MichelleandCraig

System logging me out

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Just wondered if this is something new. Normally, on our computer here, if I leave the site and come back I'm still logged in. The last several hours, each time I leave and come back I have to sign back in. Definitely not a big deal!, but I just wondered what was goin' on. :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

I have found the same thing a couple of times today.....I thought it was just me.....good to know Im not going crazy and becoming forgetful as I thought I must of logged out.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

anyone else? Did you make sure you have the "remember me" box clicked when you log in?

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Ever since I have been on VJ it hasnt logged me out just on a refresh after just being away from the computer.......and thats what is happening Capt'n. Gremlins me thinks lol I still cant get into chat either as it keeps coming up with error U825. Some other members appear to be having the same issue with chat as well. I am running IE at the moment and Java etc is up to date :unsure:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

sorry, chat issue or staying logged in. Now I am confused.... you can not get into chat still? Anyone else?

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

Chat has NOT been an issue for me.just for Aussie...but yes, I always have the remember me box checked. It only started doing it today. :) M.

ManU2.jpg

Sorry for my confusing post........Im having both chat and staying logged on issues. The chat is all the time, any time........the staying logged into VJ itself only seems to happen if I leave the computer for a little while and when I come back and do a refresh or try and go back to home, it has logged me out and have to relog in. I never had that problem up until about 12 hrs or so ago. The chat problem has been ongoing for a long time with me now. The first time I tried to log into chat since this new site was when you asked in a previous thread for members to come into chat...bout a week ago I think.

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Timeline

Same here Lorelle..maybe 12 or so hours ago..just a guess...but hasn't been a full day..started sometime..well, I guess, yesterday now. :) M.

ManU2.jpg

as for the chat problem Capt'n, I can get in there...I get the pop up window about it being off topic....the board shows up but then it shows an error in the chat window....I cant see anyone online that I know is in there or any chat.....is just weird.

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have not been able to get into chat here as well. I keep getting the same error and try daily. And it does log me too the past day or so from the site.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

Try deleting all your cookies, closing browser and then opening browser and loggin back in. I dunno but I have not had problems yet so I don;t know if it is wide spread or just a fluke.