EdgarVirginia

My Case is Completed!!!

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Congrats and please be sure to fill us in on the interview and POE :thumbs:

For sure I will 000.

Thank you and fortunately with new online payment system you're case at NVC will processed really fast, you'll see! :thumbs:

After USCIS I know it will only be a 2-3 month wait, but im so worried that they will not approve me until I am at 10 -14 months. I dotn want to move from my country, my house, have to leave my job, but at the same time Im not going to ruin a marriage to the 1 person in my life that I can say I love only because USCIS does not care about families.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For sure I will 000.

Thank you and fortunately with new online payment system you're case at NVC will processed really fast, you'll see! :thumbs:

After USCIS I know it will only be a 2-3 month wait, but im so worried that they will not approve me until I am at 10 -14 months. I dotn want to move from my country, my house, have to leave my job, but at the same time Im not going to ruin a marriage to the 1 person in my life that I can say I love only because USCIS does not care about families.

000 we must be soon. I too am so afraid of that being the case.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Timeline

For sure I will 000.

I know exactly what you feel so does my husband who almost quit everyting in the US and move to Brazil so that we could be together, but I believe that you're about to receive your NOA2 since you've been waiting it for almost 4 months now, mine took 91 days to be approved, so I believe you're closed and this over time will be compensated at NVC now with their new online payment you'll be saving a few months there. I would say 3 months at NVC for cases to be completed now. Hang in there! Good Luck! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations!!!

I-130 Journey

06/06/2007 I-130 sent

06/22/2007 I-130 NOA1

02/20/2008 I-130 NOA2 (259 days)

05/20/2008 Case complete @ NVC

Interview Time

07/31/2008 INTERVIEW @8am --------AP

08/04/2008 Our file reached Washingtown for AP ( called DOS)

09/10/2008 US Embassy called for his Passport ( On AP 37 days)

09/11/2008 Submitted passport to AMEX

09/18/2008 Picked up passport w/visa!!!!!!

POE--Washington 12-11-2008

Qasim is Home!!!!!-12-12-2008

Petition to remove conditions

Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 11/23/2010

NOA Date : 12/06/2010

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 01/12/2011

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filing N-400

4 months :blink: it will be 6 months on the 16th !!! GL though and congrats again, I hope they get you an interview soon

Sorry my friend I've just noticed my mistake, I'd looked into your NOA1 date instead the actual filing date, sorry again, but anyway I must reinforce that your approval must be coming soon! That's so unfair and unacceptable! Anyways, fortunately NVC is processing cases real fast and that's great! :thumbs:

Just realized that your wife is from Brazil, that's so nice, what state is she from?

Good luck and God bless both of you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For sure I will 000.

I know exactly what you feel so does my husband who almost quit everyting in the US and move to Brazil so that we could be together, but I believe that you're about to receive your NOA2 since you've been waiting it for almost 4 months now, mine took 91 days to be approved, so I believe you're closed and this over time will be compensated at NVC now with their new online payment you'll be saving a few months there. I would say 3 months at NVC for cases to be completed now. Hang in there! Good Luck! :thumbs:

um. no...we are all WAY past 4 months.... no hope

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

For sure I will 000.

um. no...we are all WAY past 4 months.... no hope

Shrewdgal, why is it taking that long at USCIS? Sounds like a joke to me...

Our process took 3 months and half an year ago and I found it was taking too long :wacko: now it's taking twice longer :angry: ...(in the total 8 months to be completed). I think that petitioners waiting over 4 months for an approval should claim on that USCIS web site (their forum or blog, not sure) and express their deepest frustration and disapointment regarding their work since they are dealing with lives and families apart from each other, and how sad this is! It's too serious. Why don't you start a Topic gathering people engaged to a campain to claim for a solution on such a ridicolous delay. I believe that 3 months is reasonable, more than that is abusive... if they have a lack of staff they should hire new people...if they are that busy it's because they have plenty of people paying enough fees to afford hiring new people.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.