get it approved.

That is the best news Sarah. Im so very, very happy for you & Kip. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris Heart xoxo

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Congratulations Sarah, I'm very happy for you!!

(also very curious how you got the expedite based on the national interest, but we'll soon hear more about it, i'm sure, after you stop jumping up and down with joy!!)

Enjoy!

Cat

Website US Department of State, Consular Affairs Bureau: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1339.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Congratulations Sarah!!!I'm so happy for you, wonderful news!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is awesome news!!

have a good weekend!!! long weekend with lots of good news form VSC ppl!!

10-12-07 -mailed i130 to VSC

10-16-07- received by VSC

1-11-08- i130 NOA1

2-24-08-view case online

4-19-08- i130 NOA2

4-24-08- NOA2 hardcopy received

4-24-08- NVC CASE #ASSIGNED MDR

5-04-08- EMAILED CHOICE OF AGENT TO NVC

5-05-08- DS3032 AND AOS fee bill was generated today

5-05-08- paid AOS fee bill $70 online

5-07-08- AOS FEE now says PAID online, can print cover sht.

5-07-08*cald NVC and msg says AOS $recvd

5-12-08-DS3032 EMAIL Accepted

5-13-08*cald NVC and msg now says DS3032 choice of agent has been received.

5-13-08-mailed AOS i864 packet w/printed cover sheet from online payment (certified mail- priority)

5-15-08-AOS packet received by NVC

5-18-08 iv FEE bill invoiced

5-18-08 iv fee $400 paid online

5-20-08-iv fee cleared, able to print covr shet online

5-21-08-mailed DS230 packet to NVC via priority mail

5-29-08 aos ACCEPTED

5-29-08- DS 230 entered in system

6-3-08-cse cmplte.

6-11-08 case left NVC to chennai via DHL

6-16-08 case reached chennai

7-2-08 appt letter received by beneficiary

7-4-08 medical done in chennai

7-28-08 interview- AP for 4-6 weeks (awaiting name chk clearance-told by chenai operator)

8-20-08 chennai forwarded file to DOS- according to inquiry from congressmans office

(also confirmed by DOS)

8-28-08 file reached DOS- told by operator

9-2-08- last update to case,told by DOS

12-12-08 emailed chennai embassy asking status of our case, and got email to send passport..

12-15-08 submitted passport to vfs

12-19-08 VISA ISSUED! in hand!

12-25-08 hubbys arrival! smooth POE!

1-16-09 green card arrives

1-27-09 SSN card in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations on the approval!!!!!!!!!

I-130 Journey

06/06/2007 I-130 sent

06/22/2007 I-130 NOA1

02/20/2008 I-130 NOA2 (259 days)

05/20/2008 Case complete @ NVC

Interview Time

07/31/2008 INTERVIEW @8am --------AP

08/04/2008 Our file reached Washingtown for AP ( called DOS)

09/10/2008 US Embassy called for his Passport ( On AP 37 days)

09/11/2008 Submitted passport to AMEX

09/18/2008 Picked up passport w/visa!!!!!!

POE--Washington 12-11-2008

Qasim is Home!!!!!-12-12-2008

Petition to remove conditions

Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 11/23/2010

NOA Date : 12/06/2010

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 01/12/2011

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filing N-400

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Great news! This day just gets better!

Isn't it funny how we both got approved on the same day! It must be Kernow appreciation day in Vermont!

The Cornish are coming! That is fantastic news and it has been a good day for all waiting at VSC as there really does seem to be hope now as VSC is finally moving.

So happy for you and your husband. Lets hope the next stage of the journey is a lot more speedy.

I am now going out for a couple of cheeky beers, make sure you do the same. Kick back and enjoy the weekend.

Congratulations!

Dave :dancing::thumbs::D

Naturalization Process

1/17/2012 N-400 paperwork mailed

1/22/2012 N-400 paperwork delivered at USCIS Dallas, TX

1/23/2012 N-400 received, NOA issued

1/30/2012 NOA received in mail

3/8/2012 Fingerprinting

4/18/2012 Naturalization Interview

4/27/2012 Oath Ceremony - Philadelphia

Timeline

Hi Sarah

Can you plz help to write a letter to My Senator coz i'm lossing it. Can you provide the letter that you wrote to your senator about ur case and extra details of what i need to include.

Plz help and can you provide me ASAP. Ireally appriciate it. Hope you understand the distance and pain.

