babe140385

Enough evidance for remove of condition??

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello everybody,

i know this is topic nummber 2,225,025 about the same question but i have to ask this.

Me and my husband got married last year in july in Germany and he got to the staates in August and i in Oktober.

We living with my parents-in-law (don't pay rent or utilities) he don't have a job (still) and we wanted to move out on july 1 but i'm not going with him because this marriage is at the end!!

Now my question:

The evidance i have is:

- Joint Tax return for 2007 (America and Germany)

- some pictures

- E-mail's (while we i was in germany and he over here)

- 2 letters with our names on together (a lot just with the others name on)

- ID-Cards showing him as my sponser (he got out of the military)

- a conformation from my parents-in-law that we living together with them and don't pay rent

- my application for my job showing him as my case in emergency nummber

- car loan with both of our name on

-car insurance with both of our name on

We don't have any accounts together, no life- or health insurance, no credit cards or phone bills.

Would this be enough or does anybody has and idea for more evidance??

(No i'm not going to have a baby with him)

Thank you very much

Martina

Filed: Timeline

This is crazy. You've essentially said that the marriage is about to end. Why in the world are you applying for conditions to be lifted? Something doesn't seem right here. If the marriage is over then I would imagine you're going to have a hard time trying to explain to USCIS how y'all got married in good faith. There has to be more to the story here and I would hope so as if you have to go before USCIS to have an interview you're not going to have an easy time with this.

Edited by nice_man

This is crazy. You've essentially said that the marriage is about to end. Why in the world are you applying for conditions to be lifted? Something doesn't seem right here. If the marriage is over then I would imagine you're going to have a hard time trying to explain to USCIS how y'all got married in good faith. There has to be more to the story here and I would hope so as if you have to go before USCIS to have an interview you're not going to have an easy time with this.

Wow, nice-man!

You are not nice at all!!!!!

:no::no::no::no::no::no:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hello everybody,

i know this is topic nummber 2,225,025 about the same question but i have to ask this.

Me and my husband got married last year in july in Germany and he got to the staates in August and i in Oktober.

We living with my parents-in-law (don't pay rent or utilities) he don't have a job (still) and we wanted to move out on july 1 but i'm not going with him because this marriage is at the end!!

Now my question:

The evidance i have is:

- some pictures

- a conformation from my parents-in-law that we living together with them and don't pay rent

We don't have any accounts together, no life- or health insurance, no credit cards or phone bills.

Thank you very much

Martina

you have some work to do to prove your case.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

I guess that is enough for I-751 with waiver to be accepted for processing. Usually, affidevits from people about your marriage is a weak evidence. But I guess in this situation they should help.

Hello everybody,

Now my question:

The evidance i have is:

- some pictures

Thank you very much

Martina

Karina and Tomy

Filed: Timeline

Wow, nice-man!

You are not nice at all!!!!!

:no::no::no::no::no::no:

You're right. That didn't come out right and I apologize.

I just was (and still am) a little frustrated that this individual is not giving us very much information. It's just weird to say well my marriage is over now what evidence do I need to prove that it was legitimate in the first place, don't you think? I'm frustrated because I'm concerned for them. Maybe there was some abuse here... I don't know. I just wish they would've shared more details. I feel that given what they've said they're going to have a tough time proving their case to USCIS. Heck, we all know how hard it can be to deal with USCIS even when things are 100% legitimate. I just hope that everything somehow turns out all right for them.

Timeline

No, my husband never beat me (at least not yet)

He has just changed so much from what i know before. Back in germany he was carring and always wanted to do something. Over here all he does is watching TV and playing on the computer (he is unemployed since September last year and don't make any efford to change it).

He also calls me hore and ###### and tells me i'm fat (i've lost 10 pounds since i'm here). He don't trust me (he expect me to cheat on him) and he don't belive me if i tell him something.

He discrespects me and told me he don't change for anybody.

Plus i just found out after we got married that he don't have to pay child support (he is not on the birth certificate from his son) but he does 250 Dollars a month. So everytime i ask him if we going to do something he says "We don't have money" but i should pay the rent and utilitys after we moving out.

Plus he has to pay off old bills but he is talking about getting a house. He also promised me i will be always his nummber one but i feel like i'm nummber four or five!!!

It would take to long to tell the whole story but this is a little part of it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

You need to wait for your divorce decree and then apply for removal - if you apply now and the approval comes after the divorce, the removal of conditions is void. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Timeline
You need to wait for your divorce decree and then apply for removal - if you apply now and the approval comes after the divorce, the removal of conditions is void. Good Luck

Yeah, i know i have to get a divorce first.

My question is just if this is enough evidence or do i need more and if yes, what????

Does somebody has an idea??

Yeah, i know i have to get a divorce first.

My question is just if this is enough evidence or do i need more and if yes, what????

Does somebody has an idea??

You need to prove you "married in good faith". How you do that is beyond me.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'd advise you to do a search of this particular forum for threads about filing after divorce, and maybe you'll get some ideas from them.

You definitely don't have enough evidence, I'm not sure based on what you have already told us how you are going to prove you entered into this marriage in good faith.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Your evidence doesn't seem to be 'thick' enough, but if your explanations are good enough for the adjudicator - you may be OK. Consider talking to an immigration attorney - some initial appointments are free - to get a sense of whether you need to hire one or not. Read up on this forum on similar cases and contact a few posters to get more specific info. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You said that you married last year therefore you can't even begin to remove your conditions until 2009. You have to have had your green card for 2 years before conditions can be removed. Your case doesn't really look promising to be honest. if you are thinking about divorce at this point, then you need to call it quits and move on, and apply for the waiver when the time comes for you to remove conditions.