Thanks

Received at VSC: Jan 2,08

NOA1: Feb6, 08

9/23/08: Approved

9/30/08: Case # received

10/06/08: E-mailed ds3032

10/08/08: Mailed ds3032

10/09/08: Signed by R.Austin

10/08/08: Paid AOS/IV bill online

10/09/08: Status shows paid online

10/09/08: Accepted ds3032

10/10/08: Express mailed AOS/IV package

10/14/08: NVC received AOS and IV Package

10/21/08: Case Complete (22Days, no RFEs)

12/02/08: Medical....Passed....

12/11/08: Interview passed, received VISA.....YAhhhhhhhhhh

Hi Sarah

Can you plz help to write a letter to My Senator coz i'm lossing it. Can you provide the letter that you wrote to your senator about ur case and extra details of what i need to include.

Plz help and can you provide me ASAP. Ireally appriciate it. Hope you understand the distance and pain.

Thanks

REEHON,

your letter need to be for a expedite for, financial hardship due to supporting 2 hourehold, or a medical reason, humanitation is also a excellent reason. I applied for one under hardship due to 2 households. and humanitation "if my husband returns to Algeria"" I worry for his safety and mine if I follow him there.:" mine is also National interest, "If I make a mistake in my work, I could be in touble with Customs"

Its easy to write, but get your senator involved!!! they can help most of the times.

Sarah, please dont be mad since I answered before you, I know reehon is upset, and comes on strong, I understand his emontions in this process, we all have them.

Also keep in mind reehon, it is up to VSc to approve or deny your request for expedite, and of course the officer who gets the request.

I do wish you the best of luck on this, and no hard feelings from me to you!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Timeline

Thank you soooo much Kns123, Paris, Jeca, Cat, Hyd, Qasim and Dave, Reehon and Marlita ..... it's certainly been a day!!! infact quite a week!

I'm blown away by the help and support.

Yes Dave, how cool both us Cornish two have been approved on the same day .... the Cornish are coming ha ha .... is the US ready for us ???!!! fun and friendly Cornish ways!! and lots of edible Cornish goodies :yes:

Cat, I'll PM you as soon I've emptied my message box and come back down to earth :thumbs:

Reehon, I'll do my best my lovely .... I'm a bit dizzy at the moment, but as soon as I've got myself together I'll post some more stuff about how I went about it .... but it really was the National Interest which swung it .... the Financial and Humanitarian (though pressing) were just extra parts of my package.

Paris, I could never be mad with you my Lovely .... I thank you for stepping in and helping xxx

Edited by KipandSarahJayne

Timeline
Hi Sarah

Thanks

REEHON,

your letter need to be for a expedite for, financial hardship due to supporting 2 hourehold, or a medical reason, humanitation is also a excellent reason. I applied for one under hardship due to 2 households. and humanitation "if my husband returns to Algeria"" I worry for his safety and mine if I follow him there.:" mine is also National interest, "If I make a mistake in my work, I could be in touble with Customs"

Its easy to write, but get your senator involved!!! they can help most of the times.

Sarah, please dont be mad since I answered before you, I know reehon is upset, and comes on strong, I understand his emontions in this process, we all have them.

Also keep in mind reehon, it is up to VSc to approve or deny your request for expedite, and of course the officer who gets the request.

I do wish you the best of luck on this, and no hard feelings from me to you!!

Thanks Paris so much for love and support. I really want to be with my husband right now. He is sick there and alone. I talked to him today and almost cried on the phone. I miss him too much everyday. Like i called vsc today to find but that was even more depressing. I dont know if i could take anything more but thanks for the support. Truly are the best friends.

Hope all of us a fast approval and be with our husbands and hug them tightly.

please help to write the letter in format so i get that going by Tuesday.

Thanks Paris so much for love and support. I really want to be with my husband right now. He is sick there and alone. I talked to him today and almost cried on the phone. I miss him too much everyday. Like i called vsc today to find but that was even more depressing. I dont know if i could take anything more but thanks for the support. Truly are the best friends.

Hope all of us a fast approval and be with our husbands and hug them tightly.

please help to write the letter in format so i get that going by Tuesday.

:thumbs:

Thank you soooo much Kns123, Paris, Jeca, Cat, Hyd, Qasim and Dave, Reehon and Marlita ..... it's certainly been a day!!! infact quite a week!

I'm blown away by the help and support.