Kat

I-130 for both parents

March 28th 2013 - Priority date/ NOA 1
November 14th 2013 - Transferred to Nebraska Service Center

January 7th 2014 - Case changed online to approved for both

January 8th 2014 - case changed to shipped to NVC

January 9th 2014 - case changed to NOA 2 mailed

January 10th 2014 - Received the hardcopy of the NOA 2 stating that NVC would issue a case number in 30 days approx.

January 21st 2014 - Case Received at NVC

February 26th 2014 - Case numbers and IIN number received - Wrong embassy code assigned...now waiting for new case numbers.

March 3rd 2014 - Filled in DS-261 for both parents

March 5th 2014- AOS available, paid and submitted AOS packet.

March 6th 2014 - USPS shows packet was delivered at NVC

March 10th 2014 - AOS shows as paid in the CEAC portal/AOS logged into system as being received by NVC.

March 11th 2014 - New case number assigned for my Dad.

March 20th 2014 - Paid IV fee for my Mum.

March 25th 2014 - AOS accepted by NVC with no checklist.

March 26th 2014 - Filled in and submitted DS-260 for my Mum

March 31st 2014 - AOS found in my Mum's file for my Dad - accepted and placed into his file/IV fee available for my Dad and Paid.

April 1st - Mailed all civil documents to NVC for both parents.

April 3rd: IV fee shows as paid in portal/submitted DS-260 for my Dad.

April 22nd: checklist issued for civil documents - NVC error ...

April 23rd: sent another certified copy of my marriage certificate

April 24th: Case complete! :)

April 30th 2014 - Medical scheduled for parents at Knightsbridge in London

June 11th: Interview at London Embassy - Approved :)

Im in the process of I-751 (removal of conditions) after a divorce. based on my research and experience so far I could tell you this evidence you have is not enough for smooth no-interview approval. (may be obvious but wanted to mention). before i go any further, even its not sought here i feel compelled to write a bit about the marriage that hasnt ended yet. It seems like your husband is not taking the change well, getting out of the army and germany etc. maybe its just me, i feel like there is a good chance that things could work for you and your husband if you guys are patient and give it time.

anyways having said all of the above, i think there is a good chance of getting conditions removed atleast by the time you reach the board of immigration appeals (i dint say IJ). its difficult to prove that you entered in to marriage in good faith just with the stuff you have now, but if USCIS denies your case, they have to prove that you entered in to the marriage with sole purpose of immigration in mind. (i stress sole purpose, there are previous cases where judges have ruled considering immigration as a benefit out of marriage is not fraud). at the first round burden of proof is on you, the second round (appeal process) its on USCIS.

so unless you have criminal history, or you entered in to US on a non-immigrant visa and then married some one its tough to show the motive. having a nortarized statement from your inlaws would be helpfull to successfully fight out USCIS along with the other things you have. but hey i'm not saying its easy, Im still with USCIS but i can tell you its no nice ride. specially if you go on the trials you may have to spend some serious money.

another thing to note is that, immigration court system is running with strict scrutiny and low budget, so you want to make sure you do every thing right.

what ever you decide, good luck!

Timeline
Im in the process of I-751 (removal of conditions) after a divorce. based on my research and experience so far I could tell you this evidence you have is not enough for smooth no-interview approval. (may be obvious but wanted to mention). before i go any further, even its not sought here i feel compelled to write a bit about the marriage that hasnt ended yet. It seems like your husband is not taking the change well, getting out of the army and germany etc. maybe its just me, i feel like there is a good chance that things could work for you and your husband if you guys are patient and give it time.

anyways having said all of the above, i think there is a good chance of getting conditions removed atleast by the time you reach the board of immigration appeals (i dint say IJ). its difficult to prove that you entered in to marriage in good faith just with the stuff you have now, but if USCIS denies your case, they have to prove that you entered in to the marriage with sole purpose of immigration in mind. (i stress sole purpose, there are previous cases where judges have ruled considering immigration as a benefit out of marriage is not fraud). at the first round burden of proof is on you, the second round (appeal process) its on USCIS.

so unless you have criminal history, or you entered in to US on a non-immigrant visa and then married some one its tough to show the motive. having a nortarized statement from your inlaws would be helpfull to successfully fight out USCIS along with the other things you have. but hey i'm not saying its easy, Im still with USCIS but i can tell you its no nice ride. specially if you go on the trials you may have to spend some serious money.

another thing to note is that, immigration court system is running with strict scrutiny and low budget, so you want to make sure you do every thing right.

what ever you decide, good luck!

my husband wanted to get out of the Army and back to the Staates. He got out of medical conditions but he's doing nothing since past August!!!

The statement i have from my In-laws is not notarized. I just wanted to have it so i can show why we don't have any rent or utility bills!!!

It really hurts me to heare from other people who don't know me, that i enterd the marriage just to go to the staates.

I had a good job, friends and family. I left everything behind for him and he is treading me like #######. I liked my live back in germany and i gave everything up just to be with him.

I don't know how they would feel if there partner tells them every day there are fat (i'm 5'5 and 140 pounds) and u have to loose weight. U have bad breath (he never said something before) nothing they are doing is right and totaly ignore theme all day long. Plus he can do what he wants but if they do it it is not ok. Plus theyr partner always says they going to cheat on them anyways and don't belive u if u say something. To be not there nummber one insted maybe being the nummber four or five. Have to handle mood swings from there partner and getting threadend u getting slaped in the face or get hit with the fist or the phone book.

I wanna see how this people see the marriage!!!!

As i was at USCIS for my interview to get the Green Card at the embassy there were all nice and helpefull and they didn't ask me one single question about how i meet my husband or to show some evidance of our relationship. I had to sign the paper and he welcomed me to the staates!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.