Yes Dave, how cool both us Cornish two have been approved on the same day .... the Cornish are coming ha ha .... is the US ready for us ???!!! fun and friendly Cornish ways!! and lots of edible Cornish goodies :yes:

Cat, I'll PM you as soon I've emptied my message box and come back down to earth :thumbs:

Reehon, I'll do my best my lovely .... I'm a bit dizzy at the moment, but as soon as I've got myself together I'll post some more stuff about how I went about it .... but it really was the National Interest which swung it .... the Financial and Humanitarian (though pressing) were just extra parts of my package.

Paris, I could never be mad with you my Lovely .... I thank you for stepping in and helping xxx

Sarah

I'll be waiting for the format and some things to include in my letter. I never wrote a letter to Senator ao i dont know how. Plz help Thanks

Received at VSC: Jan 2,08

NOA1: Feb6, 08

9/23/08: Approved

9/30/08: Case # received

10/06/08: E-mailed ds3032

10/08/08: Mailed ds3032

10/09/08: Signed by R.Austin

10/08/08: Paid AOS/IV bill online

10/09/08: Status shows paid online

10/09/08: Accepted ds3032

10/10/08: Express mailed AOS/IV package

10/14/08: NVC received AOS and IV Package

10/21/08: Case Complete (22Days, no RFEs)

12/02/08: Medical....Passed....

12/11/08: Interview passed, received VISA.....YAhhhhhhhhhh

Timeline
Sarah is Approved!!!!

Congrats sarah..............now you can :dance::dance::dance:

11/25/07 Marriage

Vermont Service center

USCIS Journey CR1/IR1

01/06/08 Sent I-130

01/08/08 I-130 received at chicago lock box (USPS)

02/08/08 NOA1 Notice Date

02/12/08 Received NOA1 hardcopy

08/11/08 Received approval email (after 7 months and 3 days...Waiting)

08/15/08 Received NOA2 hardcopy

NVC Journey

08/13/08 NVC case# assigned

08/19/08 DS-3032 e mail sent and got auto response

08/20/08 Received IIN#(one nice rep gave me number)

08/22/08 paid I-864 bill online

08/23/08 I-864 bill status "PAID" online(saturday) but AVR message says " case number assigned ....blah

08/23/08 Printed out I-864 package online and Barcode sheet

08/25/08 I-864 package sent overnight

08/25/08 DS3032 Hardcopy sent by express mail (Hopefully they accept it ..But AVR says AOS fee received/paid on 08/23/08)

08/26/08 I-864 package received per USPS

08/28/08 I-864 package entered into NVC system

08/27/08 NVC accepted DS-3032 (But AVR does not say that)

08/28/08 IV bill generated ( still AVR does NOT say that) but online INVOICE says "NOT PAID"

08/28/08 IV bill paid online "IN PROCESS" status

08/29/08 IV bill "PAID" status (AVR says , they received DS3032)

08/29/08 DS-230 generated

09/02/08 DS-230 and required documents mailed

09/03/08 DS-230 form arrives at NVC per usps

09/04/08 DS-230 information entered into NVC system

09/15/08 CASE COMPLETE(32 days no RFE)

10/15/08 sent to consulate

11/10/08 Medical PASSED

11/18/08 Interview....VISA GRANTED ...

US..

11/29/08 ..POE at Houston

12/15/08 ..Welcome letter

12/16/08 ..SSN received

12/29/08 Green card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
Sarah is Approved!!!!

Congratulations :) What a beautiful day

My Visa journey:

Married August 10, 2007 in NYC

I-130 mailed to VSC via Chicago: March 13, 2008

NOA1 received: March 24, 2008

NOA2 received: May 22, 2008 (Approved yaaaaay!!!)

DS3032 choice of agent generated: June 14, 2008

Mailed Choice of Agent: June 14, 2008 (and emailed the NVC as well with my Choice Of Agent hoping to speed up things a bit)

Hubby received IV bill: June,2008

DS3032 entered the system: June 23, 2008

Thought my child needed the same papers as I did so we petitioned for him and decided to let his papers reac NVC before taking further action, but discovered he is indeed eligible for U.S citizenship- 7 months wasted arrrrrghhh! NOW WE ARE IN A HURRY! :)

AOS and IV fee Paid:xxxx

Receive AOS package

Receive DS230 package:xxxx

Mail DS230 package:xxxx

DS20 entered into system:xxxx

Case Complete: xxxx

Medical:xxxx

Visa Interview:xxxx

Visa Approved:xxxx

Visa in hand:xxxx

POE (JFK airport, New York): xxxx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.